Back in 2003 with Ahn Yujin

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was driving his car at some part of their town, when he abruptly stopped as he saw something fell to the front of his car. Making him shock and his eyes turned wide as he saw a person's body lying on the top of it.

"What the?" He said not believing on what he see. 

" Are you okay miss?" He asked worriedly at her. The girl just stared at him confusely while frowning her eyebrows at the stranger.

"W-who are you?" She asked stuttering at the Ahn Yujin and not that long after, her vision starts to get dark and by that Yujin saw how the girl fainted as he asked her if she was okay or not.

As he saw what just happened He hurriedly run towards the girl to get her and to make sure that she was okay.

He doesn't know why does he feel so worried sick towards a stranger right now. But all he can do was run and carried the girl in a bridal style as he was looking at her peaceful face who was now unconscious.

Yujin carried her off and put her inside his car's back seat and laid her there softly and closed the door as he jogged towards the driver's seat and starts the engine.

He took a last stare at her and observe her and when he already sure that she was okay he drove off his car and take her to the nearest hospital.

 


As soon as Yujin arrived at the hospital, he was immediately helped by the staffs of the hospital and get the girl she was carrying and put her into a stretcher and hurriedly run off towards a room.


He can't sit properly at the seat and he keeps on walking back and forth as he was waiting outside. Yujin was just waiting outside the waiting room while the doctor finally came up and went looking for him.

"Are you Mr. Ahn?" The doctor asked him making him nodded as he stands up.

"Yes I am, how is she?" He asked worriedly.

"She was now okay, just a few scratches and a minor injury on her left arm due to the fact that she was hit by the car as you said earlier."  The doctor explained at him making him nodded and thank the doctor.

"Okay thanks doctor, and can I go check on her now?" He asked .

"Yes you may now, and you should go and tell her relatives about this for them to know she was okay." The doctor said and smiled then leaves him.

"How can I call her relatives? When she just fell from somewhere and unfortunately into my car!" He mumbled at himself.

As he was just entering the room, he noticed that the girl was still unconsciously lying on the bed peacefully.

He took a seat at her side.

"I hope you are okay now..." He said softly.

Honestly speaking he doesn't know why he was too over worried to this girl that she just met just for awhile but he felt a tie or connection to her already.

He was about to caress her face when the girl suddenly moved making him to act startled and move his hands away from the girl Immediately.

She moved her hands and body a little and now she was slowly opening her eyes.

Yujin just looked at her and observe her for awhile.

 

 


Wonyoung felt so tired and very weak as she was opening her eyes slowly. An unfamiliar face welcomed her making her frowned and take a look at her surrounding. She noticed that everything was white. The walls, the ceiling and everything she saw was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter