August 31

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A journey to forever, but what if your love and feelings for each other is not enough for you to fight for the one that you love.

What people who are around doesn't want you to be with that person.

Year 2004 August, 31

Today is their wedding day the day that they have been waiting for is finally here. He was now waiting for her at the altar while She was walking down the aisle, they smiled at each other lovingly. 

As he keeps on waiting for her, her bride's father let's her daughter go and let her go to where Seungwan was waiting he extend his hand on to her to held her hands. But then the crowd starts to scream and panic.

As a loud shot of a gun was heard by them Making them got scared and crouched on the floor to hide from the person who was firing the gun.

Seungwan didn't think twice or hesistate and Immediately wrapped her arms around Joohyun and hold her tight covering his own body for her to be protected.

Until a man who was standing suddenly collapse while the blood starts to bleed on his chest.

The man protectively wrapped her bride on his arms securely, but sadly he can't protect his own self from the gunshot.

The girl was still shock from just happened as she stared at his eyes that is now starts to shed some tears, but he still managed to smile at her.

"A-are you okay?" He asked her worriedly while he was groaning in pain.

Suddenly his body collapse on to her, she immediately catched him to prevent him on falling from the ground.

"No... S-seungwan, oh god P-please no. Seungwan!" She cried as she saw his blood.

"L-listen to me J-Joohyun p-promise me okay? That,Our love for each other will never fade, even if I die." Said the guys who was staring at her eyes, his words were sincere and the girl on her bride's gown keeps on crying while shaking her head pleading the man to not let her go.

The man smiled at her gently as his blood is keep on falling down in the corner of his mouth. 

Her tears starts to fall on her cheeks creating a dry stain on her face. She keeps on sobbing while caressing his face.

"I-I love you...please don't leave me, I still need you." The girl said as keeps on crying her hearts out.

"I'll be always right b-beside you my love...No M-matter what happen time w-will come that w-we will be back t-together again." The man said and smiled at her trying to make her calm, even though he was now having a hard time to hold on. He doesn't want to go now, not when the girl she love was crying in mess because of him.

He was dying already, he knew that this is his time to go. But he still keeps on fighting even just for a minute just to see her for the last time. He tightened his hold on to her hand, and smile for the last time as his blood keeps on oozing down on his body. He was shot deep on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter