Welcome to year 2003

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung can't believe what she just heard from the guy. Is he telling the truth? Wonyoung can't help but to feel uneasy at the thought that she was in the year where she doesn't even know anything.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Wonyoung asked him, Yujin looked at her and nod. 

"I'm not lying Wonyoung..." Yujin said. 

"Then prove it to me, Asked someone you know right now." Wonyoung said making the man sigh.

Yujin got it already and got his phone and dialled a number from his phone. 

"Hello, ahmm Chaeyeon Hyung what year are we again?" Yujin asked

'huh?! Yujin are you drunk?' Chaeyeon said from the other line. 

"Ah...No! It's just...please say it. What year are we now." Yujin said. 

Yujin groaned at himself while massaging his nose.

He take a look at Wonyoung who was now staring at him While listening to their conversation.

'uhh...okay we are currently on year 2003.' Chaeyeon said. 

Yujin smiled and thanks his friend, he ended the call and look at Wonyoung who was just staring at him blankly. 

"So do you believe me now?" Yujin asked. 

"No.....because it was so impossible to happen that I jump back here." Wonyoung said still not believing the whole thing. 

"Look, listen to me. I'm not lying okay Wonyoung i know we didn't really know each other that well...but what would be my reason to joke around and tell you that hey! You must be crazy!? We are still in 2003. Do you really think I'm that kind of person?" Yujin and asked her too. Making Wonyoung nodded her head. 

"You have a point but... listen if this is true that I really have been time traveling from the past I'm in a big trouble. " Wonyoung said and was about to cry, because she doesn't know what to do while she's here in this time and how can she go back to the present time. 

Yujin looked at her and wipe her tears that are now rolling down on her face.

He smiled at her, and grabbed her chin while looking directly on her eyes.

"Then, let me help...you until we finally got the answers that you needed." Yujin said and smiled at her warmly. 

"You would do that?" She asked.

He nodded his head, and raised his right hand and promised at her.

"Yes, I promise you..." Yujin said.

Wonyoung was too happy at what he said, so she immediately hugged him tightly making the man shock at what she did all of a sudden, but then he also pulled her close and hugged her as well and smiled.

"Thank you Yujin, I really am so thankful at you!" Wonyoung said.

Yujin doesn't know what this kind of feeling he was experiencing right now. The way they share this moment make him think that he was now starting to develop something for the girl.

But he also think that if Wonyoung was telling the truth, what will he do if the girl suddenly goes back to her time and leave him? So he promised at himself that he will never ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter