chap 26

Instagram - LuWoo

Yuk_Hey posted a photo

                                           Related image

Yuk_Hey - The literal only reason I smile @Kim_UWU (FT. @0_Kun)

❤ed by Kim_UWU, 0_Kun, LeeTae, JaeJaeHyun, Chan_Low, and 98 others.

LeeTae - Oofies

Kim_UWU - I love youuuu

Yuk_Hey - I love you tooooooo @Kim_UWU

Chan_Low - fT 0_kuN OOF

veiw 120 more comments...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BABBEEEE." Jungwoo paused a moment. "We should go live!" Jungwoo continued, Yukhei looked at him, thinking before nodding. He pulled out his computer and opened chrome up, they both decided an app and made account, making their username 'Wim LuWoo' and they both smiled and went live, getting a lot of people the first time. 

~~~

"Hi I'm Lucas, and this cutie is Jungwoo. How are you guysss?" Yukhei asked, catching Jungwoo's attention since for once he actually used his nickname, he then diverted his gase back to the screen reading comments. Jungwoo smiled as he felt Yukhei scoot closer to him, putting his hand on the youngers back. "Someone asked..." Jungwoo leaned forward, reading the comment. "Yes.. we do have instagram, but we won't give that part up yet, we want you guys to get to know us better, along with us getting to know you better!" Jungwoo said cutely, making a lot of people in the comments go wild at his cutness. "Right Lucas?" Jungwoo asked, turning to the older who was staring at him, a smile on his face. The older nodded, caught of guard slightly. "and... How old are you two?" Jungwoo read aloud, Lucas smiled. "I'm 18, hes 16, almost 17." Lucas said and Jungwoo smiled and nodded, chewing on his bottom lip.

~~~

Lucas and Jungwoo had been laughing, as they were livestreaming for almost 2 hours now, and their fans had been keeping them entertained. "Okay I think thats enough for now, we should all go to bed." Yukhei said and Jungwoo nodded, a smile on his face. "We'll try to go live tomorrow! But goodnight until then! Byebyeee!" Jungwoo said and the two waved before ending it, sighing and leaning against each other.