Pet

Iron-Willed? Easily teased!

About Ahn Yujin and Kwon Eunbi.

 

Kwon Eunbi agreed that they had a pet in dormitory.
Put it in a better formatted way, they are raising a kid as energized as puppy in dormitory.
It is not like she cannot keep up with the hypered Ahn Yujin, but more like the girl has been too good at moderating when to push her members' buttons and when to contain herself to act professional. Kwon Eunbi has been trying hard to figure out a way to control her members but to no avail.

 

 

 

'Eunbi unnie! I want one bite!'

First thing Eunbi did when arriving the dormitory was to warm up her night snack - melted cheese piece.
She has been dieting for five days in a row (Nako has whined about her leader unnie's lack of self restraint so Eunbi was determined to not disappoint the girl) and she certainly needed some calories to burn so as to survive. Taking out the cheese from microwave, she immediately took a bite and unsurprisingly burnt her tongue for a little; the hiss attracted the attention of their dormitory's well known 'pet' Ahn Yujin...

'Okay but just one bite!'

Not until Eunbi finished her warning, Yujin has chewed onto the extensing cheese threads.
The younger was literally an excited pup being fed; her smiley eyes have distracted Eunbi for a moment that she did not notice that half of her cheese has been intaken by the girl.

'Don't push your luck Ahn Yujin... if you dare to eat them all in one bite you are dying tonight'

Eunbi gritted her teeth, trying to be more threating while warning the second youngest member in their group. How Yujin played with her eyebrows when she knew the elder was annoyed was making Eunbi fumed with fire, she held her fists and promised herself this time she was not gonna let this slide -

'Hmm, I did left a bite for you unnie'

Blurred line due to the continuous chewing of cheese, Yujin held out the last bite of cheese to Eunbi.
Despite being angry, Eunbi had to admit the younger looked exceptionally cute and tamed at this moment. Almost like being possessed, she accepted the cheese and decided to let the younger go without taking any punishment on her.

 

 

 

There are times that the younger looked really dependable.
Probably because Yujin has filmed quite some advetisements and music videos before debut, these experiences had made her more mature and tactful. Ever since izone has their own vlive channel, the girl had gradually grown to be the one naturally grabbing for the microphone - Ahn Yujin's existence is almost like crowd control. She even got herself a nickname as Ahn Anchor for the izone news session.

When Eunbi was being asked 'who do you think could suit the role of leader best?' during a website interview, she thought of the younger
'Yujin'
Aside from the reason that she thought a younger leader would bring a more vibrant and youthful image to the group, Eunbi actually thought of how Yujin could always handled well her speech even in unexpected or emotional times; it was something she had to learn from the second maknae even as the eldest of the group.

Recently she has read several netizens' review on social platform, obviously her inability to contribute fluent and well-organized thank you speech on award shows have been noticed. Minding such opinions, she has delegated parts of the content to her fellow members. Though the girls looked very excited to be responsible for part of the speech, Eunbi felt ashamed and regretful for not doing her role well.

'Unnie you have said it very well'
Usually she did not really like how the younger would swing an arm around her shoulders, but this time it gave a sense of support to Eunbi.

'Really?'

'Obviously you are not ment pabo (People that is bad at doing sudden speech)~'
The usually mischeviously looking smile has became more gentle and supportive, Yujin held her unnie tighter when the elder continued explaining herself

'I was usually good at making a speech... but when I was nervous seeing wizone, I would stammer quite a lot'
Nodded along, Yujin held her microphone and further complimented 'Your previous speech has been so touching I was about to cry'

As witty as Eunbi unnie, the elder quickly caught on and joked around
'Don't drop your tears, Yujin ah' and proceeded to rub her thumb right undernealth Yujin's eyes.
They were good partners for atmosphere cotrollng for a reason; there seemed a consensus between the two ('despite our for eight years!' Yujin dropped such teasing and ran away with their leader unnie chasing after her, the two are great athletes so the race is not gonna end that soon) so that one could take the cue and match the other's intention of leading a topic.

 

 

 

Ahn Yujin could be a little devilish kids in most of the times, or a hyperactive puppy that refused to obey and listen.
She would bath late, sleep late, wake up late, and often steal her members' things (namely, Minju's hidden snacks on bed), there were times when Yena jokingly suggested to Eunbi when the second youngest just showered her unnies with the so-called Ahn-type aegyo 

'Unnie can't we disown this pet from our dormitory? Like maybe dump her to the other dormitory cause there have the younger and more energetic kids to wear down her stamina or something; I am too old for doing this now ugh'
And Eunbi almost failed to control her head and nodded instinctively if not for the centre of controversy to march in: 'Unnie how could you say such cruel things! I am showing you my love and affections! Ye~na un~nie~'

Seeing the target was set to be Yena this time, the leader prayed in her heart and quickly rushed to the door and shouted
'Good luck with petting the Ahn puppy! Yena Fighting!' and left the whining poor girl alone with the excited second maknae.

 

 

 

'Yujin ah unnie is so tired now...'
They were taking the midnight flight again after having izone's Japanese showcase.

Though wizones and the younger girls would oftenly joked to address Eunbi as a 'female soldier', due to mental and physical overtake, even with the black facemask there was no way to hide how weary her condition was.
Rarely their leader would show her weaker side, but Ahn Yujin being the most energetic and tactful one among izone members, she understood that it was her cue to act as some bolster for their respectful unnie.

'You could depend on me if you loved to, unnie'
Just as her sentence ended, their leader who rarely act cute just wordlessly leaned her torso towards Yujin and hugged her all in a sudden.

Surprised yet finding her unnie adorable, the corner of Yujin's mouth uncontrollably tilted upwards when she resisted the urge to pat her bunny unnie's head
'luckily my face mask has covered it' she thought.

 

 

 

Yujin is a tsundere but she would never admit it;
she thought she has hid her affections for the tiny bunny leader well, but the curve of her eye smile has sold her this time.

 

-----------

a/n: freshly written due to insomnia again (as u can see from the fancam I used xd) my biyeon/Kwonchaeng fic is still in progress, would probably be out very soon *wink wink*

I'd be very grateful if you could

1. comment (new rare cp written and I was half thrilled half worried orz)

2. suggest some ships or ideas for me

I could not promise when would I update but I do take those suggested in mind ;D