Captured

Heaven is a place on earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The cool morning breeze partnered with the peeking yellows of the cold blue sky was more than enough to keep Hitomi from being distracted by the chaos that was happening inside the car. The greens of nature kept agape by its beauty. It was a fairly simple and common view in the countryside, but Hitomi always liked these sceneries. She was reminded that in all things calm and simple, it is where she finds peace. Her home before her mother died, it was her heaven. Though it is not the same as her home, she found similarities in it.

She wanted to capture the beauty of the place in film however, something captured her instead. She heard a beautiful voice, the timbre was just enough to pull a heart string. Intrigued to where the unfamiliar voice’s owner is, she looked to where it was coming from. Thanks to her trusty camera, she was able to see in much clearer view, a girl in her pajamas, running and screaming at full speed. Whatever could be the problem? Hitomi thought. She couldn’t catch what she was saying.

Panning her camera unto the girl’s existence, she was stunned by the girl's appearance. Long brownish red locks flew against the wind with her cheeks stained with red which she found cute. Her overall appearance was complemented by her mint green cardigan. As an artist by heart, Hitomi found this particular scene a real artwork, so, adjusting the setting on her camera, she wanted to take a good photo of the girl. She took her aim and started clicking the shutter but she was put to an immediate stop when the girl covered the lens with her bare hands. Instinctively, Hitomi got a hold of her hand and was about to tell her off since she could have damaged her gear, but as she was about to tell her to stop her mind suddenly went blank. The girl looks way better up close than through the camera.

“I'm sorry about that. I'm Honda Hitomi.” The mochi girl suddenly introduced herself. Taken aback from the sudden introduction, the girl stared at the Hitomi's hand which was waiting for a hand shake, after a good five silent seconds she slapped the hand back.

“I don't ing care if you're Honda ing Hitomi. Your crew here is disturbing Yuchiri's calm and quiet!” Her voice grew louder and Hitomi was a bit disappointed that she rejected her hand shake. Simultaneously, the noises from the car stopped. Two angry figures exited the vehicle and started to make way towards the two's position.

Sakura being the oldest and easiest to anger out of the three got between the two girls. She looked at the girl with a gaze enough to kill. She didn't like it when people weren't nice to any of her friends.

“She ing apologized and that's how you talk to her? How dare you!” Sakura looked at her in the eye.

“Now, now, calm down Sakuchan, it was our fault anyways.” Hitomi said, trying to calm the people down. From a distance, two voices were heard screaming.

“MISS KIM CHAEWON! WHERE ARE YOU?” Shouted one girl.

“YUCHI. YUCHIII! COME BACK BOY! MISS KIM CHAEWON TOOO!!” shouted the girl with a seemingly much older tone. From the sound of it, they were getting close to where they were.

“Great. More people making noise.” She mumbled to herself and crossed her arms as she rolls her eyes. Sakura, being non-tolerant of rude behavior, took Chaewon by the collar.

“You have the audacity to show us that kind of behavior huh. Who do you think you are?!!!” Sakura was basically shouting at this point. Nako and Hitomi were trying to calm Sakura down and trying to break the two off.

“What the hell is your problem?! You wanna know who I am? I'm KIM-” the girl was agitated too. Seeing as how the series of events developed too fast, she was so close to holding the other girl by the neck but she was cut short when another girl interfered.

“MISS KIM CHAEWON!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THE YOUNG MASTER!!” a blonde girl got in between the bickering two.

“Young master huh. Tell her she shouldn't be talking like that to Hiichan! And better teach her some manners while you're at it!!!” Sakura looked at the blondie and decided to have a stare down with her.

“What's with the attitude? You guys aren't from here and here you are causing trouble for us locals huh. Aren't you full of yourself?” The blonde girl lunged forward, closing the gap between Sakura and her. Nako tried to get in between the two, but her small frame didn’t help.

“Ah. Can we please talk about this peacefully.” Nako panicked. Meanwhile, Hitomi sealed her lips and puffed her cheek. She didn’t expect that it would escalate this much. Chaewon on the other hand, left Chaeyeon to argue with the bob haired girl, fixing her scary gaze on Hitomi. Suddenly, a bark stopped the two parties from arguing.

“Yuchi!! Don’t run off somewhere!” A womanly voice entered the scene, now carrying the dog in her arms. “Oh my, what do we have here? Why are you all looking like you’re ready for a big fight?” A short dark haired girl inquired. Sakura responded to the voice while still having an intense stare down with the blondie.

“Look, I panicked because I almost hit a freaking dog on the way to god knows what inn we’re staying at because Hiichan didn’t tell me where. Now, your friend here is being awfully rude and cursed Hiichan! And this blondie here think she’s hot stuff. AND WE ARE IN GOD KNOWS WHERE THIS PLACE IS” Sakura raised her eyebrow at Chaeyeon. Seeing as she was not amused with the entire scenario, the older girl decided to take the both of them by the shoulder. Sakura immediately laid her eyes on the dog she put on a leash.

“It’s that freaking dog that got us almost killed!” and slowly her eyes made its way to the owner of the dog. Instantly, she was stunned. The aura in her eyes that emitted death turned into a soft gaze.

“Oi, don’t talk like that to Eunbi unnie’s dog!” Chaeyeon warned her but Sakura completely ignored the blondie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter