Just a Little Crush

Can I be your first?

[ Lunch Time ]

“Do you want to grab lunch with us?” Nayeon flirtly asked Kyungsoo but he looked at me, instead.

“Will you go with them?” I nodded, puzzled. He neatly fixed his things and then stood up. He looked at me again as if asking me to go with him now.

“Ya hyuni-ya! Do you know him?” I exaggerately shrugged my head. Well, that's just so weird.

“Jihyun-ssi, where do you like to eat?” Kyungsoo asked, blankly. Nayeon and So Hee looked at each other, very very surprised. 

“Kyungsoo-ssi, proceed to the cafeteria over there. I just have something to tell my friends.” I replied. He smirked and left. What’s with that smirk?!

“Ya Jihyun-ya! What’s with you and kyungsoo?” Nayeon pinched me on the side. 

“Can you stop teasing me? I don’t know either. Is he acting a bit strange?” I replied as I brush my hair to the side.

“Hey. I’ve been stealing glances of Kyungsoo a while ago and noticed that he keeps on looking at you, jihyun.” So Hee added.

“Aish! He obviously got a crush on you!” Nayeon pouted.

 

Not impossible, I told myself. I’m the perfect campus girl afterall. Yes, Jihyun. Calm yourself. He just have a typical crush on you. Don’t overthink.


[ Inside the cafeteria ]

We sat down where Kyungsoo is waiting while drinking his yogurt.

“Ya look! Kyungsoo, did you bought all of these?” So Hee asked. 

“Today’s my treat.” He said with a poker face. Nayeon and So Hee secretly elbowed each other.This is really weird!

 

After lunch, we head back to our classroom. Me and Kyungsoo are walking side by side while Nayeon and So Hee walks infront of us two.

 

“Ya. I’ll pay for my lunch.” I broke the silence between us. He looked at me.

“Aniyo. You must be saving for those skincare products.” He replied. My heart beats crazy. How the hell did he knew about that?

Well here's the short backstory:

So I went on the mall last weekend and was about to buy a bulk of my skincare regime products but my budget was a bit short so I ended going home empty-handed.

 

“How did you—“ I was about to ask but I stop myself. Okay Jihyun. You should be logical in times like this. Don’t open something you don’t want others to hear.

“Are you saying something?” Ksoo asked. I shrug my head.

“Aniyo... i just want to say thank you for the meal. I’ll treat you next time.” I smiled sweetly. He smiled back for a millisecond. I wanted to stab this weird jerk.

As the class continue, I make simple glances on Kyungsoo. When he looks back, I’ll turn around.

Why do I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before? Doh Kyungsoo, who are you exactly?