THREE: MEETING HER

Written In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ROWOON'S P.O.V. “Thank you, Mr. Jo. You may now go back” I said before going out of the car, a big metal gate welcoming my sight. “Should I pick you up later, Ms. Kang?” “It’s alright, Mr. Jo. Just pick up Krystal whenever she calls you” He nodded as a response and drove off, I watched the car’s figure get smaller and smaller until it was out of my sight. Focusing my head in front, the big metal gate with the logo of the academy on top and below the logo is written "SM High", good to see you again, SM High. I entered the gates and heard someone calling my name; i turned around and saw the two only best friends. "RoWoon, it's so nice to see---Ah!" She couldn't finish her sentence when I grabbed her ear, twisting it. "How can you say things like that to my cousin?! You know she's a blabber mouth. I almost got in trouble again!" "What are you talking about? It hurts! Let go!" I didn't listen to her plea and twisted her ear even more making her yelp. "Okay, just chill. We can talk peacefully inside, we are gathering attention. RoWoon, let go of SooYoung's ear!" ByulYi tried to break us apart but I tightly gripped on SooYoung's ear. "Ya! Let go!! It hurts!" SooYoung pleaded and I finally released her ear. She hid behind ByulYi while rubbing her now red ear. "You two follow me, we got a lot to talk about, especially you, SooYoung. You got a lot to explain" I glared at the girl hiding behind ByulYi, making her feel my wrath. 
"Why me?” °°°
The three of us entered the building and was welcomed by screams and a big crowd. "Ahhh!! Rowoon's here!!" One girl shouted making the big crowd submerge unto us. "Rowoon ssi, please accept my heart" "Rowoon, please accept this" Each one of my fans gave me gifts, making my arms full of it. The three of us was stuck in the middle, getting pushed and all, we quickly squeezed are way through and ran away, my fan girls running behind us. "Whew! That was hectic!" Sooyoung complained while catching her breath. We ran away from the huge crowd and hid inside the janitor's closet. "Ya! Don't move a lot, you’re going to step on my foot!" Byulyi complained. "Ya! Both of you shut up! You’re making too much noise!" "Say that to the big mouth" "Ya! What did you just call me, Moon Byulyi?!" "Don't 'Ya' me, Park Sooyoung. I'm older than you!" They started hitting each other and yelling to each other, while me; I was trying to stop the both of them before we get caught. "Stop it!" I half yelled and whispered at the same time, but that was no use to them, they still kept yelling and hitting each other. What good friends I have here?! I was the one facing the door and holding the door knob tightly while the two was fighting at the back, pushing and pulling each other. "Stop the both of you before---" But it was too late, I was already pushed hardly and the door went bursting open, making me stumble forward. I was expecting to hit the cold hard floor but I felt a warm thing under my body which caught me off guard. °°° *FLASHBACK*
1 millennium ago...
"Ya, Come back here!" 
One vendor screamed to a young a girl whom was running away with one of his products. The young girl looked behind her back and grinned as she saw the irritated face of the vendor. She ran even faster when she saw someone was trailing behind her. She ran without caring, she bumped into people, destroyed some properties which made people think negative of her. You can clearly say she's a bandit, from the way she dressed and the way she acts but your wrong. She’s a daughter of one of the lady servants in the palace, specifically, she’s the daughter of Lady Servant Miyoung whom is known to be the Lady Servant of Princess Joohyun. She’s the next in line to be the Lady Servant of the princess as her mother told her but she does not want to be one. What could she do? She wants to repay her mother for all the things she had done for her and the only way she can do that is to do her mother’s favour. At the same time, Princess Joohyun was roaming around the kingdom with her lady servant and guards. She had requested her father to let her out of the palace to experience how their kingdom is doing. So as she requested, here she is now, greeting people and asking how they are doing. She gathered a huge crowd around them ma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter