I loved you

Heaven is a place on earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pls Play While Reading

Day6 - I loved you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erjw5AcY0js

Day6 - You were beautiful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMgEsc4hbpE

 

(Idk if u can click the link im too dumb to get it to work)

--

 

Aside from the muffled sobs coming from Minjoo’s mouth, everyone else fell silent. Sakura stopped struggling against Yuri and Yena’s grasp. The girl’s knees went weak seeing Hitomi in such a disheveled state. A continuous stream if inaudible sorrys and apologies were heard. 

“Sakuchan.. don't.. let them be..” Yuri stopped Sakura from beating Minju to Hitomi. But seeing Minju fall to her knees to lock her arms around the sickly girl struck a string in Sakura's heart. Sakura wanted to be mad but somehow she couldn't, not with a confused and weak Hitomi in front of her.

Hitomi wasn’t reciprocating the hug at all. She was baffled, confused, and didn’t know what to do. Yet, like the girl who barged in,tears continue to fall down her face, until she noticed the blood coming out of her nose. Immediately, she pushed Minjoo away.

“Minjoo-chan...” Hitomi broke free from her embrace. At this point, her hands were shaking, as if she did something wrong.

“Hii..” Minjoo looked up to get a good look at Hitomi’s face. She searched her body for a handkerchief and wiped the girl’s nose. To Hitomi’s surprise, Minjoo had looked like she hasn’t slept for days, her eyes were still red from all the crying that she has done.

“I missed you.”  Minjoo stated, completely forgetting the fact that she herself drove Hitomi out of her life. Hitomi had an unreadable look on her face, falling in between confusion and sadness, until tears voluntarily start to fall down on her cheek.

“Eh..” Hitomi tried wiping the tears coming from her eyes but it seemed like it would never stop. She looked around, she saw Sakura being consoled by Nako, her fists clenched tight, while Yuri and Yena were at their sides. She was looking for answers, why? Why is this happening right now, she thought.

Then, she looked at Minjoo. Even after everything that has happened, she couldn’t feel any anger towards the girl. Minjoo’s eyes met with Hitomi and then she lunged for a hug, and Hitomi couldn’t help but console the girl despite she herself being a mess.

Her eyes darted to a particular person, Chaewon.

Chaewon looked absolutely clueless with everything that is happening. Perhaps the stress added by the festival, the inn, her mother, and her failure of a confession was taking toll on the girl. She decided that it would’ve been best if she left the scene, not to add to the disaster that was taking place.

She and Hitomi shared one last look at each other, before Chaewon coldly left the room. On another side of the room, Eunbi was observing everything that unfolded. She looked at the two girls, Hitomi and Chaewon, noticing the look of regret in Hitomi’s eyes.

Sasshi, I did not sign up for babysitting duties. Well, isn’t this fun?

Eunbi clapped her hands to catch everyone’s attention.

“Okay, everyone, first of all, you are all making quite a commotion in MY clinic, second, you kids get way too emotional, Jesus Christ, my patience is running short, third, you, Miss Minjoo are causing distress to my patient. Now please, with all due respect, kindly leave the room. Miss Honda needs rest.” Eunbi hastily collected the girls and pushed them outside of the room, leaving her and Hitomi alone.

The room was quiet once again. Hitomi sat down on the edge of her bed, hugging the pillow and burying her face in it. It was clear that what happened earlier will affect Hitomi in the next few days, Eunbi had to make sure she would be okay, else, Sasshi would come and she’ll never hear the end of it.

“That’s your second nosebleed here.” Eunbi motioned, preparing to treat Hitomi. Hitomi didn’t answer, instead, she blankly looked at the wall.

“....”

“From today on, you are under my observation.” Eunbi motioned to get Hitomi’s vital signs.

“....”

“You understand that right?” Eunbi said as she was giving Hiichan a quick check up.

“....”

“Your vital signs appear to be slightly above normal. But that's okay since you appear to be in a shocked state. Hitomi, if there’s any pain you feel, tell me.” The doctor leveled herself to meet Hitomi’s blank gaze.

“Okay?” Eunbi asked once again.

“It hurts.” Hitomi pointed her chest.

“Remembering her.. Hurts..” She clenched the clothes on top of her chest, as if it would relieve her from anything. If it’s the only for her to get a grip on the reality she has, she would rip apart every piece of article she has. 

“But, I can’t get mad… even if she made me believe I am a monster..” Hitomi muffled. Eunbi looked at the young girl. She sighed, it was the type of pain she can’t cure. Anyone who would see Hitomi in a broken state would feel so sad for her, Eunbi wasn’t an exception.

“She was my first love after all…” Hitomi added.

“Oh..” Eunbi replied. She wasn’t entirely shocked with the revelation but with how the conversations earlier escalated, she could get the picture. Still she knew better than having Hitomi rattle her head, searching for memories she would be better off forgetting.

“Hiichan, here drink.” Eunbi offered her a glass of water. Hitomi shook her head.

“Ah..  I’d prefer if I used my mug..” Hitomi fiddled through the sheets. Her eyes looking for the bag she always brought.

“Hitomi, your belongings are with Sakura and Nako… Drink up.” Eunbi stated. She observed the girl, her hands were hesitant in taking the glass. Eunbi had to forcefully give her the cup, allowing the young girl to drink the glass half empty.

“You know, HIV doesn’t transmit that easily.” Eunbi stated while looking at the girl. Eunbi took the glass finished the rest, making Hitomi shocked at the sudden gesture. It will

“You are as good as a normal person is, Hiichan.”

“Your illness will never make you any less of a person and in our eyes.. You are precious. A monster wouldn't be a cute as  you after all.” Hitomi patted the girl’s head. She found the younger girl cute, resembling a rabbit while covered in the white sheets.

“Unnie..”

“Let’s talk more tomorrow. For now, rest. Okay?” Eunbi stood up and gave Hitomi a reassuring hug.

But Hitomi couldn't sleep at all.

 

+++

 

Sakura was always the hot headed one of the bunch. Most especially when things involved Hitomi and Nako, someone is bound to receive her wrath. Despite being well acquainted with Yena, she was no exception.

As soon as Eunbi ordered them to leave Hitomi's room, she went straight forward, marching to where Minjoo was headed. However, a duck stopped her in her tracks.

“Whoa there, Sakuchan. Let's calm down shall we?” Yena blocked her path.

“Move.” Sakura said. Yena didn't bulge.

“Move you mother er!” Sakura pushed Yena, making her drop on her bottom.

“Yah! Sakuchan! It’s because of your hot head why we got kicked out of the room!” Yuri came to Yena’s aid.

“Yuri-ah, Sakuchan didn’t mean it. She’s just mad as usual.” Yena smiled at Yuri.

“Everyone seems to be in such a foul mood, I didn’t want our reunion to be like this.” Yena got up and took Sakura by the hand. Minjoo went ahead and left them. Nako wanted to catch up with Minjoo, but she was stopped by Yuri.

“I know she owes a lot of explaining… but please let her go for now?” Yuri looked as if she was pleading, how could Nako say no.

“For the meantime, lets do some catching up Sakuchan, you owe me one after pushing me off like that. You too, Nakochan!” Yena smiled and dragged the two to the inn’s lobby.

“So why are you here?”  Nako asked.

“I hate that we had to meet at such unfavorable circumstances but we came here because Minjoo wanted to.” Yuri answered.

“Why does she have the nerve of wanting to meet Hiichan again when she broke her!!!” Sakura snarked.

“You know, Minjoo really loved Hitomi. She never wanted to break up with her in the first place.” Yuri calmly replied.

“Then why did she break up with her in the worst manner possible?” Nako asked.

“It's complicated. But if we had to summarize it all, she had to, for her career.” Yuri explained.

“I mean, I get that you’re in a position of getting mad at Minjoo, but the company found out about them, being in a relationship and all, which she wasn’t allowed to have.” Yuri added.

“I know you guys knew how much Minjoo adored Hitomi.” Yena commented. “But I do know how much pain she made Hitomi go through-”

“If you did know, why did you allow her to go here? If you were really a friend why would you disturb Hitomi now! She’s better off not seeing her forever!!!” Sakura stood up from her seat.

“Look, that’s what we thought so too. But you have to calm yourself down Sakura. Minjoo has reasons too…” Yena took Sakura by the shoulders. “AHHH, your temper is still a problem. That aint helping us resolve anything.”

“Yena does make sense Sakuchan… Let’s listen first to what they have to say.. Especially Minjoo..” Nako replied. “With an open mind… it’s been years anyway..”

“I know how much Hiichan means to you both, and that’s how much Minjoo means to me and Yuri.. we’d really appreciate it if you guys would spare time to listen.” Yuri looked at the two and that enough was able to calm the burning Sakura down.

Nako was glad Sakura was going to listen because some things didn’t add up when the two broke up. Sakura was too angry with what happened, Hitomi was too broken to notice, while Nako was able to pick it up, she was busy studying and consoling Hitomi, she didn’t want to add to her pain.

A familiar figure was walking towards the quartet. It was Chaeyeon.

“I figured this would be a long talk. I got you guys some tea and cookies. It’s on the house.” Chaeyeon smiled, lighting up the mood. “The green tea latte is for you, Sakura.”

“Ahhhh, Chaeyeon~ Thank you for taking care of us well!” Yena munched on the cookies. Yuri looked at Yena fondly after thanking Chaeyeon for the snacks.

“JJayeon, thanks.” Sakura thanked the girl. Chaeyeon just smiled and excused herself.

“Calm down, okay? Don’t make a mess too! A huge wave of guests will be arriving tomorrow.” Chaeyeon left the area.

“Wah. Looks like your travel vlogs are getting this place a huge boost.” Yena commented.

“It seems like it, because of you guys we decided to stay here too.” Yuri added.

“So, what really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter