Call me Ms. Perfect

Can I be your first?

Nam Jihyun is the “perfect” student — smart, pretty, can dance, good in sports, prim and proper. 

She is the center of attention but not until another “perfect” student transferred to their school.

Meet Doh Kyungsoo. The good-looking guy who topped the entrance exam in one of the top universities in Korea. He can sing, dance, cook, and draw. He was also awarded as the best archer in his junior high.

---

[ 1st day of class ]


“Hey Jihyun. Have you heard about the new student?” So Hee asked. Jihyun completely ignored So Hee.
“Well. I heard he’s hot!” Nayeon butted in. So Hee’s eyes enlarged.
“Chincha???? Omo! Should we re-touch now?” They both giggle as they reapply their makeup using their pink cushions. Jihyun continue on reading her English book, completely brushing off the rumors circulating.

“Ahh Jihyun looks like an angel.”
“Look at how prim & proper she is!”
“Can a girl be that pretty and smart at the same time? Omo! I’m envious!”
“She’s totally my style!”

 

Jihyun can totally hear everything but she’s just acting cool ‘cause you know she is suppose to be “perfect”.
...but the truth is SHE ISN’T.


Jihyun isn’t naturally smart. She studies hard every night to ace all of her exams and then goes on pretending that she‘s just using her stock knowledge.

Jihyun isn’t THAT pretty. She follows the famous 10-step skincare routine every single night and then goes on pretending that she is just blessed to have flawless skin.

Jihyun isn’t a natural born dancer and athlete. She practices every weekend and then goes on pretending that she is just gifted w/ the moves & strength.

Jihyun isn’t prim and proper. She usually wear lousy clothes and messy hair buns. She even picks her nose infront of her younger sister.

...and do not forget how narcistic Jihyun is! She loves getting praises and compliments.


But in the campus... Jihyun is the model student whom everyone looks up too. In short, the perfect girl.