Chapter 2

Let me love you

Hi.... Well I am here again with another crappy chapter.... Thank you all for subscribing. Your comments are appriciated either they are of crotism or complement. 

Thank you 

Enjoy 

 

 

 

"so..... What it is like to have two lovers?"

Joshua said, seungkwan splutter his coffee and seokmin gave him a questioning look.

 

"what the hyung..... What is wrong with you?"

seungkwan said he tried to wipe the coffee he spit out with the tissue. 

 

"I was just asking..... ."

Joshua said going back to playing his phone.

 

"are you asking because you went to the bar last night and saw something?" 

seokmin said as he sit close to Joshua asking his question.

Joshua bat his eyelashes and innocently and said.

"maybe or maybe not.."

seungkwan gave a out a stream of curses. 

"oh hell no... Hyung... For God sake how can you get influenced by something stupid for your first time in a bar....."

Joshua shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know. I just saw a couple wanting to have another partner and I was just curious."

"Hyun I would prefer thar you don't take influence from other people. Being in such relationship is hard..... And I don't think you need such kind of relation ship."

Seokmin had always been the sane among them, but for some reason Joshua didn't like his approach today. He really wanted to have a serious conversation about this., but it seems that his friends didn't took him serious enough.

**

A month flew by and jeonghan was now in stable condition. Him and seungcheol went on a vacation for a week and it does kind of help him cope with his feelings. And then again seungcheol was the best human being and boy friend in the whole world and he knew that he loved his man.

Now they were back to their own jobs. Jeonghan was a newly freshed graduate and was now a teacher in the nursery while it's been two years since seungcheol was graduate and was now working in an advertiment company. 

The work was the second love to jeonghan, he loved watching kids and teaching them new things, introducing them to the new world. It made him feel calm down. Sometimes watching kids made his remember Chan but then he learned that maybe Chan was always his little brother and was never been his lover. 

Everything was okay until they decided to go to the bar again. 

**

"why am I going to the bar again, I thought you guys didn't want me to have bad influence."

Joshua said as seungkwan dragged him to stand in front of the wardrobe. 

"well because I am going today too and this time we won't ditch you like someone else did the last time."

seokmin said as he eyed seungkwan and seungkwan just acted at the words weren't spoken for him. 

"also Dino is coming as well."

seungkwan said as he hand out Joshua his clothes and push him towards the bathroom. When will these youngster would learn to respect him. All they do is man handle him.

Joshua soon found himself in front of the bar again. This time seokmin and Dino were the addition to the duo. Dino was seokmin friend from the dance major they had vocal classes together.

Joshua liked Dino, he was funny and friendly, so this night might not be boring night be would have.

**

The couple sit at the corner booth so they won't be disturbed. They talked and drink slowly enjoying their time. They heard a loud gang sitting in the next booth but thag didn't bother them that much, it was bar and collage students were frequent anyway.

It was one hour of happy time when they heard a surprised voice.

"hung...? What are you guys doing here?" jeonghan looked up and saw Chan looking curiously at them. There was a tall guy's beside them but right now it wasn't his concern.

He panicked but seungcheol got his back.

"just hanging out." his boyfriend smile as he looked at their ex.

"oh.... Okay." maybe Chan wanted to say something but he didn't, maybe because it was the presence of his friend. Did Chan hid his relationship with them from his friends? Jeonghan didn't want to think of anything, not when he was having such a great time.

While he was in his deep thoughts Chan was already gone to the dance floor. The place he actually belonged. Jeonghan sighed, maybe it wasn't going to be a good night. But seungcheol has other thoughts.

"hey... Don't be sad.... We are together aren't we." seungcheol smiled and he thought what in the world he did to deserve such a great man.