Chapter Six

One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyuhyun-ah, what do you think about a double date?” When Eunhyuk asked him the question, Kyuhyun didn’t need to reply with words. The look of utter disdain expressed how much the mangnae loathed the idea.

 

There were three reasons why he detested the thought of a double date. First, He and Donghae would be like a third and fourth wheel. No matter how much they pretended, they were not really dating unlike the other two. Second, Donghae would be hurt seeing Eunhyuk and Heechul enjoying together. Third, he was still recovering from the hangover of last night. They got really, really, drunk by midnight and didn’t stop for hours later until they were wasted. Changmin had left just minutes ago after taking a shower and while he was and groaning on the couch, Eunhyuk had popped the question out of the blue.

 

“Why not? It will be fun.” The dancer tried to convince Kyuhyun who never gave in easily.

 

“I want to rest today. Bring Donghae here. He should take care of his boyfriend.” He mumbled.

 

“I don’t know where he is. Haven’t seen him since he left with Minho last night.”

 

“Then call his phone. He has a phone, right?” Kyuhyun whined. He wanted to take advantage of his master-slave relation with Donghae. He could enjoy some attention from his boyfriend when they were at it.

 

“Why don’t you call him?”

 

“Because you are my hyung. You should take care of your dongsaeng.”

 

“I’m calling this one time.” Eunhyuk fished the phone out of the pocket of his pants. “Just because I’m a nice person.”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and winced as the pain that erupted from the front of his skull. He closed his eyes and massaged the temple while Eunhyuk engaged in calling Donghae.

 

“Come down. To our floor.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Why?” That was the question Donghae asked.

 

“I’m missing you and I really want to see you.” Eunhyuk joked but Kyuhyun grimaced. He even managed to send the oblivious dancer a glare who was confused at the mangnae’s sudden anger.

 

“I don’t want to see you,” Donghae replied after a pause making Eunhyuk curse at him.

 

‘He’s a brat like you’ Eunhyuk mouthed to Kyuhyun.

 

“You hurt my feelings. Anyways, Kyuhyun is the one asking for you.”

 

“Kyuhyun?”

 

“Yeah, come down.”

 

“Okay,”

 

Donghae’s reply surprised Eunhyuk. “You agreed to come immediately when I mentioned his name. Now that you have your boyfriend, your best friend doesn’t matter to you?”

 

“Whatever,” were the words he heard before the line went dead.

 

“This little,” Eunhyuk cursed at Donghae’s bratty attitude and glared at Kyuhyun who seemed rather pleased. It wasn’t like Donghae agreed because he wanted to but rather because he had to. He was a slave to master Kyuhyun after all.

 

“You’re happy. Your boyfriend comes for you whenever you call for him. On the other hand, my boyfriend has no time for me.” Eunhyuk flopped on the couch. “I wanted to go for a date with him but he refused. He’s always busy. Work means more to him than me. We have only have had one date since we started dating. Can you believe?”

 

“Why are you so down about it? It’s not like I go on dates with Donghae hyung all the time. We are celebrities. This is the life we chose.”

 

“But it seems so unfair sometimes.”

 

“This is the life we have. You should be glad. At the end of the day, you always have him to support you no matter what.”

 

Eunhyuk hummed and stared at the wall.

 

“I see you are insecure. Can’t blame you. But trust Heechul hyung.”

 

“I trust him. I love him. But I don’t want to get hurt by him.”

 

If you get hurt, maybe then you’ll realize how Donghae hyung feels. Kyuhyun thought and then reprimanded himself for thinking like that. It wasn’t Eunhyuk’s fault.

 

“Why are you so laid back? Eunhae is a famous couple. What if Donghae falls in love with me and leaves you? Aren’t you scared of losing him?”

 

Kyuhyun snorted at those words. Eunhyuk had no idea how right he was. Donghae was, in fact, in love with Eunhyuk. Scared of losing him? He never had him to begin with. You’re never scared of lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter