No Luck

Without Your Wings

"What kind of school is this?" Yeon Hee walked away from a boy that was staring at her sharply.

"Hey."

Yeon Hee's eyes widened when a hand grabbed her wrist and forced her to turn to him. And it's the boy earlier.

"You're kinda cute. Which class are you from?" The boy asked. Yeon Hee felt gross when the stranger just held her hand like that.

"Let me go." She said sternly. Very brave that she just glared back at him back.

"Wow. So strict. I like that. Follow me." The boy's expression changed to a serious face and forced her to follow him.

"Let me go, bastard!" She screamed and tried to run away but the boy was too strong for her.

Other students just stared and even whispered to each other. No one move to help. Just stare.

"What do you want?!" Yeon Hee screamed and the boy stopped for a second.

"I want you."

He continued dragging her away while she could feel her hair on her neck straighten.

"Let me go, !" She kicked him in the ball and he shrugged. He pushed her away as he groaned in pain. She wasted no time running away.

"You son of a-!" He chased after her in that pathetic state.

She ran and sometimes looked back. He was left behind and she started to slow down from the lack of air. She looked back again and didn't realise a boy in front of her.

The boy was too surprised and quickly threw his ball to the air. He opened his arm and she was trapped in his embrace in a second.

They both were so shocked before the ball he threw earlier fell on their head, rolling off the floor.

​​Yeon Hee quickly pulled away and stared at him with wide eyes. "Yah!!!" The brown hair boy shouted right at her face.

"I'm so sorry!!" She quickly bowed down. 'Damn my luck.'

"Do you think sorry is enough?!" He shouted, almost making her deaf.

"Yah, what happened?"

She took a glance behind him and saw six other men walking towards them. One of them took the ball from the floor and threw it at her.

"Hey hey, Taehyung-ah. Take it easy." Another man chuckled. The guy that was called as Taehyung seems to be satisfied when the ball hit her on her face.

"Ohh hello." The brown hair guy put his hand up to the earlier boy that just arrive. The boy that was chasing after her.

"Oh . It's bangtan." The boy cursed.

"Did you do this to her?" The brown hair guy asked. Yeon Hee's eyes widened. She looked at the brown hair man and then the boy earlier.

"You're interupting me." He pushed her to his back and she collided with a short guy but he also pushed her away.

Yeon Hee turned and see the seven boys charged towards the boy. She just stood there watching.

In a second,the boy was beaten the crap out of him and quickly ran away.

"Damn you Namjoon!" The boy cursed while running.

Yeon Hee came back to reality when the seven guys walked to her.

"Yah, come here." One of them pointed.

Yeon Hee ignored them and tried to walk away but the brown hair guy which is Namjoon, held her hand roughly, preventing her from walking away.

"Where do you want to go? We are not done yet."

Yeon Hee just kept her head down.

"Don't you have anything to say?" The Taehyung guy asked. But it sounded more like a threat.

"Thank you. "She said that almost sounded like a whisper.

Namjoon laughed. His laughter filled the whole corridor. Even the students in the classroom aren't that brave to tuck their head out of the window.

"Thank you for what? You think we were helping you? We were just playing you stupid!" He shouted right in front of her face. His gaze turned serious.

She kept her eyes closed.

"Wow wow wow. Look at the little lamb. She's scared." She heard a voice said and all of them laughed.

She was still with her eyes closed. It's not that she was scared but she just felt pathetic to be a lamb.

"Open your eyes. Do you think we are a joke?" Namjoon chocked her and it really freshed her up.

She gasped for air and all the guys laughed, as if it was funny.

"I...I...ne.need.....t...to.to... breath!" She said, struggling.

"Try me."

Yeon Hee quickly bit his hands off and use the opportunity to breath in.

"!!" Namjoon screamed and the other six laughed out loud.

"Come here!!" He approached her. But the short guy pushed him at the chest.

"Don't get in my way Jimin!" They stared into each other. Jimin was still chuckling. "Stop it, Namjoon. You're killing her." Another guy said.

"Are you defending her, Hoseok?" Namjoon bursed into rage.

"Yah, don't be so childish. It's just a lamb anyway." Hoseok said and patted her head. "Right?"

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand!" She spat out.

"Fine fine. I won't touch it." He raised both his hands up.

"If I see you again, you're dead meat. Remember that!" Namjoon was all furious before he walked away. The other six follow after him.

"Bye, lamb!" Jimin and Taehyung waved but she just hissed. She quickly ran her way to the toilet, trying hard to control her own feeling.

'Yeah Seo Yeon Hee. This is just the start. You might even die tomorrow. Who told you to run into him? Geez.....' She knocked her own head.

She tidied her uniform and hair before making her way to the classroom.

She went inside and no teacher was around. Everybody were doing their own work. No one actknowledged her existence.

Except one person.

"Hey! Lamb!" He called and waved.

She looked at him in disbelief. 'God.... what now.'

She walked to the end of the classroom, avoiding him that was seated at the other corner.

She took a sit by the window and stared outside the broken window, minding her own bussiness.

She heard the chair beside her got pulled and she quickly took a look. "Avoiding me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Leave me alone." She gave a death stare before she looked out of the window again.

"Do you want me to call Namjoon hyung to come here right now? You know I can." He pulled out his phone.

"Just call him. Do whatever you want." She stood up and rolled her eyes at him one more time before stomping out of the class.

He chuckled by himself. He called Taehyung instead of Namjoon afterwards.

"Yo boy. Want to know something interesting? Lamb is in our class."

"Really?! Okey. I'm on my way! Wait ya." Taehyung quickly hung up the phone. He sound so excited.

"Where's she?!" Taehyung suddenly showed up in the front door and yelled.

"That scare me! Yah!!!!" He shouted from his place. Taehyung ran to him and sat beside him, exactly where she sat before.

"Running from the rooftop, no wonder you stink of sweat!" He spat when Taehyung was still breathing hard.

"It's exciting." He still breathing the air.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AUTHOR'S NOTES

So,that was the first chapter.Kinda boring is it?Hehe forgive me.I'm not good with English but if you can understand it yourself,it's actually a good story.I hope anyone reading this love this fanfic and support it.Please subscribe for the next chapter.I might do it tomorrow if I'm not busy.Please support me!I'm a shy around people.I don't know what more to talk.But,let's talk about the story okey.

Who do you think the guy is?It's easy because there is Taehyung.It's no other than........Wait for the second chapter to know WHO is the guy.Yeon Hee only knows 4 of the guys.She doesn't know Jin,Yoongi and Jungkook.Well,let's see what's going to happen between these two.

I love all of you!Support me for the fanfic okey?

Related image