Not a Dream?

Without Your Wings

"Eih..... what happened?" Yeon Hee stopped after 5 feet away from the door and daze.

"Ahh, it's just a dream Yeon Hee-ah." She then chuckled and take a step before realising her bandaged ankle.

Her eyes widened that she's so shocked. "What? It wasn't a dream?"

"Yeon Hee-ah. Let me take you to your classroom." She turned around to see Yoongi walking towards her with a little smile. She gave him a shock expression which surprise him too.

"What? Why you look so surprise?" Yoongi asked.

"It's not a dream!" She shout and still stare at Yoongi with wide eyes.

Yoongi surprised and was taken aback. He then hugged himself and give her a questioned look.

"What happened?" Just then, the six guys rushed out and stand behind Yoongi and watched the two.

"Aisyyy....... so damn embarrassing!" She said and scoffed before quickly went away while dragging her right feet. The seven guys stare at her walking away before they stare at Yoongi.

"What did you do?" Jin eyed him suspiciously.

"Eishh it's not like what you think!" He said with a little pout and showed his fist which he'll never have the desire to punch Jin in real life.

"She was saying things like dream or whatsoever. Ahh,it's hard to understand a girl." Yoongi scratched the back of his head and scoffed.

"Well, she looks fine walking. Let's go now." Namjoon hugged Hoseok's shoulder and the guys enlighten again.

They turned and make their way to the back of the school while talking with each other.

Jin slightly turned his head to his back and sighed. Jimin realise that and narrrowed his eyes, thinking. He eyed the eldest suspiciously.

**********************************

"Aisy I thought it was a dream. So embarrassing." She knocked her head on the toilet door after locking it and making sure that no one in there except her.

"Seo Yeon Hee, I don't know that you're so cheesy.... would what they think right? Ahh~!" She grabbed her hair and slowly rubbed it while daze away.

The floor was slippery and she fell down. It's a relief that the bidet is closed. She patted her chest which pumped very fast because of the surprise.

"I'm so unlucky.... right?" She asked herself.

"Well, I'm their knight aren't I since I'm the one making them change." She suddenly giggled by herself. If anyone heard her, they might think that she's crazy for laughing alone in the toilet.

She suddenly slapped her own face. "Wake up Seo Yeon Hee. That would never happen. Bangtan changed? I must be dreaming. Wake up!" She slapped once again and hissed. "That's so damn hurt."

She sighed. "Let's just ignore them Seo Yeon Hee. Yea, that's the best thing to do. Good girl! For now, let's go back to class." She stand up and tidied her uniform before walking out to her classroom.

She went in and no one care. The teacher was teaching in the front like anyone learning.In fact, the students all sleep or chat with each other. Just, what kind of school is this?

She sighed before walking to her desk. She sit down and stare at the broken window. Out of sudden, the memory when Jimin sat beside her recalled in her mind. She quickly looked at the empty beside her and bite her lips.

"I should've ignore him or pretend to sleep. Ahhh, don't know. Sleep is better." She shook her head and put her head on the desk, forcing herself to doze off.

********************************

"Hey, wake up. It's lunch hour

Yeon Hee looked up when someone shake her shoulder gently, only to see an unfamiliar guy standing there with a smile.

"What?" She asked and showed the questioned face.

"It's lunch hour." The guy repeat. The smile on the face never faded.

"I'm not hungry." She said and put her head back to the desk. But her stomach was growling and that blushed her to bright red.

The guy chuckled before taking the empty seat beside her.

"I have an extra bread." He pushed it to her and began to eat his.

She shyly looked up with her red face and nodded slowly. "Sorry....." She said as she take the bread and began eating as well.

"Are you perhap free tonight?" He suddenly asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows at the question. "Out of sudden?"

"I think we can have a...... dinner maybe? Or you have anything else, then it's okey." He pouted.She looked at him sulking and chuckled.

"If it's just a dinner, I think I can." She nodded.

The guy looked up and grin widely with face full of hope. "My name's Dong Hyun." Expecting a reply from her.

"I'm Yeon Hee." She said and munch the last bite of the bread.

"By the way, what's with your ankle?" He suddenly pointed.

"Oh, I tripped over the stair." She make a lie, thinking that it's not important to tell other people. He just nodded his head, understanding.

"Ermm.... can I have your number? I'll text you the time and place." He requested which she nodded. She took a pen and write her number on a piece of paper before handing it to him.

"Thank you! I'll text you later. Bye!" He waved and run outside looking so happy.

She chuckled by the weirdo and decided to doze off again.

**********************************

"I'm feeling uneasy." Jin suddenly blurted out watching the guys in his house which he gave them icecream to enjoy.

"On what?" Hoseok asked and shook his head while watching Jungkook and Taehyung bickered with each other for the icecream.

"I don't know. I just.... have a bad feeling." Jin looked down and rubbed his chest. Other guy stopped doing their activity and stared at Jin. They know Jin's not kidding. He talking is more than just a proof. His serious look also surprised them.

"Hyung, are you perhaps talking about...... Yeon Hee?" Jimin suddenly questioned and this time, Jin looked up to him with a surprise look.

"I guess so."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N

Who's Dong Hyun?Why's Jin feeling uneasy?Is something going to happen?Well,the next chapter will explain it.Gudbye guys.

Image result for bts gif