I Like You

Can I be your first?

[ Inside the classroom ]


“Good morning to our blooming friend.” So Hee greeted, smiling from ear to ear. I waved at her.

“Ya what’s up! Aren’t you telling us something?” Nayeon butted in. I looked at her, confused.

“Tell what?” I asked. They both smile and lean towards me.

“You had a date with kyungsoo oppa yesterday, didn’t you?” So Hee said, grining from ear to ear.

“Date!???” I almost screamed. I put my left hand on my mouth.

“Your photos are everywhere!” Nayeon exclaimed. My eyes enlarged. 

So Hee showed me the photos that were posted on the official campus student page.

“A+ students Kyungsoo, Jihyun. Competitors or secret lovers?” I read the title. Who took these photos?!

 

“Hey. Drink this.” I raised my head and saw kyungsoo handing me a yogurt drink. So Hee and Nayeon grinned.

Yieeeeeeeee” loud teasing circulated the whole room.

“Ya.” I mouthed kyungsoo while my sight navigated aroung the room. He sat down beside me.

 

“Woooooo!!!”

“Nice one!!!”

“Couple of the year!"

“Yieeeeeee”

Louder screams can be heard now.

 

“Oppa. Is it true that you had a date yesterday?” So Hee asked, grinning.

“We ate dinner. That’s all.” He replied in his most usual tone.

“...are you perhaps dating?” So Hee asked, obviously fishing for information.

“Not yet.” He replied then afterwards looks at me.

“Wooohoooooo! They are NOT YET dating guys. Kyungsoo oppa said “NOT YET!” Nayeon broadcasted to the whole class. I can hear even more teasing now.

“Ya shut up now.” I’m mouthing to Nayeon and So Hee to calm them down. I look at Kyungsoo oppa and he is just calm. Totally not affected with all the teasing.

[ After class; at the library ]

“Oppa.” I need to break the silence.

“Does it worry you that much?” He asked. I nodded.

“They say that pretty girls shouldn’t date cause they are property of every guys. You are pretty, that’s for sure...but you aren’t a property of anyone.” He said. His eyes are gleaming again.

“Ya.. oppa~ you...are making my heart...flutter.” I said, stuttering.

“I told you before that you can be true when you’re with me.” I looked at him straight in his big, expressive eyes.

“Shall I do the same to you?” He leans forward to me. My heart is abnormally beating fast.

“Jihyun-ah, i like you.” He confesses as he gave me a peck on the lips.