Chapter One

One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae liked him. He really liked Eunhyuk. No, he loved the man. It’s a fact he realized a year ago. The feelings that he kept buried deep inside his heart had threatened to come out too often recently. That was something he didn’t like. He didn’t just want to tell Eunhyuk that he liked him out of blue. He wanted to take the man out on a date and confess his feelings. Yeah, he was a hopelessly romantic person.

 

But all of his plans were ruined because of one mistake.

 

It was a simple night out after the SM Town concert in Seoul. The next day, he was planning to take Eunhyuk out on the date and confess. If it wasn’t for Sehun begging him to have a drink, he won’t have even touched the glass of beer. He knew he wasn’t good at drinking. The next day was very important to him so he wasn’t planning to drink at all. He didn’t even want to smell alcohol. If it wasn’t for the magnae of EXO, he would have simply gone home and dreamt of marrying Eunhyuk. If it wasn’t for that cute face and puppy eyes coaxing him, he would have never dared to lay his hand on the alcoholic drink.

 

The moment bitter liquid went past his throat; Donghae already started regretting his decision. He had always fallen for Sehun’s charms. Unlike Sehun, Donghae was a light drinker. It was no surprise when his head had already started spinning after one glass. To the right of him, Kyuhyun had already finished second. The mangae of Super Junior was busy having a drinking competition with Suho, Minho, and Changmin- the members of Kyu-line in their company.

 

At least Donghae had the relief of knowing Kyu was right beside him. But in truth, that was no relief at all. Not at all.

 

While an already drunk Donghae chugged down a second glass, he wondered what possessed him into doing that. All the thoughts of his date the next day were thrown out of the window already. He was intoxicated. The only thing he wanted to do was curl in a ball and sleep. With so many people around, that seemed impossible. He couldn’t move. Stuck in a drunken situation, he waited for night to cool down. He, at least expected himself to sober up a little bit.

 

Still, in a hazy state, Donghae failed to figure out the evil plan Kyu-line was concocting. When Changmin and Kyuhyun were together, their evil minds cooked up something dangerous every damn time. And this time, Donghae was at the receiving end of their mischief.

 

“Hyung,” a drunk Kyuhyun slurred. “Do you want another glass?”

 

“I’m already drunk.” Donghae managed to choke out, his breath horse and speech slurred.

 

“I’m even mo-more drunk than you. Jusshht one glass.” Kyuhyun pouted and Donghae’s eyes zeroed in on his lips. Their mangnae had nice lips.

 

The next moment what happened was something no one sitting on the table was expecting. Donghae had no idea who started it, but he found lips on his already. In a drunken state, he found himself kissing back. At the back of his head, the image of Eunhyuk flashed. Suddenly, he found himself kissing Eunhyuk, soft lips pressed against his. They kissed for a good couple of minutes only to part to catch their breaths.

 

Donghae observed the kiss intoxicated him more than the drink, a fact proven when his head hit the table as he lost consciousness.

** **

 

“Donghae, wake up.” Donghae heard a soft voice calling his name. Groaning, he turned over, shying away from the noise.

 

“Wake up, you lazy !” He felt a hand hitting his not so lightly. But he made no move. His head hurt like hell. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep until the pain went away.

 

“How can you sleep so peacefully after creating such a mess last night?” The voice said again. Last night? What happened last night? He tried to remember, feeling the pain increasing as he thought more about it. Deciding it was better to rest, he stopped jogging his memory. But then he flung his eyes open. I kissed Hyuk.

 

Donghae sat up on the bed after remembering the only thing that mattered to him. He actually kissed Hyuk. That too when he was wasted as hell. He groaned. He didn’t want his first kiss to be like that. Not at all. But at least it was the person he liked.

 

He slowly looked at the person who was disturbing his sleep. Dark brown eyes met his in an accusing glare. Donghae’s cheeks turned red when he looked at the plump lips he had kissed.

 

“Now you are awake? I won’t ask you how you are feeling. But care to explain what happened last night?” Eunhyuk cocked an eyebrow, hands placed on his waist as he looked at the disheveled man who just woke up.

 

Donghae pulled the blanket to his face, eyes looking anywhere but Eunhyuk.

 

Judging from Hyuk’s reaction, Donghae guessed that the boy wasn’t expecting the kiss. It was going to be hard to explain everything. Initially, he had planned to go on a date and confess but it looked like he had to change his plans. It’s confession and then date now.

 

“I guess I lost myself to my feelings…” he answered in a small voice, trailed off by the end of the sentence.

 

“Your feelings?” Hyuk’s eyebrows shot up in surprise. Then slowly, his expressions ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter