Locket

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was born as the same date as he died, they said that his characteristics are same as mine. Maybe because Aunt Joohyun was so close to me when I was young and until now that I'm already 20 years old. She used to tell me their undying love story that Wonyoung admired a lot.

 

 

  Her aunt Joohyun kept on writing on her diary until the last day of her life, Wonyoung always read it whenever she was feeling lonely or sad. Wonyoung can't help but to shed some tears and let her tears fell on the corner of her eyes.

 

 

 

She hugs the diary that her auntie owns because she really miss the old lady that almost raised her like she was her own daughter, the book that she was reading was covered by a soft but old brown leather and it was as thick as her arms. The diary was a great tale of journey Of her late auntie who just passed away a couple of months because of a heart attack at the age of 50 years old.

 

 

The woman died with a smile on her face, as she know that when her time had come. She would already met her one and only love and his name was Seungwan.

 

 

Even though Wonyoung wanted to be happy for her auntie, because finally she will now going to see her love. Still Wonyoung can't help it but to miss her. She miss how her auntie will always take care of her, on how her auntie will tell her some stories that she admired a lot and how her auntie will show her the places that her auntie Joohyun and Seungwan used to go and create some memorable memories that they shared.

 

 

 

She was now staring at her aunt's grave while carrying a bouquet of purple flowers that her auntie likes alot.

She smiled and put the flowers neatly at the front of her aunt's grave. Wonyoung wiped the corner of her eyes and smiled widely.

 

 

"Hi auntie...I know that I shouldn't be sad right now, and I should be happy for you because finally you are now going to see him after all those years you have been waiting for." She stopped and tightened her grip on the book she was holding.

"But...I still miss you auntie, I will never forget you. I wish I could see you again, but I know it was impossible to happen."

 

 

"I'm sorry...a-auntie, I shouldn't have cried here in front of you. But I can't, now I know how you felt all those years. I know that the pain was too unbearable for you to wait and to miss the person you love the most. I wished I could help you to fix what happened that time...I w-wish I could turn back the time so that you won't ever feel this feelings I have." Wonyoung said and let a fat tears dropped on the pendant she was wearing that her auntie gave her when she was little.

The pendant shined magically, without her knowing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

It was Wonyoung's 14th birthday August 31, 2017, the little girl was all smiling and jumping happily as she was celebrating her own day. When she noticed her auntie, crying on the corner.

Her smiles faded away and decided to walk towards her aunt.

"Aunt Joohyun are you okay?" I asked worriedly and wiped her tears with my pink handkerchief.

She looked at me with those shining teary eyes, that are now shedding tears continuously. I can't help but to feel sad too and unknowingly my own tears also fell at the corner of my eyes.

 

 

"W-wonyoung-ah I'm okay, it's just I missed someone I dearly love the most." She said and smiled sadly while holding my little hands.

I frowned at her confusedly while looking at her, I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter