Chapter 4

Let me love you

Hi.... It's a double update.... I hope you like it.. M and since I hate angst there won't be any... It's all fluff anf domestic..

Enjoy . 

When Joshua opened his eyes, he found himself facing an angelic face. It took a few minutes for him to comprehend the situation but once he does a smile made its way to his lips.
Jeonghan really was beautiful, and sunlight was giving a pleasing look to the eyes.
He wanted to touch the other male but was afraid that he might wake him up so he refrain himself.
Before he could think of anymore thoughts he got call from nature. So he sit to move out, that's when he found out that he was still in his tight jeans which were quite uncomfortable. He distangled himself form the sheets and looked for a bathroom. Luckily there was an attached bathroom with the room so he went there to take care of business. 
If you are surprised that why Joshua was so calm about this whole situation and haven't freaked out after finding himself in a strangers house then let me tell you, the only negative thing about Joshua being drunk is that he gets drunk really easily and he is way too straight forward once he is drunk, but thing like not remembering and having headache and hungover were not his Forte. He just never get them and he remember every ing emberessing thing he does in his drunked state. 
So he was a bit emberessed about his stupid confession and was still a bit afraid to see their reaction, but them taking him in won't lead to a broken heart. Would it?
Once he was out of the bathroom, he searched for the other male. Seungcheol was no where to be found. He went outside the room and thats when he heard noises from the kitchen.
......
Seungcheol was up early as usual, looking at the two sleeping figures beside him made him a bit more proud. But he was still feeling restless because he didn't know how Joshua was going to react when he would get up all sober. Maybe he would cry, or he would run away. He might get violent.

Seungcheol shook his head to get such wild ideas from his mind and went to bathroom for his morning routine.
After getting washed up and excercise he started making breakfast. Pancakes were always basic and were delicious so he settled for them. Making three portion was not new for him so he just went for it.


He was frying the second batch when heard a soft "good morning."


The voice certinally didn't belong to jeonghan, he looked behind and saw him.
Joshua was very thin (he made a mental note to feed the guy if he stayed) the tight jeans were still lose in his legs which was a wonder. And now looking at the guy under the great light made him accept the fact that the other guy was indeed beautiful.

"Ahhh... Good morning....."
He didn't know how to react, should he be prepared for any violent reaction.
But it never came. Joshua walked in the kitchen with a (dazzling) smile, and looked at the male.

"Umm... I need water....."

"Ohh." seungcheol rushed towards the cupboard to take out glass to give. Once he return Joshua was already flipping the pancake preventing it from getting burnt. It all look too domestic and realistic to be true.


Joshua took the glass with a small thanks and went to fridge to get the water.
Joshua sipped water as seungcheol pour the batter into frying pan for another pancake. Seungcheol didn't know what to do in such situation but he really needed to ask question about such weird reaction.

"Umm so... You seem really... Umm... Normal...... I mean...."

"Ah you wanted some reaction from me." Joshua was still calm.

"I mean... You know...."

"I remember everything seungcheol."

Seungcheol eyes widened as he saw the other male.
"And whetever I said yesterday was true, and now it's all up to you two to accept me or not." Joshua said as he walked upto seungcheol and took the frying pan away from him as he the sweet treat was now started to burn again.

"you meant everything you said last night?" seungcheol still couldn't believe him.
Joshua just hummed in response.
"You don't want me?" Joshua said as few minutes has been passed and the other male hadn't uttered a word.

"I am still trying to comprehend the situation. It's to good to be true."

"Atleast the sitautin is good." Joshua smiled as he flip the pancake into the plate.
That's when they heard the loud thud.

........