Missing Nowhere

Without Your Wings

Bangtan was so fire up when they finally reach their destination. They breath heavily after running for about 15 minutes and then looked at each other.

"Remember, we're here to save Yeon Hee. Not to kill the guys. But, let's have some fun." Namjoon reminded them while others just nodded. Not sure if they actually heard him.

Namjoon was holding the doorknob with mixtures of feeling. He can't be so sure what's he's feeling and it's the same to others.

All of them nodded when they're ready. Namjoon take a deep breath before twisting it open. All of them barged in, unarmed.

They looked around the empty area.They were being very careful not to separate with each other.

"Kim Donghyun! We're here! Get your right here and let her go!" Namjoon shouted. All of them started to heated up when they receive no respond.

And just before they can do anything, Donghyun walked over. He stopped about 8 feets from them. Coming by, there's another 5 guys behind him.

"Since you're here, let's just get straight to the point." Donghyun said with a sly smirk while hugging himself.

"Where's she?" Jin asked with wide eyes, ignoring his saying.

"Woah, I thought you're mute." Donghyun let out a chuckle.

Jin was all frustated but he's good with covering it.

"If you want to fight us, come on. Just let her go. She has nothing to do with this." Jungkook interfered.

"I will. Don't worry. But she's kind of busy right now." He said and walked around Bangtan to irritate them.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Jimin asked in anger. He stepped forward but getting pulled by Taehyung.

"I have other six guys with me. To make it fair." Donghyun get back to his gangs, ignoring Jimin while the guy scoffed in disbelief.

"But it's just five though." Yoongi pointed.

Donghyun smirked. Yeah, he realise that. He just nodded his head.

"Stopped your ing gibberish and let's get this over with." Namjoon marched forward when he can't take it anymore.

They shout before they run to their opponent one-on-ne except for Namjoon and Hoseok which attack Donghyun together.

"Yeah, I love this!" Donghyun shout in reply. They get pretty intense with each other.

Jungkook got down by the 2-times bigger guy than him and looked pretty hurt.

Jimin punch his guy in the face as many as he can and when he back off, Jimin take the opportunity to help Jungkook.

He kicked the guy at the stomach and that make him stumbling backward.

"You okey?" Jimin asked and helped the younger to stand up. "Yeah, pretty good." Jungkook wiped the blood on the lips's corner and smirk.

"That's good then." Jimin also smirked before the both of them take the big guy down together.

"That clear him." Jungkook spit his blood inside the mouth.

"Yeah, but we have another problem." Jimin rubbed his knuckle before giving a look to the guy he fought earlier which was heading to him. His hand was covering the blooded nose.

"Taehyungie, need any help?" Jungkook shouted to Taehyung who was pinned to the ground.

"No, I'm okey. But it's hyung for you, punk!"Taehyung replied before groaning in pain when he was elbowed right in the chest.

"Screw off!" The guy whispered to him. "No, you screw off." Taehyung responed while coughing before smirking.

He tickled the guy on the back of his neck making the guy distracted. And that's when he  gave him a good kick at his back which he groaned in pain.

Yoongi? He had no trouble with his guy which he easily him over.

And Jin was having a hard time since he fought with the guy that has a weapon. It's not exactly a weapon since he's using a thick wood stick. But it hurt to the skin when it hit his back and stomach multiple time.

Hoseok realise that and quickly rushed to him leaving Namjoon alone with Donghyun.

"Tell me where the hell is she?" Namjoon asked in the middle of the fight. But Donghyun jut smirk before he receive a punch from Namjoon.

Other Bangtan member like Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung run around the house shouting her name everywhere.

On the other hand, Luhan who was in the room heard the chaotic outside.

The least he can do is to release her from the string which leave traces in her wrist. He seated her on the floor and checked her bruised face. "God.... this's bad."

"Aishh don't know!" He gritted his teeth before taking her in a piggyback. He went outside from the door and heard Taehyung's voice near them.

He ignored that and run to the opposite direction from Taehyung's voice. He went to the door at the back and ran away. He sighed in relief that he knew the direction better.

Thats when Taehyung found the room she was tied in. ". Jungkook!! Come here now!" Taehyung shout when he heard Jungkook's voice near him. Yoongi that was nearby also ran in.

"What the hell is this? Why's there're blood stain there?!" Jungkook shouted when his eyes detected the blood stain near the fallen chair.

Yoongi slowly grab the rope on the floor and pick it up. "Holy . This really went far." He murmered loudly.

"But where the hell is she?!" Taehyung shout before running around the house again. Followed by Yoongi while Jungkook ran back to the living room.

"Hyung! We found the room but she is nowhere found!" He shout in one breath. He stopped and patted his chest before taking breath.

"Kim Donghyun! I don't ing playing anymore! Tell me where is she, you little ty!" Jin spat out in anger. Although he scolded others for using harsh words, but now he's the one cannot control it.

He punched Donghyun face without pity anymore that he fell backward and shout in pain. Even before Donghyun can stand, Jin gave him the hard kick ever to him. He didn't give a damn anymore.

"I....I really....don't...." Donghyun said one by one since Jin didn't even stop for a second. He started to feel weak although in reality, he can't even stand up anymore.

"What? You don't what? Finish you sentences you little ty!" Jin kicked his spine and stopped for a while. He stared at Donghyun while taking his breath hardly.

"I really....don't k...know where she is. We just put her in the room."

"Don't you ing lie to me!" Jin punched him in the face and Donghyun almost out.

"Hyung!!!! She is nowhere in this damn house!" Taehyung that just arrive at the scene, shout. When he saw Donghyun. he ran to him and gave him a flying kick which made him completely fainted. " you off." He hissed.

"Let's go hyung. Others has already search her outside. We don't have much time before the sun is up." Taehyung forced the elder to stand up and ran outside.