Adoration

Iron-Willed? Easily teased!

'Who is the cutest in our group?'
When Yujin asked such question on The Show Behind, Eunbi already had a name in mind - it is such a blunt fact there is no need to hide at all.

'For me... Nako is the one born with natural cuteness'
Pretendious gestures and playful tone successfully made her fellow members laughed, even the mentioned girl who was sitting metres away from the camera doing make-up had a light-hearted laugh.

 

 

How Eunbi could quickly become close to Nako surprised herself also.

Despite the language barrier (she does not understand why she found Japanese exceptionally hard to learn) and the apparent less interactions when comparing with other members in the suruvival show, the two got along very well.

Netizens nicknamed her as 'the korean mom for Nako' has made her felt delighted for unknown reasons. She wanted to take care of or even spoil the younger - who would not when Nako is such a cute and witty person? The younger was so loveable that Eunbi sometimes questioned if it was possible for one to be so all-roundly capable. 

How Nako would always look at her with a sweet smile is something she treasured so much; saying she is one the biggest stan for Nako in the group is perfectly fine - it is not like she is being subtle anyway. As one who initially love skinships a lot, Eunbi was often being spotted pampering the japanese girl with touches and hugs. Sometimes it seemed she was being one-sidedly affectionated, but was that really a truth? Eunbi would keep the fact as a sercret as she smiled in mystery.

 

 

'Nako ah, which member take care of you the most?' 'Eunbi unnie'

It is impossible for Nako to not realise how her members - especially their leader loves her a lot.

Purposely to lessen the visual comparison of height difference between her and the taller members (especially the maknaes), she was often being assigned to sit or stand next to their leader.

Though the elder was not that familiar with Japanese and they were living in different dormitory, the two shared great chemistry and frequently meeting others in daily routines.

Nako was first very adamant in zero calorie intake when it is not planned meal time, despite light salads she was not going to take any other food. However Eunbi unnie has been persistent to break her motto 'one bite is the start to become pigs' and lured her to take breaks from dieting. One time, two times, three times... Gradually nobody could successfully diet under the reasoning of Kwon leader 'we are going to have a comeback and energy is important'.

Actually, even Eunbi unnie did not speak of such reason, Nako would still give in to her if the elder was being persistent till the end. After all, Eunbi unnie had been really nice to her; from cheering on her in daily practices, cueing her to talk in broadcasts, showering her with love in all occasions, Nako could not bring herself to upset such an angelic being. Being next to the Eunbi unnie, she could felt how the leader was trying to make her feel more confident and at ease when they are having promotions in Korea.

 

 

Filming for Abema TV has been going well.

Though Eunbi herself and the korean members had been inexperienced with the japanese variety style, the MC has been generous and eased their nervousity by jokes. After her fellow members finished their parts in soba noodles eating competition, it was Eunbi's turn.  Memorising the directions-related vocabularies in her mind once more, Eunbi sat on the chair and waited for the game to start. 

Palms on Eunbi's shoulders, how Nako helped her to answer questions from the MC made Eunbi calmer. There is nothing she could not trust Nako on; after all the younger has been more mature than many kids at the same age.

Nako is a fast learner. After receiving instructions given by the leader, she quickly adjusted the direction of her hand and accurately used chopsticks to pick up soba noodles so as dipping them into soup.

Nako is also a caring kid. After the game announced to be ended, her first instinct was to check if outfits and hair of her dearest unnie has been dirted or not. Sensing the younger was worried, Eunbi striked a thumb up to her and held up her right palm for a high five. "You did very well Nako yah, it's unnie's fault for not able to eat the soba"

Honestly Eunbi like how Nako was standing behind her and they were helding hands over her shoulders. It felt like they are closely connected; how the younger placed her another hand on Eunbi's upper arm made her heart fluttered a bit.

 

 

At the very end of filming, the MC has announced "Nako!"
Eunbi could not really formulate what has been said by the host but noticed her name has been mentioned.

With the help of in-ear translation, she understood Nako was going to dance to their debut song La vie en Rose in a charismatic-y style like Eunbi does. They joked about Nako obviously has a cute and bubbly image, seeing her trying to act the other way round would be unexpected and everyone laughed.

To say the least, though Eunbi did not see herself as charismatic (not even close to y when she was dancing to the title track if you ask her), she could not wait to see Nako interpreting the song in a way she thought was Eunbi-ish. How does Nako saw her as a performer? She was curious. Just seeing Nako existing was enough to make her smile; needed to pretend serious when the one performing was the cutest person on earth (in Eunbi's opinion) is thousand times more difficult.

All over the time Eunbi needed to place her hand at her lower lip - pretending to be thinking and observing when actually she could not hold her expression stoic at all - she just hoped her adoring smile was not so obvious.

 

 

 

What would be her comment on Nako's performance?

Just like the other times when Nako finished doing something, there is no other phrase Eunbi would say other than

 

'Hontoni-Kanpeki (Totally perfect)'

 

-------------

a/n: have no idea how many times I have replayed the latest episode of IZ*ONE on Abema TV; Nako and Eunbi were just too cute and their affections shown to each other made my heart swell... Actually I have no idea what were they talking about (you could say I was illiterated when it came to Japanese lollllll) so I just guessed and found some help online *mischievous smile* hope it would not take me long to complete the other promised fic xd 

P.S. congrats on the girls receiving their 4th rookie award on SMA! congrat for standing on the same stage with RV (Sakura2ndwin!) and my bias group mamamoo <3 (though they did not interact at all as I could see so far lmo)