Glimpse of his memories

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was in mess he keeps on thinking on how and when did this all started. The dreams he had, Wonyoung's appearance and that strange black cloak woman he saw.

Yujin sighed as his head starts to ache it was very painful for him. He was suffering too much pain when he pushed himself to think more.

He was doing the dishes that he and Wonyoung used awhile ago after they eat their dinner.

Yujin stopped doing the dishes for awhile as he put his hands on his aching head.

"Arghhhhh! It's too painful." Yujin said. 

Wonyoung heard Yujin's groans making her to hurriedly go where he is.

She looked at him worriedly and help Yujin to stand up as she saw him crawling and lying on the ground.

"Yujin are you okay?" She asked.

Yujin look at Wonyoung's eyes that are staring worriedly at him.

The pain subsided a little his mind became more calm and peaceful.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just very painful." Yujin said. Wonyoung nodded.

"Here let me help you." Wonyoung said and smiled.

Wonyoung let his arm encircled on her neck while helping him to stand up.

She guided Yujin to have a sit on the couch and let himself rest for a while.

"Here you go, have some sleep first while I finish doing the dishes." Wonyoung said and gave him a comforting smile.

Wonyoung was about to go when Yujin held her wrist making her stopped and looked at him.

"Do you want something?" Wonyoung asked.

He shakes his head.

"Thank you Wonyoung." Yujin said and smiled.

Wonyoung was confused at why does Yujin acted that way. But she just nodded her head.

"Your welcome Yujin." Wonyoung said and walked away towards the kitchen to continue washing the dishes.

 


Meanwhile Yujin can't explain what's going on him as his heart can't stop pounding through his chest.

"What is wrong with you?" Yujin asked himself as he touched his chest.

He was just thinking how Wonyoung smiled at him but his heart can't stop from beating so loud it may looks like it was going to explode anytime soon.

"Please stop she might hear this." He said to himself trying to calm his beating heart.

"I should really take some rest...maybe I'm just that tired." Yujin said and tried to sleep on the couch.

 

 


Wonyoung just got out of the kitchen she just got finished washing the dishes that they have used.

She was now walking towards the couch to check Yujin's condition and there she saw Yujin have fell asleep now.

She smiled as she was staring at him.

"If only you are from my time, I would have fallen for you...but then, life is being unfair again." Wonyoung muttered as she was staring at Yujin.

Wonyoung was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter