Butterfly

Iron-Willed? Easily teased!

Nako and Eunbi are well-known as the dieting duo in the fandom. Ever since the vapps for Eunbi birthday, obviously Nako can't resist the temptation of eating sweet food when she is under social pressure - that's how she reasoned, deep down she knew if the leader asked her to try a bite, she has no way to resist.

 

"Nako, are you feeling well?"

'Yes Eunbi unnie! The dance practice is kinda tiring but it is okay'

"I wonder... Do you wanna go out later during the break? I was planning to film a vlive, it would be great if we present wiz*one the dieting couple are having a break!"

Eunbi looked excited while holding nako's hands, at the very same time Nako's stomach churned to produce a quiet sound - "Come on Nako! Even your stomach is protesting for food~"

How can one reject such earnest wish? At least Nako can't.

 

 

 

This is how Nako - a 17 years old girl who vowed 'one bite is the beginning of getting fat' - ended up sitting next to the leader in a cafe, smiling brightly in front of the phone camera with a tray of various cakes on the table.

 

"Now shall we try a bite of the delicious cakes? What do you say, Nako?"

'Yes let's try them! They look delicious'

She did not expect her Eunbi unnie to feed the first fork of cake to her; their leader are always caring, though not in the way Chaeyeon mom spoiled them. She always make sure everyone got fairer exposure: initiating topics on quiet members, assigning suitable roles for more active members, always keeping an eye on what the members are doing.

The fork of creamy cake directing to Nako made her slightly shy - it is not wrong for wiz*one to say Eunbi pampered her with love, the loving stares from the elder sometimes make her wonder is there any other emotion beneath. To hide her timidness, she also pointed her fork towards the leader 'Ah~' The two girls smiled sweetly towards each other, half because of the delicious taste, half because of the affection shared.

 

 

 

'Is this the carrot cake? Nako has never tries it before'

"Really?" The surprised face on Eunbi is so overreacted Nako nearly can't kept her laughter, 'In Japan I think there is no carrot cake... I have wanted to try it for a while already'

"So! Since this is the first time Nako have a chance to try carrot cakes, the glorious first bite would goes to...... our lovely cute rabbit Nako!"

Sometimes how their leader being dramatic made Nako wants to laugh, maybe it is a way how she wanted to relieve the stress of her nervous members.

Nako secretly is a good observer; Eunbi unnie often act even more dramatically and gave very exaggerated expressions when she is with japanese members. Due to language barriers, it is true that Sakura, Hitomi and herself are usually less talkative in shows. Other members have shown utmost support for them, those holding the talks like Yujin and Yena would pass the mic to them, Chaeyeon would often create topics about them, though Eunbi is not that fluent in Japanese while comparing with others, she had her own ways to cheer for the girls.

 

 

 

 

Mentioning of her name dragged Nako back to the reality, she has been blankly smiling and poking at the innocent cakes for some moments.

"Let's see what wiz*one are commenting... Our couple name? Nako, do you have any good suggestions for that? Wiz*one, please also type some recommendations for us too"

"Nabi? This is a good one! Nako yah you know Nabi? Nako and Eunbi, it means butterfly also"

 

 

 

Butterfly! Such a beautiful name as a ship name, it says a lot for herself, for izone and for the relationship between Eunbi unnie and her.

In Japan she was already a jewel, many fans treasure and love her; coming to Korea and joining the Produce 48 is no doubt another turning point in her life. She met precious friends and sisters, a larger fanbase have been secured, she even had the honor to meet Twice in person during their debut as izone! Think about that, how their leader tried to keep their members in group but accidentally side hugged Sana sunbaenim is so funny! Nako could never forget the awkward acts of the leader, this topic is still a frequent tease brought up by the Starship girls - Yujin and Wonyoung are always the most playful ones in izone.

 

Eunbi unnie to her is like a shelter, a protector. The older always has the sense of responsibility to take care of other members. It is not false for fans to called her female soldier or General Kwon, indeed she uphold the importance of discipline. Nako is grateful that her position during broadcast are often near their leader; she would make sure the younger caught up with the topic (though the two still have communicating problems some times xd)and keep her entertained (like pinning the official products onto her wrist sleeve, initiating skinships naturally or making funny faces to her when other members are chatting). Having a dependable unnie as support, Nako could smile and talk without worries - she knew that all members, especially their leader, have got her back.

 

 

 

 

 

If Nako is a Butterfly, Eunbi unnie is her pair of wings.

----------------

Please kindly cast a vote on the poll! I can't promise when will be my next update though xd