Chapter Three

One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sounds like Donghae’s whipped.” Heechul chuckled when Eunhyuk finished telling him about the incident in the living room.

 

“It’s kind of hard to believe. I still can’t just get used to it. It might have been easier if that jerk was dating some girl or any other artist. But it’s Kyuhyun. Our Kyuhyunnie. Donghae and Kyuhyun are dating. They are together. Like a couple.” Eunhyuk stared blankly at the ceiling of Heechul’s room while lying on the bed as he still tried to decipher the situation more clearly.

 

Or maybe Kyuhyun is blackmailing Donghae? I’ve known that man for years. Donghae isn’t like that. Sure he would do anything for someone he loves. But Kyuhyun. Yeah, Donghae loves Kyuhyun but in past, he would have not made Ramen on mangnae’s orders. Never.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head and groaned. “This is so confusing.”

 

“I think they are really dating. I mean, they did kiss so passionately. I don’t think Kyuhyun would allow Donghae to kiss him if there weren’t any feelings involved. Same for Donghae. They aren’t like me.” Heechul pondered.

 

That was true. Kyuhyun and Donghae weren’t among ones who would kiss for a joke or an experiment or out of boredom. There has to be meaning behind it.

 

But at the remaining part of the sentence, Eunhyuk could feel the burning jealousy. How many people Heechul had kissed over years? If he started counting them, he’d lose his mind. He knew most of them meant nothing for the older man. But he couldn’t help but feel his heart aching. He hadn’t got any chance to kiss his hyung even once.

 

“Yeah, you sure enjoy kissing others.” Heechul didn’t miss the bitterness latent in those words. He smirked looking at the slight pout that married younger man’s lips.

 

“I wonder how it would feel like when I kiss my boyfriend.” Heechul bated knowing very well Eunhyuk would easily understand the meaning behind those words.

 

“Who’s your boyfriend?” Eunhyuk suddenly perked up, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. If he wasn’t wrong, Heechul was implying something he had wanted to hear for a long time. If that was true, there was nothing more he wanted from his life.

 

“I don’t have any boyfriend yet. I’m talking about ‘when’ not ‘now’.”

 

Eunhyuk turned over and started crawling towards Heechul who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

“Do you want a boyfriend ‘now’?”

 

“That depends on availability. If someone is willing to date me.”

 

“Someone? So anyone would do?” Eunhyuk’s eyes became dark. The insecurity behind those eyes didn’t go unnoticed.

 

“No. Only a certain someone. A certain someone who dances really well. A certain someone who has a slender and y body. A certain someone who takes care of me when I’m feeling down.”

 

Eunhyuk felt his heart swell at those words. “Does that certain someone have a name?”

 

Heechul pouted, pretending to think. He bit his lip seductively, obviously teasing the other man. Eunhyuk’s eyes zeroed in on those lips.

 

“I think it goes like Lee Donghae?”

 

Eunhyuk froze. Just the possibility of that displeased him.

 

“Or is it Lee Sungmin?”

 

No way!

 

“Maybe it’s Lee-,” Before Heechul could say anything further, he felt lips pressing against his in a short kiss.

 

“Hyukjae. It’s Lee Hyukjae.” Saying that those lips meet again.

 

** **

 

“You’re very bad at playing games. Like really bad. You’re horrible. How can someone be so bad?”

 

Donghae gritted his teeth at the taunts. He didn’t want to play, to begin with. But he had to because he was forced to by her pretend boyfriend. The same person was making fun of his lack of gaming skills. It wasn’t like Donghae was really bad at it. Kyuhyun was just too good. He could never defeat the genius magnae.

 

“I’m just bad at video games. Try playing soccer with me.” Donghae growled.

 

“That’s not game. That’s exercise. I don’t like exercising.” Kyuhyun commented, still focused on the computer screen. “C’mon hyung. I bought this game so I could play with someone. But playing with you is a waste of time.”

 

“Then ask someone else to play with you.”

 

“They are all busy.”

 

“And I’m free?” Donghae looked at Kyuhyun in shock and anger. He was going shopping when suddenly he received a text. ‘Come to my room now or secret’s out.’ were the words warning him. He had pivoted on his heels and barged right into magnae’s room to play video games.

 

“I don’t know whether you are free or not. But I know you are my slave. So stop complaining. Just do what you’re asked to.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter