Boom!

Without Your Wings

The school ended and all students were so excited to go back home. But Yeon Hee doesn't think the same. She slowly walked to the stair on the end of the corridor.

"No one at home. Hurmmm.... what's appa doing right now?" It hard to admit but deep inside, she really missed her father very much.

She pulled her handphone out and dialled her father's number. After few seconds, her father pick up and his voice sounded so cheerful. But she know her father's exhausted for the first day at the new workplace.

"Hello appa. What are you doing?"  She asked with a little smile.

"I'm great! How about you, dear?" Mr Seo asked from the other line.

Yeon Hee stopped walking and pout. Her mind recalled everything that's happen from the morning till now.

"Dear, anything wrong?" Mr Seo asked in worry when his daughter suddenly muted.

She came back to reality and shook her head. She put her smile back. " Oh nothing appa. I'm good." She replied and continue walking.

"What about friends? Do you have one?"

Yeon Hee smirked. "Friends?" She asked back.

"Why? You don't have any?"

Yeon Hee began thinking again. If she should tell her father about Bangtan but then she shook the thought away.

"Of course I have!" She said and smiled in happiness when she heard her father laugh over there.

"Give my regards to them."

Yeon Hee smiled. There is no one to give the regards to.

"I will, appa. You should find friend too. Make sure to eat three meals a day. I know you're busy to come back home." She heard her father sighed from there.

"I'm sorry my dear. I'm doing it for living. Make sure you eat well too." Her father reminds her beloved daughter.

"I will. Goodbye Appa. You should go back at work. I'll call you again." She doesn't want to bother her father. She has her own reason why she doesn't want to tell her father about her problem here.

"Goodbye. I love you so much."

Yeon Hee just say 'uh' and hung up. She never replied 'I love you too' to her father but that doesn't mean that she didn't love him.

She walked to the front gate and expect nothing when she saw Jimin standing there as if he was waiting for someone.

'Ignore him or just walk away?' She tought to herself and didn't realise that she was just staring at him.

He suddenly turned to her. She blinked her eyes when they made the eyecontact. Jimin smiled as he aproach her.

"Why're you so late? You make me worry." Jimin said and patted her head.

"Are you waiting for me?" She asked and gasped when Jimin suddenly squat down. She covered the skirt since it was the knee-height.

"Of course. Your feet looked much better. Great." He said and stand back. "Let's go."

"Where?" She asked when he grabbed her wrist and walked away. She have to follow him when he pulled her together.

"Hang with us." Jimin turned to her and grinned.

She scoffed before chuckling. "Who told you to pick me up?" She asked and watched the guy beside her his dried lips before smirking.

"The guys of course." He turned to her slightly. She replied with a long 'ooh'.

"Urm why did you run away earlier?" Jimin suddenly asked with a frown. Her face turned red again as she tried to answer.

"Well.... I though I was dreaming when I said things to your guys and find it cheesy. You understand me right? It was embarrassing. Walking with you also seems like a dream to me." She said and stare at their hand which he held tightly.

"Ohh just because of that?" He chuckled as he find it funny.

"No worries. We also thought that it was a dream because we've never listen to people all this time but you.... You're different." Jimin said as he keep his focused to the road or to be exact, he's avoiding her eyes that was looking at him.

"How different?" She asked with a grin. She gave Jimin a hopeful face.

"Ah, don't know." Jimin said and let go off her hand before marching forward, leaving her alone at the back.

"Yah, wait for me!" She started walking fast to catch up with him. She giggled as she walked before she tripped over the rock. She shout Jimin's name and the guy quickly turned in panic.

It's a relief he got her before she even fall down. She laugh seeing Jimin's red face that look so upset.

"Who told you to run?" He asked and helped her stand up straightly/

"You." She said and laugh again. Jimin can't help himself before letting out a chuckle.

"Don't run again like that. Clumsy." Jimin said and put his hand over her shoulder since they're just about the same height. Or to be honest, he's the short one.

"Okey boss." She saluted which make him burst into laughter.

************************************

Yeon Hee has waited for almost 10 minutes but Dong Hyun's shadow never showed up. She started to get bored before she remembered what happen when she hang with Bangtan earlier.

She doesn't know that it's so much fun being around them. That she almost forgot about the dinner with the guy which she find is weird but interesting in the same time.

As promised, he texted her the place and time. He told her to meet at the old bus stop with the excuse that he wanted to bring her to somewhere special. But he didn't showed up yet which upset her.

She was about to message him when something suddenly covered and nose. She struggled hard but she didn't have much air to breath in that caused her to black out.

Two masked guy carried her into the car before they went away.

"We're on our way. Yeah, she's here with us." One of the guy was on the phone before he ended the call.

The car stopped at an abondoned mansion. It looked like it was abondoned for such a long time since the weed is the same height with people. Two guys bring her inside while the driver one followed closely.

Inside, everything's black except a fire pit in the middle of the house. And someone familiar was waiting there with a smirk as he stare at her which is in state of unconscious.

"Give me her handphone. "He looked to the guy that held her bag. The guy digged inside the bag before handing the item to his friend.

"What do you want to do Donghyun?" The guy asked and slightly glance towards the pitiful girl.

"Revenge for Daehyun of course. The Bangtan s beat him you know. I almost didn't recognise him." He scoffed.

"Revenge? You wanna beat her?" The guy asked in a big surprise.

Seeing Donghyun shook his head make he sigh in relief. He truly pity the girl. With her bandaged ankle, she looked so innocent.

"But if something happen, I might hit her. Why? You worry, Luhan?" Donghyun asked and smirked.

Luhan sighed before shaking his head.He doesn't want to interfere but in some way,he want. And he's curious about her relationship with Bangtan which he'll never asked to Donghyun.

"I'm calling Bangtan. We'll look if Bangtan come or not. That bastards." Donghyun said and looked through her contact number.

"Namjoonie. Huh what kind of name is this?" He scoffed before dialing it.

"Hello lamb. Why're you calling me in this hour?" Namjoon's half awake voice can be heard.

Donghyun stayed quiet as he just heard Namjoon talking.

"Hey, are you on the phone? Hello?" Namjoon asked on the other line. He fell asleep on Jin's bed and find the elder to fell asleep on the couch.

He started to feel something's off when 'Yeon Hee' didn't speak anything.

"Hello."

His eyes widened when he heard the guy's voice. It's so familiar that he quickly went to Jin and shake the elder roughly. "Jin hyung, wake up!!!"

"Why why why?" Jin woke up and looked at Namjoon in surprise.

Namjoon opened the loudspeaker when Jin just stare at him. With his uneasy face.

"Come to this address if you want to save this poor girl." Donghyun hang up before they can say anything.

" off!" Namjoon yelled. Ignoring the fact that Jin's parents are also in the house.

"Namjoon! Gather the boys. NOW!" Jin bite his lips in anger that it did bleed.