the nightmare

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As wonyoung saw her auntie said yes to seungwan she can't help herself but to feel the happiness on irene's face, wonyoung smiled as her tears are starting flow down on her face. 

Wonyoung felt that there is something inside of her, that made her heart complete just by seeing her auntie's smiling face while hugging her lover which is Seungwan.

 

 

"She was really In love with Uncle Seungwan." Wonyoung mumbled while she was still looking at them from afar.

As Yujin heard Wonyoung muttered something he finally have decided to came out from the bushes that he have been hiding a while ago, then Wonyoung pulled him closer to her.

"huh? What's happening?" Yujin asked, and looked at where wonyoung was staring at.

Wonyoung turn to look at him, he also looked at her...there she saw Wonyoung smiled genuinely and the girl held his wrist and pulled her nearer at where she is.

"here, do you see them now?" wonyoung asked.

"uh- hahaha I still don't, sorry...oh I forgot to wear my glasses that's why." Yujin said.

"oh is that so, haha then put it now and I'll show them who am I talking about." Wonyoung said.

Yujin nodded and got his eyeglasses and wear it to his face and as he looked in front of him he saw the people and the place more clearly.

"do you see them now?" she asked, yujin just nodded and looked at wonyoung and then looked again at where irene and seungwan is.

"wow, yes, and your aunt was really pretty. you got your auntie's bunny eyes." Yujin said.

"really?" wonyoung said.

Yujin nodded his head. Making wonyoung smiled and giggles at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at Seungwan and Joohyun the two were smiling with each other as their family starts to gather, one by one beside them and gave them a comforting hugs. Seungwan and joohyun thank them for everything they have done and what they have help for seungwan's proposal.

"congrats my child!" irene's father said and hugged the two couple.

"thank you dad." Joohyun said and hugged her father.

"come on Seungwan, Joohyun and celebrate this inside I have prepared some food for all of you." Mr. bae said happily.

"okay dad will follow you, go ahead." Irene said and smiled.

"come on hyun let's go inside." Seungwan said as he was waiting for his lover.

Joohyun smiled at him.

"you go first I'll just gonna get something." Joohyun said.

"okay, I'll just help your dad." Seungwan said making her nod her head.

Joohyun take a look on her back, and picked up the flower and letter she have let go awhile ago. When she was picking up the letter and the flower she saw someone looked so familiar to her so she squinted her eyes just to see the person.

"she looks familiar." Joohyun said as she saw a tall girl who run away immediately with a man.

As she saw the two are now running away, Joohyun just shrugged about it and entered their house. But she take a one last glance towards where the two teenagers run off....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile as Wonyoung noticed that her aunt was staring at where they are she begins to panicked immediately, so she hurriedly grabbed yujin by the wrist and run off as fast as they can so that irene wouldn't saw them.

As she grabbed yujin's wrist and runa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter