Date

Iron-Willed? Easily teased!

Author note: did not expect my idea in one sleepless night would turn into a one shot... More expected is that there are readers showing interests in my work! Thanksssss so much

Since all of you are here, I'd like to slightly promote my fav grp Mamamoo >///< Their recent title track is Wind Flower and I promise you, their music never disappoint!

Link to their MV: https://youtu.be/uOZ2r_UAfdc

I talked a bit too much now xd please dont forget to help me decide which member I shall write next time by voting!

-------------

 

 

 

'This is... quite an unexpected choice I must say' 

'Is Chaeyeon being jealous? Hahahahaha'

 

 

 

 

Miyawaki Sakura, known as a die-hard reveluv - specifically Irene stan, a game manic and a HKT48 member, joined Produce 48 and became a member of Izone. 

 

 

Since she and Lee Chaeyeon, a korean pacticipant in the same show, developed a deep bond and became close friends (or more?), the wonderful chemistry between the two caused viewers to ship them as a pair of couple 'Chaekura'.

Sakura knew it, she secretly checked on social media whenever she got time. Indeed she and Chaeyeon are like soulmates, they got along very well since the first moment they met. What makes her linger on the comments this time is 'why people seems so surprised when I said I wish to go on a horror movie date with Eunbi unnie?'

 

 

 

 

 

The explanation beneath her choice is very obvious if you asked Sakura. Eunbi unnie is always so dignified and her leadership is no joke - even though she has been teased by the maknaes frequently, normally the elder is still a trusted unnie for all members. Even Sakura hates watching horror movies, Eunbi unnie seems the best companion. She will not be like the maknaes and tease Sakura forever, she seemingly to be braver than Nako and Yuri, Chaeyeon is a good companion also but some times Sakura believes doing embarrassing things like curling into a ball while watching horror movie is better with a reliable close sister, at least she could ask for comfort and felt protected.

 

 

 

 

Talking about Eunbi, their leader, Sakura actually felt the both of them being in the same group is actually a blessing from god. 

Since who-know-when, the elder has been compared to Red Velvet Irene - forever the goddess in Sakura's heart. Even though Sakura has full confidence that she could distinguish their leader from her idol in a blink, sometimes looking at her unnie gave substitute sense of satisfaction.

 

 

Many viewers suspected Sakura's choice on her first group battle members are based on participants' popularity, but the truth is totally different. Minju is the most beautiful girl among all from her perspective, Chaeyeon is her soulmate and there is no way for her to not choose her very best friend, for Eunbi - Sakura must admit, she likes the feeling of being close to one looks a lot like Irene. New charms of Eunbi unnie have been unveiled during times of practice; the elder is easy to get along with, faithful, ever-improving and funny. 

 

 

 

'Unnie.'

'Have I ever told you,'

'You are beautiful?'

It would be a lie to say her heart did not beat a bit faster at that time. Imagine a beautiful girl - not to mention one that resembles your definition of goddess a lot - sitting next to you, and the light suddenly went off, all you could focus on was her perfect side profile... The line she needed to say is chessy-greasy much, but Sakura can't help but spill it naturally. (Hyewon even complimented her for her splendid acting)

When Eunbi faked - the slight weaver in the elder's eyes made Sakura believed otherwise though - the shyness and turned to her, Sakura suddenly could relate why wiz*one says one's beauty is breathtaking... She might look determined outside, her mind was actually mesmerized by the visual of their leader. That fitting white shirt (Sakura thinks it is actually a bit too tight for Eunbi)and pure black suit jacket complimenting Eunbi unnie's curves ('jinjja nice body!'), the elegant hairstyle with professional makeup, she wished Secretary Kwon could have a epilogue episode too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Eunbi unnie, would you like to go on a movie date with me today? Let's choose a horror series you are interested in'

Sakura summoned her courage and went to the neighboring dormitory to ask her leader, missing the sparks of unknown emotions in Kwon Eunbi's eyes, she received a confirming reply from the elder.

 

 

This would be her very first time to go on a date with Eunbi, and also watching a horror movie since... Sakura could not remember when was her last time taking the initiative to watch movie with horrorific genre. 

 

 

It would be fun, right? It won't be as terrifying as expected now that Eunbi unnie is with me, right?

Sakura asked herself while packing her things with the help of Chaeyeon, the younger has told her to eat outside with the leader since she will take the other girls out to play.

 

 

Well, if it is that thrilling, you can always shift your focus on to Eunbi unnie - seeing beautiful girls always distract you from negative feelings, right?

 

Remembering what Chaeyeon has replied, well, Sakura thought, maybe she is right. She held onto the inviting hand let out by the leader, and smiled brightly into the space while stepping into the elevator of the dormitory building.