J'ILY

Way back 2004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The start of everything.

Yujin turned off the engine, and  take a glance on the sleeping girl next to him. Wonyoung was still peacefully sleeping beside him. He smiled to him self.

‘she’s really pretty…’ yujin said to himself, he shakes his head as he thought about that.

‘aish I shouldn’t have thought about it!’ yujin said internally.

Wonyoung moved a bit at her seat as she was still sleeping, and finally yujin starts to wake her up a little.

“hey… wonyoung-ah, we are here already.” Yujin said.

Wonyoung opened her eyes slowly, just to see yujin’s face a bit closer to her face.

“huh… ah..o-okay…” she said shyly and looked away.

Yujin got out already and didn’t even noticed how wonyoung turned shy at what he did, as yujin got out already he immediately got into wonyoung’s door and opened it for her and assist her while holding her hand as she got out.

“t-thanks yujin.” Wonyoung muttered while yujin just smiled at her. While helping her.

“it’s nothing.” Yujin said.

As she got out already, wonyoung noticed that they are standing in front of a huge house. Wonyoung turned to where  yujin is and ask him.

“where are we?” wonyoung asked.

Yujin turn to look at her.

“as we still doesn’t know why are you here at the past, you will going to stay and live here with me for awhile while I help you.” Yujin said.

Wonyoung just nod her head as she was looking at her surrounding and smiles.

“why?” he asked.

“nothing just curious.” Wonyoung said.

“okay!” yujin said and opened the gate.

 

 

 

 

While they got inside of the house, wonyoung starts to think if yujin was living alone at this big house.

“ yujin…are you living on your own?” she asked.

“yes…actually 3 years ago chaeyeon hyung found me at the shore along the road where I also found you…as I cant remember anything chaeyeon hyung just adopted me and gave me a name which I am using right now, as I was suffering from amnesia because of my accident I really don’t know who I am.”

Yujin said making wonyoung looked at him with surprise.

She doesn’t know that yujin was suffering from amnesia.

“you lost your memories?” she asked.

The guy just nodded his head and smiled sadly at her.

“yeah…but I’m okay of who I am now, chaeyeon hyung gave me shelter, home and everything I need.” Yujin said.

As she know what just happened to him, she cant do anything but to feel more sorry for him.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t know.” Wonyoung said and hugged him. Making him surprised at the sudden comfort  he felt.

Yujin smiled warmly and hugged her too.

“it’s okay wonyoung…” yujin said.

Yujin pulled aaway from the hug and held her wrist and smiled.

“ come on I’ll show your own room.” Yujin said making her smile at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After yujin gave wonyoung a tour at his house, the guy asked her if she wants to also tour at the whole village for her to be familiarized at the place. Wonyoung agreed and now they are currently walking outside.

Yujin was holding wonyoung’s  wrist, as they were walking outside, suddenly wonyoung saw someone she knew.

“I-is that….?” She said.

 She immediately pulled yujin along with her and hide at the big bushes at the side and peek through it. Yujin looked at her weirdly as he was too close on tripping on his own feet.

“yujin-ah let’s hide.” Wonyoung asked muttered.

“huh? Why?!” yujin asked.

“ I saw someone!” she whispered at him. Which made him looked at her confusedly.

“who?” he asked again.

“did you that lady over there with that  man?” wonyoung asked him, he take a look on where wonyoung was pointing her fingers.

Yujin saw a woman standing while a man was kneeling on the ground while other people are looking at the two.

“yeah…I think the man was now proposing to the lady.” Yujin said

“I know.” Wonyoung said.

“but what is the connection of them on how you are acting right now? yujin asked and looked at wonyoung.

As he looked beside him where wonyoung was crouching to hide herself, he noticed that the girl was crying while watching the scene right in front of them.

“wonyoung…did I say something wrong why are you suddenly crying like that?” yujin asked and caressed wonyoung’s back. The girl looked at him with her puffy eyes and cried even harder and hugged him.

“t-that lady…she’s my aunt yujin.” Wonyoung said and sobbed harder while wrapping her arms at his body.

Yujin’s eyes widened in shock and gently rubbed her back to comfort the crying girl on his arm.

“shhhh…stop crying wonyoung.” Yujin said.

“I should be happy for her now yujin…but I think im still not ready to meet her. I-I’m afraid that if I suddenly showed up in front of her she will vanished away.” Wonyoung said and cried even more.

Yujin just hugged the girl and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter