Chapter Five

One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was enjoying it. He had his arms wrapped around Donghae who was sitting on his lap. When Eunhyuk had pulled Heechul on his lap, Donghae had looked extremely jealous. Kyuhyun thought he shouldn’t let his boyfriend be jealous of other couples so he grabbed Donghae, who was passing by him, by his waist and made the shorter man sit on him.

 

The move didn’t go unnoticed by anyone. Donghae tried to pull away but then he remembered where he was sitting and decided not to move.

 

“You guys are making me jealous.” Ryeowook pouted, looking at the two new couples. The residents of the dorm were watching the movie when Eunhyuk decided to call his boyfriend and Heechul forced Donghae to come with him.

 

“Get yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend then,” Eunhyuk spoke. “Or better than that, get Yesung hyung. I’m sure fans will be really happy.”

 

“Ha ha! Very funny!” Ryeowook’s obvious sarcasm didn’t bother the dancer. “But I prefer girls.”

 

“So do I,” Yesung rolled his eyes.

 

“Sungmin hyung isn’t joining us today either?” Eunhyuk inquired when he didn’t see the older man.

 

“Nah. He’s invited by his girlfriend to have dinner with her family.”

 

“Our Sungmin hyung is going to get married,” Ryeowook spoke. “I wonder what will become of Kyumin if that happens.”

 

“Nothing. Because Kyuhyun is more satisfied with Kyuhae.” Kyuhyun butted in earning a chuckle from Heechul while Ryeowook and Yesung grimaced.

 

“Come to think of it, Eunhae is such a popular couple. If our fans come to know that It’s actually Kyuhae and whatever ship name is for Heechul and Eunhyuk, what will be their reactions?”

 

“They’ll be happy for us. And it’s Hyuk-Chul.” The dancer said. He didn’t want to talk about Eunhae. Not when he had his boyfriend in his arms.

 

“They’ll understand.” Kyuhyun also joined not liking where the conversation was going. He also wasn’t in favor of talking about Eunhae. That ship name always always bothered him.

 

Ryeowook merely shrugged and turned his eyes to television screen when the movie started playing. No one paid attention to Donghae who was extremely quiet, but Kyuhyun did. He squeezed Donghae tighter and placed his chin on his shoulder.

 

By the time the movie was over, only the older three men were awake. Ryeowook had long dozed off on the floor and Donghae was lying in Kyuhyun’s embrace. Yesung quietly switched off the television and proceeded to leave to his room. Heechul covered Ryeowook’s figure with a blanket before doing the same to the couple. He smiled. They looked extremely cute while sleeping.

 

Heechul, feeling sudden love welling inside him. He moved to kiss Kyuhyun on his cheek and tried to do the same to Donghae who moved at the last minute so that Heechul’s lips landed on his in a short peck.

 

“Kyuhyun,” Donghae mumbled lazily in his sleep and turned to hog the mangnae.

 

He chuckled. So Donghae had thought he was Kyuhyun because of the accidental kiss. He shook his head lightly at the cute mistake. Usuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter