Two-Faces

Without Your Wings

"Why the hell I'm in the same class with that shortie? This really ." Yeon Hee sighed thinking about Jimin earlier. She walked by herself without knowing where she's going.

She's still unfamiliar with the school and NEVER wanted to familar with.

This school just . The students too.

Especially those 7 bastards.

A can flew over and hit directly on her head. "Ah!" She rubbed it.

She looked up and saw one of the Bangtan member smirking.

"Sorry. My mistake."

She just walked pass by him without looking back.

The guy smirk in disbelief. "She's sure is interesting. No one would stay quiet like that. I'm impress."

"Aisyy. Speak of the devil. What's their gang's name? Bang... Bang what? Sounds like a mukbang or something." She hissed and stared at her feet.

"It's Bangtan." She stopped hearing the same voice talked from her back. But that sounds close.

She turned and surprised when he's just at her back. She stepped aback but the guy suddenly hugged her wraist and that closed them more.

"Let me go!" She struggled againts him. He's much stronger than her.

"Fine." He pushed her and that cause her to fall down her feet.

"Ouch!" She yelp in pain.

"You told me to let you go. So I am. By the way, my name is Yoongi. Keep that in mind." The guy reminded her and caressed her hair roughly before walking away.

"Cursed you, badass! It's really hurt." She rubbed it slowly but that caused it to hurt more.

"Yah! You were the girl from before! Because of you, the Bangtan freaks beat me. You're going to receive your lesson!" The boy from before suddenly appear and grabbed her.He dragged her away without wasting any seconds.

She can neither stand up because of her feet. All she can do was shouting for him to release her. She's never shouting for help because she knows no one would help.

One disaster after one.

"Yah! Let her go!!"

She finally looked up to her saviour but unexpectedly, they were Jimin and Taehyung.

The boy looked around before laughing out of sudden.

"Wow, Bangtan is so protective. I don't know that."

"I said, let her go! I wouldn't repeat." Jimin glared.

"Try me. This girl is so pretty that I can't resist." He touch her face non-stop.

"Don't touch my face with your dirty hand, bastard!" With that, she bite his hand with tight gripped. The boy screamed in pain before pushing her away with full force.

Her feet hurt even more when she was thrown to the floor like rubbish. "Yah, are you okey?" Taehyung ran to her.

"This bastard!" Taehyung planned to go to him but Jimin already fly onto him and started his punching practice.

"I said! To! Let! Her! Go!" He shout one by one each punch.

The bruised face was added with another bruises.

"Go bring your away, Daehyun! Don't ever touch her again!" Jimin glared for the last time before running to Taehyung and Yeon Hee.

"You okey?" Jimin asked.

"I'm okey. Why did you help me? Oh right.You were just playing." She said slyly, slapping Jimin's hand away from her feet.

Jimin and Taehyung somehow felt ashamed. "Let me go.".

"No. I'm going to give you a ride." Before she can even denies, Taehyung carried her bridal style and walked away.

"You punk! Let me go!" She struggled.

"Yah, you're too loud. Just shut up. We're not going to do anything bad. We're classmate afterall." Taehyung said when Jimin finally covered for him.

"You too?" She asked after slapping Jimin's hand away.

"Why? You don't like it? Then you want Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung said and that muted her.

"Good girl." Jimin praised.

They went into one of the empty classroom that has all the table turned around and chair flying over. But it seems nice since it's all clean without any dust.

"This is our place. We shouldn't waste too many time here. Other guys might come." Taehyung said as he put her down on the floor. Jimin came with a first aid kit.

"Well, it's okey for the guy. But not Namjoon hyung. He's really mad at you." Jimin corrected.

"Why you guys help me? Don't you hate me?" She hissed in pain when Taehyung carefully slide the socks down.

"No.You might think of us as the two-faces. Well, if you want to think that way. We don't know ourselves either. But what make you think we hate you? If it's because of the incident this morning, it's not. We were just playing around." Taehyung tried to build conversation with her.Jiminnodded in agreement.

"Because your friend, Yoongi did this. He pushed me hard." She said as she's finally in ease with them. Although she's upset with them when they said they were playing around.

"What? Yoongi hyung did?!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. She just nodded her head.

"I'll talk to him later. Just forget about him. Now, let's take care of your feet first." Taehyung took out ointments and other things like bandages.

"Where do you get this first aid?" She asked since it looks all new.

"I took it from the office. The one in the classroom all destroyed. This school !" Jimin babbled.

"Ouch! Taehyung, are you really that confident? Do you know to use these?" She doubted him since he looked like a childish kid.

"Trust me. I'm the one treating the hyungs if we ever had a fight." He said, praising himself.

"It's true though. Taetae is so responsible." Jimin giggled.

"Yah! Don't call me that!" He blushed red.

"Why? Taetae's kinda cute. Right? Taetae?" She repeats. Taehyung just silent while his cheeks are all red.

"We have to wrapped it. You can't move around that much or else it'll worsen." Taehyung exclaimed, trying to change the topic.

She somehow felt grateful to these two guys. But she doesn't want to over-feeling it.

"Well, let's say you're two-faces then." She smiled lightly.

"Huh?" Taehyung and Jimin looked towards each other, confused.

"Nah. I'm just saying." She chuckled by herself.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AUTHOR'S NOTES

So here's the 2nd chapter.How is it?Taehyung and Jimin are really two-faces isn't it?I put a lot effort to this one trying to look like Taehyung and Jimin are two-faces.It's somehow hard.Well,let's anticipate the next chapter to understand these two.

Hope you love this chapter!

Image result for bts gif