Donghyun The Jerk.

Without Your Wings

"They're at the old mansion! Damn!" Namjoon yelled when he receive the message after 15 damn minutes. Beside him and Jin, there're Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook which were together by coincidence. They met at a playground and no one's there except them. It's literally 9.43 p.m.

"I'm going." Jin quickly went away when he heard that before anyone can hold him back.

But Jimin quickly chased him and grabbed his hand causing the elder to turn back with forces. Jimin gave him a look which Jin can't understand.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Jin yelled and swung his hand roughly to freed but the younger just hold it more tightly. He clenched his teeth ouf of frustation.

"Let's wait for others! I know you're worry but they might have many guys. You will help nothing than adding one more bait." Jimin spat out, reminding the elder.

Jin scoffed and pushed him away. He glanced to Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung standing not too far from them before staring at Jimin back.

"Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung is on their way. We must go together." Jimin stare back. He stressed the word 'must' with a sharp look. He realise Jin's bleeding lips and tried to not make a deal with it.

"Fine." Jin muttered in mock. Namjoon and the two guys headed to them with serious face that they usually show. But, it has a different feeling this time.

Namjoon had try calling Yeon Hee's number so many time but no one picked up. He know it's useless. But he hope that miracle's ever exist. But unfortunately, there's not.

"!" He throw the phone on the ground and almost break it. Taehyung on the other hand called Yoongi and Hoseok. Both of them didn't pickup the call which irritate him.

"There they are! " Jungkook shouted when he saw his hyungs running from the same direction.

"They're at the old mansion. Let's hurry up!" Namjoon took his phone on the ground before the seven guys all ran towards the destiny which is about 1 kilometre away from where they were.

********************************

Yeon Hee slowly opened her eyes which she finds it a bit hard since she's having a headache.

When she got a better vision, she observed her surounding which is clearly unfamiliar to her.

She began remembered what happen although it's not that clear. All she remembered is that someone covered and she fainted.

The second thing, she's in an empty room and is tied to a wooden chair. A cloth also covered to keep her from talking. Everything's a mess in the room and smell like dirts.

She heard the door being pushed from outside and she quickly pretending to be unconscious.

"Donghyun sure's a jerk. If he wants to revenge to Bangtan, he should do it fairly. This girl has nothing to do with this." Hearing the smooth voice mentioning Donghyun's name, upsetting her.

She widened her eyes and shout around. Luhan was shocked when she suddenly awake and he's sure that she heard him. That's why she looked so upset.

"Shhh." Luhan went to her and placed his hand on her covered mouth to keep her quiet. His eyes wondered around the closed door.

"Who are you jerks? Let me go!" She shout but Luhan doesn't understand. "Shh before Donghyun hears you.I don't know what he'll do."He whispered when she's struggling so hard with him.

She stop screaming and stared Luhan sharply. He sighed before he leaned his back on the wall.

"He told me to watch over you. It's okey. I'm not really his gang."He said and tried to not making an eyecontact with her.

Yeon Hee looked at him in detail. Looking at him, she can feel something's sure is off.

"You were forced?" She asked. Luhan frown and headed to her. He looked around before he loose the cloth. "Can you repeat?" 

"You were forced? I mean, into this kind of gang or thing?" She repeat. Luhan looked at her in disbelief before slowly nodded. His face looked all cloudy.

"I don't want to do all this actually. It's just out of my will. I want to help you but.....I just...I'm sorry. We've been friend since were child. I don't want to ruin the friendship. I didn't know he would've change." Luhan said with a pissed off face and turned his back to her.

"Don't you realise? He's just using you. With the name of the childhood friend. Friendship is nothing if you're forcing each other for things they dislikes." She said with a frown. 

Luhan was taken aback by her sharp sentences and he's starting to make his own judge.

"It's between you and him. Choose wisely. Or else, I'll scream." She said reminding him and warned for bonus.

They heard footsteps coming over and Luhan quickly went to her to tighten the cloth on back. "I've think about it. Thank you."

There's no time for scream anyway. She didn't know which one he choose but she can feel something's good. Luhan stand back and turned his back again.

Just after that, Donghyun get inside and look at the two. "What did you do Luhan?" He asked when he realise the close distance between them.

"Nothing." Luhan lied and joined the other guys outside the room.Donghyun eyed him suspiciously before he locked the door, leaving Yeon Hee and him alone.

He smirked like a badass and opened the cloth covering .

"How are you baby?" Donghyun winked and that make her rolled her eyes. She eyed him from head to toe. He's wearing a black jacket over a black shirt. A black tracksuit with black belt. And his accessory are all black. "Wakanda forever." She muttered and keep herself a laugh.

Donghyun scoffed and looked at her in disbelief. "Did you just laugh? Woah! I didn't expect that." He gave a look.

"Expect it then." She spat out and that make him just more angry.

"You're really thin-ing my patient!" He gave her a slap which leave red marks on her cheeks.

She stared at him and scoffed. The red was very clearly shown on her face. "It's hurt, man!"

"Owh, then, what about this?" He kicked her at the stomach which make her almost vomit. The chair she's sitting also fell down backward and added the undescribable pain.

She groaned. That's sure the painful one she ever get in her entire life.

Donghyun went to her and grabbed her by the hair which she can't fight back with the tied hand.

"Well, let's just wait for Bangtan to show up okey. I don't want to hit you but you made me do." He whispered and laugh. And evil laugh which make her almost tearing. But she kept it. She knows it no use to waste her tears.

"Bangtan? Do you just using me as a hostage?" She asked with wild eyes.She stared back at him which's so close in that kind of position they're in.

"You just realise dear?"

"Screw off!" She shouted and with her strenght, she swing her head directly hit at the forehead.

"Aisy it's hurt you !" Donghyun pushed her away and take a baseball bat which he brings with him and swung it  onto her. And not just once.

From outside, Luhan heard her shouting and that break his heart. He watched it once before and the guy before surely was in a coma. But now...it's a girl. She can die

Without wasting time, he pushed the door opened and tried to control his expression.

"Stop it! You've done it enough. You're just using her as a bait. Not to kill her!" He reminded him. He saw what condition she's in. She gave him a weak look before she out.

Donghyun scoffed and stared at her for awhile before standing up. He gave an annoying look to Luhan. Before he walked out, he said something to him. 

"Checked her pulse. But don't ever try to do something funny, Luhan.You know you can't." He slammed the door.

Luhan scoffed before running to her. He held her back and slowly pulled her with the chair to a more comfortable sit or a not painful sit.

He quickly checked her pulse and sighed in a little relief when he know she's still breathing.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥

A️/N 

What's Luhan's true identity? He actually has much more secret and there're actually other reasons why he just followed after Donghyun The Jerk knowing he's just being used by. He has a secret mission he created himself. And it's almost done when he got her lectured by. Enjoy the chapter!