Bangtan's Re-born

Without Your Wings

"So you're saying,they went away?" Namjoon grabbed the guy's collar and closed the distance between their face.

The guy looked very scared that he's gonna peed in his pant.

"Y... yes! Th.. the...they went to th.. that way!" He quickly pointed to the door at the back of the class.

Namjoon scoffed and pushed him away. He stand straight and give the irritate looks to other 4 guys at the door.

"Enough already, Namjoon-ah. Let's find them. It's not exciting without them." Hoseok called out to Namjoon that was stomping his feet with disatisfied clearly shown on his face.

"What are you looking at?" He glared to the student that was just looking at him slightly. She quickly looked down to her feet when their eyecontact was getting much intense.

"Where the hell are they? We went to the rooftop as well." Namjoon scratched his head while walking with the guys.

"They might be at our usual place then. There's no other way they're in the library or thing." The guy with the black earing said.

"Jungkook might be right. Let's check on them." Hoseok nodded in agreement.

They walked in group and anyone on the corridor would give they way. The teachers also closed one eye and hide in the office.

"Wait!" Jungkook hold them back and raised his hand up to the air when Namjoon was about to open the door. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he watched through the window.

"What?" Namjoon gave him the weird look.

"Look. There's Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung!" He pointed. "And so? We're looking for them anyway." Yoongi yawned as he started to get sleepy and would sleep on the floor. Anyone can expect that.

"That's not what I mean. There! The girl from earlier." Jungkook pulled Namjoon to his side. Yoongi, Hoseok and the other guy also do the same. All of them peak through the window with anxiety.

"Let's keep on watching them. Looks like it's started to get interesting." Namjoon said as the other get quiet and just watch the three preys inside. Taehyung was taking care of her feet while Jimin just stay at the side talking.

"Because...... Yoongi did...... pushed......... hard." They heard the girl said, not with the full sentences. But they understand her and the three of the Bangtan glared at Yoongi with eyes expecting an explanation.

"I don't know anything." He mouthed and glared at them back. He continued looked into the classroom and others did the same.

They can see Taehyung, Jimin and the girl talking but they can't hear them clearly. All they can hear was a word like 'ouch', 'use these', 'treating', 'hyungs' and whatsoever.

Somehow, watching how cheerful Taehyung and Jimin were with her softened their heart.

"She doesn't look that bad anyway." Hoseok whispered and all of them agreed in silence except Namjoon who tried it hard.

"But she did hit me." Namjoon said in disatisfied.

"You punk. It's clearly she had no intention to do so. She was running away from the ert." Everyone silent and stare at the guy who spoke for the first time. They were so surprised because he usually talks when he only needed.

"What?" He pouted in irritation.

"You're right though hyung. But still-"  Namjoon speak once again but Yoongi cut him off.

"Jin hyung is right Namjoon-ah. I've done something bad to her that I felt like regretting it." Yoongi said without taking his eyes off them.

"I think we should apologise. Especially the both of you." Hoseok said and glanced towards Namjoon and Yoongi.

Yoongi just nodded while Namjoon sighed. He started to feel wrong. Finally he just shrugged his feeling away and nodded.

"Yah yah. Jimin sees us!" Jungkook widened his eyes to Jimin. While Jungkook was signaling Jimin not to tell the two, Namjoon hit all of their back.

"Let's go in and..... Apologise." Namjoon said and all of them walked in, leaving Jungkook in confuse alone. "Wait ya!"

"You guys..." Taehyung fake a smile to them before turning to her and make the panic face. Jimin tried to act like usual.

"It's okey. I'll talk to them." Yeon Hee whispered. But all of them heard to be exact.

"No need. We aren't here to harm you. Instead, we want to...." Hoseok said but then paused. He stared at all his guys which nodded their head.

"What?" Yeon Hee confused and stared at Taehyung and Jimin. Both of them rise their shoulders.

"We want to apologise." Namjoon said and tried to confronted an eyecontact with her.

Taehyung and Jimin smiled very widely to them and give the leader their best thumbs up ever.

"Out of sudden?" She scoffed in disbelief.

"I want.... I want to apologise too. Yo...your feet." Yoongi stuttered as he pointed.

Seriously? Bangtan's sure is acting weird.

"If you're apologise then why did you do it in the first place?" She asked since she's confuse with them.

"I was just.... joking." Yoongi said slightly scratched his nose to hide his guilty.

"Why do all of you like to joke around? Didn't your parents teach you? Someone could die if you keep it that way." She started her lecture while the Bangtan members all muted.

Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck while Namjoon choked out of sudden and cough non-stop.

"Just saying. Well, I forgive you." She said and looked down her feet. Acting to rub it to prevent the sudden awwkwardness.

"She's forgive us!" Hoseok and Jungkook cheered. All Bangtan members smile and head to her.

"Wh... what?" She asked, crawling backward. Panicked although their smiles were so shining and calming.

"Thank you!" Taehyung hugged her and others follow.

"Yah yah! It's too hot in here you know!" She yelled when the guys left her no space to breath in.

All of them laughed. "You're so kind we're gonna squish you!" Namjoon said and she chuckled.

"Stop it! My feet hurt. Who's gonna paid for it?" She said that and all of the guys back away. Taehyung, become the caring one, checked on her feet.

"Woah woah. Sorry for that." Yoongi eventually apologised again.

"Nah, just kidding. So, all of you promised me. Don't joke with something serious again. Or to be easy, stop being a gangster stuff."

The guys looked doubtful at first before Jin spoke.

"Fine. We promised." He smiled lightly while looking at her.

'Yah, did Jin hyung just talk?" Was all Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

"I think so. I was just about to tell you to slap me." Jimin whispered back.

Jin narrowed his eyes to the youngers and eyed them suspiciously.

"Ouch! It's hurt!" Jimin groaned and smacked Taehyung's back when he really slap him hard.

"Thanks for your help Taehyung. Jimin too. I'm going out." She said as she's standing up.

"Going where?" Namjoon hold her back with his hand.

"Class. What about all of you?" She eyed them suspiciously when they smirked.

"Thinking to sneak out of the school to have some fun." Jungkook explained their grin.

"Well, enjoy yourself." She smiled before walking out.

"Do you......" Namjoon said make her stopped. "Yea?" She asked as she turned.

"Do you wanna join us?" Hoseok cut Namjoon off since he knew he was going to say that.

"Right, you should join us uhh..... lamb." Jungkook tried to joke around with the puppet name since he doesn't know her name. All of them to be exact.

"My name's Seo Yeon Hee. Not a lamb." She chuckled and the guys all nodded. They were just standing and give her a friendly smile each.

"About your request, I'm sorry. But my feet is still...." She swung her right feet to the air.

"Yoongi, it's all your fault!" Jin pretended to scold him with the serious look on his face.

"Hahaha I was just kidding. Today is my first day. I can't miss to extend." She laughed as she started to feel comfortable with them. She looked at each of them before realising that she doesn't knew two of the guy.

"And I'm sorry but I only know 5 of you. A name actually." She said a little shook.

"Oh I'm Kim Namjoon which I guess you knew it already." Namjoon raised his hand to the air as he swung it around.

"Well, yeah. You're Jimin. Maybe.... Park Jimin?" She guess and Jimin smile widely that his eyes disappear to a thin line which mesmerize her.

"How you know that?" He asked in envy.

"It's suitable. Well, you're....... Yoon Taehyung?" She pointed to Taehyung but the six guys all laugh except Taehyung who pouted.

"It's Kim Taehyung! Not fair. You got Jiminie right." He's still in the sulky mode. He hugged himself which make her burst in laughter.

"Sorry Taetae. My mistakes." All of them laugh again when Taehyung's face are all red with the puppet name she mentioned.

"Min Yoongi. I don't think you can guess it by the suitable method of you." Yoongi cut her when she was about to point to him.

She nodded. "Interesting Min isn't it." She nodded her head.

"Jung Hoseok! I know you heard Namjoon called me earlier. I also didn't think you can guess my family name either." Hoseok also cut her off when she's about to opened again.She smiled lightly to him.

"So, I don't know you two gentleman. A name would be enough." She then pointed to Jungkook and Jin.

"Jeon Jungkook. It's nice to meet you." He bowed down which looked very awwkward.

"I guess you're not good with girl. Haha. How about you?" She turned to Jin who looked a bit surprised when she suddenly pointed to him.

"M.. me? I'm Kim Seokjin. But I prefer Jin." He blinked his eyes multiple times as other were just stared at him in curiousity.

"Nice to meet you Jin. By the way, enjoy your walk. Pray for me in the class." She said and went away which all of them laugh by her last sentences.

"Ermm let's meet at the back gate. I'm going to help her walk since it was my fault." Yoongi ran to her before anyone can withstand him.

"Everyone sure change. I'm impress." Jimin said chuckling. All of them too.

"Because of her, we're now born again. Let's change, buddies." Namjoon said and put his hand on the chest which other quickly follow.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N

It might be weird that they suddenly changed because of a girl but trust me.This story has a plot twist which will happen when her second identity came out which will shock the Bangtan.I hope no one mad that the plot is not that good,well,it is But I hope you reconsider it.

Image result for bts gif