SEVEN: DETENTION

Written In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 ROWOON'S P.O.V.   It's the end of the first day, for them; Not for me. I was really pumped to end all of this but no, detention didn’t let me. Like why did I even do that?  Why did my mouth suddenly betrayed me?  If I was in my right state and which I was not, I would never ever save her; I wouldn’t dare save her from detention.  Because I, Kang RoWoon, Knows that she hasn’t been to detention for once in her life; A goody two shoes. What could I do? Nothing!  “Won, you coming?” SooYoung asked me as all of them, except Krystal, was waiting for me in the door way. I inwardly groaned as I remembered what happened earlier, I'm really regretting some things know, I keep asking myself “Why?” in repeat. Like why do I have to do that? See that?  “Ani. I have detention” The two of my friends was shocked while my cousin is smirking widely, she's happy to know that she'll have a company in detention; Good for her.   “How in the hell did you get one?”  I, Kang RoWoon would finally experience what detention feels like and why students dread that, never in my whole high school life did I manage to get one until now, which was clearly broken by myself. 
Don't judge a book by its cover, as they say, I may fail some tests but that doesn’t mean I'm not a good student; Just an average one.  I may look like a troublemaker which is true like what you can see earlier but that doesn’t mean I don't have a right to be a good student. Everyone have a the right to do want they want and change what they like. 
“Well, a long story. To sum it all up, I saved Ms. President from the mess I had started" I said shortly, wanting it hidden from others or maybe I'm tired of remembering what happened and will lead me to getting annoyed by my decision again.  “Seems juicy. The RoWoon I know wouldn’t dare to do that. What a great topic to be told in detention” My cousin smiled widely, excited for my company later in detention.  See! Krystal even noticed my weird change and that smile, that smile isn’t a normal one; A teasing one. For exactly what?  “Okay then. We'll ask Krystal tomorrow, we'll get going now or else our parents will do some spanking to us later. Bye!” SooYoung bid us goodbye and dragged the bored looking ByulYi away.  “You ready cousin?”  “ you!” She giggled and went out of the classroom, leaving me behind and not even caring to wait  “Ya! Jung SooJung, wait up!” I called her by her Korean name and quickly followed her, swinging my back pack on my shoulder as I ran to her.  “Don't call me that, Kang RoWoon!”    °° IRENE'S P.O.V.   “Ready to go home, Babe?” BoGum wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him; Making me feel safe and secured.  I smiled by how protective he gets whenever we are in public places, he makes me feel special; It's like he doesn't want me to be stolen by any other men out there.  And I'm sure I won’t be, because first, I'm loyal to him and second, I know he wouldn't let others. But the smile instantly faded when I remembered what will happen later, I really hate that Kang! She always put me in trouble!!!  How would I explain this to father? He doesn’t like me going home later than the usual dismissal; We'll just improvise I guess.  “I can’t, I have detention" I hid my face on his chest, hiding my crimson face from his view; Why am I even embarrassed of such things?  “What happened, Babe? Why the sudden detention?” I smiled widely as I know he’s concerned for me, BoGum is the best boyfriend for me; He’s a perfect boyfriend for me.  I was supposed to be going home at this hour but no, I got in trouble because of that annoying Kang! I really hater her! I hate her! I hate her!!  Instead of answering his question, I just hugged him tight, he reciprocated my hug making me feel like the happiest girl in the world; He really makes me feel special.  “It's alright, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. If you want, I'll join you” I broke the hug and rested my arms on his shoulder and his was on my waist, I looked at him straight to the eyes and can see sincerity in it.  “I'm alright, you can go, you don’t have to wait for me. I don’t want to be a burden to you, I know you have a lot of homework to do and you also have practice tomorrow"  “You’re not being a burden, Rene. I'm always ready to sacrifice my time for you, your more important" I can feel my cheeks getting warmer, I'm sure I look like a tomato now; This boy and his sweet talks that always make my heart flutter.  I pushed him as I heard little chuckles escape his lips, “You’re so cute, Babe! I can’t with you, you’re too cute to handle" He was chuckling while I was pouting.  The things that this boy makes me do! I hate him for that but my love is bigger. “Whatever. I'm going” I pretended to be angry and walked away from him, I was not that far when I felt arms around my waist and my back hit something hard; A chin was resting on my shoulder.  “Sorry, babe. You’re just too cute! I can’t handle it! I can’t believe that this cute girl is mine!” “Stop with that sweet talk, Park BoGum" He turned me around and went back to facing my cute boyfriend, whom is smiling like a dork right now.  “I know you like it" He hugged me tight and I quickly wrapped my hands around his waist, enjoying the moment give.  “Okay time for you to go, see you tomorrow, Babe. Call me if you get home. Bye!” He gave a kiss on my forehead before letting me go. “Go! I'll get going if you go first" I smiled at him and give him a peck on the lips before bidding my goodbye.  I opened the door of the detention room and was greeted by Mr. Park, the guidance counsellor and a few students inside, but one person really caught my attention, it’s like my eyes always goes to her first.  Why would my eyes not be familiar of her when I see her 5 times each school week, the demons of all demons; Kang RoWoon.  What is she doing here anyways? Why am I surprised anyways? It’s not like a surprise for me.  “Oh, Ms. Bae, what are you doing here?” I turned my gaze to Mr. Park who was looking at me like I'm from another universe, What is he talking about? I'm sure this is the detention room, I know I hadn’t entered the wrong room and I'm sure I was called for detention, why is he asking me that? Is it wrong to show up in detention?  “I'm here for detention" “And what did you do wrong, Ms. Bae? Your not in the list" Yeah, this school has a list of students who are up for detention, they give it to Mr. Park, who handles the detained students and one for the guards of the school, so they can make sure that no one escapes detention.
 I was shocked and I know that I did something that violated the rules of the school, my eyes darted to a specific person and both of our eyes met; She’s like telling me something through her eyes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter