Chapter Two

One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When were you planning to tell us?” Yesung inquired as he looked at the new couple. Both of them tried to put their arm on other’s shoulder. Donghae was at disadvantage because of his height. Besides, it looked awkward, without any couple-y feeling.

 

“Today,” Kyuhyun replied for his hyung. Knowing how bad Donghae was at telling lies and how good members were at extracting truth out of him, maganae took it on himself to take control of the situation.

 

“Because we already found out,” The singer with artistic vocals rolled his eyes.

 

“We kissed for the first time last night,” Kyuhyun confessed.

 

“When you were both dead drunk? Maybe it was a mistake.” That earned Ryeowook a smack on the back of his head by Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae was quick at hiding his panic while Kyuhyun didn’t falter. Rolling his eyes the maganae smirked at Ryeowook.

 

“Alcohol brings out your true feelings. That was a passion not a mistake.” Kyuhyun clarified. Donghae tried not to think about the passion. Back then, he had thought he kissed Eunhyuk. But he kissed Kyuhyun. He actually kissed Kyuhyun. Their lips made contact. If he remembered clearly, their tongues did too.

 

“Looks like you two are really dating. Donghae hyung is turning red just thinking about it.” Sungmin concluded.

 

“He’s thinking about it again.” Eunhyuk joined in. He wasn’t. But he started to. All thanks to those words. But he quickly chased away the thoughts.

 

“Because I’m such a great kisser.” Kyuhyun jumped in. “You guys are just jealous. We are the only ones happily dating within the group.”

 

“Actually…,” Eunhyuk started, “you two aren’t the only ones.”

 

“Are you dating someone too?” The mangnae asked, curious.

 

“Not yet. But soon.” The confidence in the dancer’s tone made him scoff.

 

“As if Heechul hyung will really agree.”

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened.

 

“What?!”

 

“Really?!”

 

“Are you serious?!”

 

“Did I hear Heechul hyung?!”

 

“No way!!”

 

“That’s impossible!”

 

The three unsuspecting guys except for the couple and Eunhyuk exclaimed. It was a secret. A secret Eunhyuk had only shared with Donghae. A secret Donghae had already shared with Kyuhyun.

 

“You told him?!” Eunhyuk gaped at his best friend, ignoring the cries of disbelief coming from the three boys.

 

“Wasn’t I supposed to?” Donghae spoke sheepishly.

 

“You idiot!”Eunhyuk growled.

 

“I’m his boyfriend. Of course, he will tell me everything.” Kyuhyun shrugged and turned, spinning Donghae with him.

 

“Have fun explaining them everything, hyung.” Kyuhyun threw over his shoulder as he left, taking Donghae with him.

 

** **

 

“That went well, I guess,” Donghae mumbled as they stepped into the elevator.

 

“It’s because you have me, hyung. No need to worry.” Manganae still didn’t remove his arm.

 

“Thank you, Kyu.” Donghae was grateful.

 

“Don’t you. You know you are my slave, right? I’m not doing this out of goodwill.”

 

Donghae chuckled. “Whatever may be the reason, thank you.”

 

“You’re too nice hyung. That’s why you get hurt.” Kyuhyun mumbled in a low voice, staring at Donghae.

 

Seeing the pain flash in Donghae’s eyes, Kyuhun brought the shorter man closer and hugged him tightly. Relishing the warmth, Donghae buried his face in Kyuhyun’s chest. The tears started to come back. He fished the younger’s man shirt, trying to control the overflowing emotions. Just then, the elevator doors opened.

 

Fearing his face might show his vulnerability, Donghae didn’t move from his position. Kyuhyun, however, was surprised to see their leader with Heechul. Both the older men had their eyes opened wide in shock.

 

“So this is real,” Heechul mumbled.

 

Registering the voice, Donghae was started and tried to pull away. Kyuhyun stopped him, not allowing him to even look at his hyungs. He immediately reached for the buttons and hurriedly tried to close the doors.

 

“Hyung, give us some private time,” Magnae said and cupped Donghae’s face his hands, pressing his lips against the shocked man.

 

“Whoa!” Heechul and Leeteuk made a sound of surprise. Donghae tried to pull away from the kiss. Because he was not in the right state of mind, he was unable to stop the sudden attack. But as his senses came back, he tried to put some distance between them.

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t having any of that. He pushed Donghae against the wall of the elevator and buried his face in the older man’s neck. The doors had already started to close. Kyuhyun pulled away when he was sure they were no longer in the sight of the two men.

 

The door closed and elevator moved once again.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah.” Donghae pushed the magnae and rubbed his lips by the back of his hand. “What the hell was that?”

 

“I was just helping you out.” The younger man shrugged, totally unfazed.

 

“By suddenly kissing me?!”

 

“Did you want them to see you like that?” He pointed at Donghae’s face. It was then he noticed the tears on his cheeks that had started to dry. “Hyungs are smart. They would have known right away that something was wrong. And Heechul hyung had been suspecting that you like that anchovy. Did you want him to be sure of that?”

 

Donghae went silent. Kyuhyun had a point. After everything that had happened, he didn’t want  Heechul or Eunhyuk about his true feelings. He’d rather be kissed by Kyuhyun.

 

“I’m sorry,” Donghae mumbled.  “And thank you, again.”

 

“I’m not doing it because I have a good heart hyung. So don’t have to say thanks.”

 

“At least accept my apology.” Donghae pleaded to see the sullen look on mangnae’s face.

 

“Only this time,” Kyuhyun told him. “Damn, you were a better kisser last night.”

 

Hearing that, Donghae’s face started to flame. “Wha-wh-ah, ah-oh,” He stuttered.

 

“Ah-ah-oh,” Kyuhyun mimicked him, earning a punch on his arms.

 

“Shut up,” Donghae chuckled.

 

The elevator doors opened once again. It was then Donghae finally wondered where they were going.

 

“Kyuhyun, where are we going?” He asked, following the magnae to the parking lot.

 

“We’re going to have some spicy kimichi.”

 

“Why? I don’t wanna go.” Donghae whined as he halted at those words. He was just not in the mood of eating anything. He had breakfast. Even though he had eaten mindlessly, his stomach was still full. Though he understood Kyuhyun must have been hungry.

 

“You’ve no right to complain. You’re my slave, remember?” Kyuhyun spoke nonchalantly. Donghae was met with the harsh reality that he had become Kyuhyun’s slave now.

 

** **

 

“Donghae is dating Kyuhyun for real. Is he out of his mind?” Heechul asked as soon as he and Leeteuk entered their dorm. Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowook were still watching TV.

 

“I was surprised too. They were the last ones I was expecting to date.” Ryeowook said.

 

“Yeah, they have different personalities. Although Kyuhyun had always admired Hae, I had never expected him to actually go after our innocent dongsaeng.” Yesung chimed in.

 

“They don’t seem that lovey-dovey though,” Sungmin spoke as Heechul sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter