You and Me

Can I be your first?

“Do you mean—“ before he can finish his words, I started to talk.

“...i like you too.” I confesses. He isn’t saying anything.

“I said...I like you.” I repeat my confession. He still ain’t talking.

“Ya kyungsoo oppa! I said—“

“You said you like me. I heard it clearly.” He said with a warm smile. He held my hand and put it on the pocket of the jacket he’s wearing.

“I’m happy.” He whispered. I smile widely. My real smile.

“Me too.” I whispered back. A beautiful curve can be seen in his beautiful face.

 

[ Next day ]

“Jihyunie.” I turned around and saw the good-looking guy I really like.

“Oppa!” I said cheerfully. He pats my head.

“Why are you being so cheerful? You are supposed to act sweet, right?”

“Oppa oppa oppa.” I repeated, this time I did a little dance. He laughed.

 

[ Inside the classroom ]

“Well well well. Look who are together this morning?” So Hee teases.

“Kyungsoo oppa and Jihyunie~” Nayeon replied to So Hee, grining.

“Ya the two of you. Quit with all the teasing. It’s making me a bit uncomfortable.

“But holding kyungsoo’s hand isn’t uncomfortable for you?” Nayeon teases. What?! How did she knew about it?!

“It’s on the campus student page. Looks like oppa’s fangirls are watching your every move.” So Hee said. My eyes enlarge its size by two.

I fastly checked the page their saying and saw “our” photos holding hands.

“Ya. Who took these? This is a clear invasion of privacy.” I said, my voice is starting to crack due to annoyance. I stood up.

“Ya!!! Do you know who took these photos?” My voice is higher than my usual talking voice.

 

Everyone is shocked but nobody is saying a thing.

 

“Yaaaa!!! Do you think is funny? Stalking me? Stalking us?” I continued. For the 1st time I shouted in front of the class. I don’t care about my image anymore.

“Jihyun. That’s enough.” Kyungsoo said.

“If perhaps anyone of you took the photos, take it down now. Or I’ll report you to the guidance for stalking.” Kyungsoo said, in his usual tone. The class is very quiet.

“...and Jihyun & I don’t owe any explanation if we are dating. So stop this childish game.” He continue while piercing his stare to...Hyunsik(?)

[ after class ]

I saw Kyungsoo and Hyunsik going to the oval so I followed them. My guts is saying that Hyunsik got to do with this issue. I’m hiding somewhere but I can still clearly hear what they’re talking.

K: “Quit the bull.”

H: “Quit disturbing Hyunie.”

K: “I said...QUIT. THIS. BULL. ALREADY.”

They both look mad.

K: “I saw you and Woo Shik outside the restaurant the same day when the photos were first posted.”

H: “Yes i did it. I am the kne who took the photos and is also the one who’s giving “your” stupid fan girls your schedule so they can follow you.”

Kyungsoo grabbed Hyunsik’s collar.

“I don’t know what your up to but you spare Jihyun with all this crap.” Kyungsoo said, angrily. Hyunsik almost throw a punch to Kyungsoo.

“Ya!!! Don’t you dare touch, Kyungsoo-ssi!!” I intererrupted.

“I am so dissappointed, Hyunsik oppa. I never thought it would be you.” Hyunsik grabbed my arms.

“Hyunie... i just wanted to wake you up that this guy is no good for you.” 

“Aniyo. By the way I see this. You are the one who’s not good for me.”

“But Hyunie—“

“...i am not the “perfect” girl you used to know. And the imperfect girl standing infront of you right now likes Kyungsoo.”

I held Kyungsoo’s hand and we walk away as if this world is ours — no pretentions, no worries.