chapter 6

Let me love you

Hi........

I'm really sorry for not updating, i just lost my inspiration, but i knew i can;t leave things like this so i came back, still no inspiration, but then i read all your comments and it made me cery. i am really sorry again, this update is really short like usual but i really hope you like it. i am really thnakful to all of your encourging comments even though my writing style is really stupid. but thank you for staying with me. T T i love you all.

 

 

 

 

 

They were having breakfast when Joshua’s mobile rang, indicating that he got a call. He looked apologetic towards the couple before receiving the it, it was Seungkwan.

“where the are you hyung? I have been worried sick, you weren’t there in the bar last night and there is message from you and you are not even picking up the calls, what the hyung….are you okay?

Even though the phone was not on the speaker but the loud voice of Seungkwan ring through the silent room. The couple was amused as the both male looked at Joshua, smiling. Joshua sighed as he answered.

“well hello to you too baby boo.”

“don’t with me, where the hell are you.”

“language boy.”

“hyung.”

“aren't you the one who left me?”

There was silence before he heard Seungkwan whined.

“hyung~ i am really worried.”

“I'm perfectly fine kwannie,you don’t need to be worried about me.”

“but still tell me where are you? Are you still with that couple?” Joshua flinched

“I might be.”

“well then come back quickly, I don’t want you to go and bother other people like that, hah.. I shouldn’t have left you with them, your drunken decision are the worst.”

Joshua felt his face heat up, now this was humiliating,and the fact that the couple hear Seungkwan’s words was more embarrassing.

“I just woke up Seungkwan, I will come back in an hour or half.”

“you better be.” The younger male didn’t notice the change in voice neither did he notice the fact that older used his real name, but Joshua thanked god that the call was ended. He cant have more embarrassing morning than this one.

Coming back to reality was hard. He went back to eating his pancakes in silence, feeling more awkward than before. Luckily no one asked anything about it, or maybe.

“who was he ?” Jeonghan asked.

“my room mate.”

“oh, he seemed really worried about you, are you two close?”

“ah yes”

Joshua give a nervous laugh, his day was getting worse  and worse, he knew that Seungkwan has no bad intention but the younger has ruined not only his mood but his confidence level as well.he thought he might explode with all those emotions. And now he wanted to cry. He didn’t know he was crying until a tear fall oh his cheeks.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol both panicked.

“oh my god I'm so sorry,I …” Jeonghan didn’t know what to as he stood up and tried to hold him.

“Don't be sorry, its me who is stupid, I'm sorry for bothering.”

“you are not bothering us,” it was Seungcheol this time, his voice was firm, and somehow he feel assured “Didn’t we just have a conversation a while ago,” he said as he wrapped his arms around Joshua, with Joshua sitting his head was resting on his stomach. “we are going to make this work, all we need to is time and patience, okay?”

Joshua sniffed in his arms and hummed a yes.

“good." Seungcheol said with a smile, “and we really need to finish this pancake I made because its getting cold and we don’t want that.”

Both Joshua and Jeonghan give out laugh before they resumed back to the breakfast.

** 

Joshua didn’t want to leave. He had a great time with the couple, the chatted normally , getting to know each other. he found out that both males are working, he felt a bit small but then Jeonghan whined how he missed his college days where he get to enjoy his life as himself and now he had to deal with three year old the whole day. don't judge him he love his job but sometimes you need to be free. but then Seungchoel said that at least he has some color in his life, while his job was boring and hectic as hell, and then the couple bicker back and forth which made Joshua wonder if he ever be able to fit himself in, he hope he does. 

they did exchange their phone number, Jeonghan already made a group chat named "lovers" which earned him a smack from Seungcheol and a laugh from Joshua.

“I…” he didn’t know what to say, both male were looking at him. And now their gazes were making him fidget in his place, he might be overwhelmed  again but then there Jeonghan was knowing  exactly what to do, he hugged him.

“good bye , keep in touch and you know you can always come up here whenever you want, and we seriously are not forcing, you can take your time ….we will always be waiting.”

At that moment Joshua wanted just to stay in Jeonghan’s arms, but he really need to sort his things out and need time for himself. So He broke the hug and smilled

“I will,” and with that he left

 

**

it's really short , i am really sorry about it. i hope y'all enjoyed it. thank you. you guys can communicate with me on my twitter if you want. twt and also my cc

again thank you so much