Chapter 7

Let me love you

this is the longest chapter this fic actually have. i am really happy to be in this journey with you all....thannk you so much for your kindness and your beautiful comments....thank you all *sobs*

please enjoy. 

also please do tell me if you want a sequel.... Im planning it...i guess...

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since Joshua last saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol. They chatted a bit here and there, Jeonghan had already made a group chat named 'lovers'. it was all good but it still hasn't felt real.
They talked about their lives and he about his, but for some reason Joshua thought he was missing something. Something he couldn't point. He had only met them once, they were labeled as lovers now. They didn't do anything not even a single date. And it's not like he didn't want it but they didn't asked. Or maybe they did but he told them he was having his final week and was busy. but what was he suppose to say...Yes, he couldn't he wanted but he was really busy and he didn't want his work to come in between his love life so yeah....he declined.

 


....

 


"Will he be okay."


"He will be fine darling."


"What if he won't come?"


"I hope it won't turn out  this way." Jeonghan sighed as he snuggled into his boyfriend trying not to think about any negative thing that the future could bring to them.
He wished them to be happy.

 


....

 

 

 

So it was Friday, he was there with his laptop in his lap trying to get something for his last report to submit when he saw Seungkwan leaving. He wouldn't have much question if the younger man wasn't leaving with two big bags.

"Where are you going?'

"To Vernon. "


"Who is he? "  Seungkwan gave him a look before saying.

"Are you stupid?" Joshua shrugged. Seungkwan sighed as he proceed.

" You know the day you were taken up the couple I was busy with a night stand, turned out he was a really good guy and I might be dating him. So I'm spending my weekend with him and yeah don't wait up for me."


"Don't you have this report to submit?" They shared the same class.

" I do, I'm gonna do it in his place."


"Won't it be so distracting?"


"Hyung... It's been a long time since I find someone who cares about me this much. And I will do better at work if I'm by his side. It's not like I'm spending my whole day ing him. It will be nice to have the person you like by your side when you are working. Beside he take care of me too much that's the least I can do. "

With that Seungkwan left. But he did give answers to all of Joshua's questions. He was not looking from that perspective. He was waiting for them to do something where as he should be the one taking step. Because this was his decision to make. They didn't want to force him. They told him about their decision and now it was him who have to take decision. Joshua felt like he was an idiot all along.

He stuff a clean pair of jeans and two shirts, packed his laptop and some other study material and in ten minutes he was leaving his dorm with the same baggage as Seungkwan. He really needed to get his together before it was too late.


He stopped at cafe, a strawberry shake for Jeonghan (he knew he loved them) and a latte for himself. He knew Seungcheol won't be home till 9 pm and it was only 4 pm so he didn't buy his. At this time of the day Jeonghan would already be at home.

His heart was racing, he didn't know what to do. But he was sure that it was him who should be taking step and there he was standing again in front of the door which he left one week before. He was nervous but it was now or never. He was sure that he didn't want to leave the couple. Even if it would be a bit difficult for him to adjust but he knew it was the best for him.
So he rang the bell after five minutes of just standing.

 

 

....

 

 

Jeonghan came back from his day care at 2 pm and after that he just laid in the bed. He wasn't feeling good for some reason. It was weird, he knew he met Joshua only once but he felt he wanted to be with him. He was craving to touch the other male. He didn't know when will Joshua would ever come back to them. Or maybe he just wouldn't come . The thoughts were making him feel more stressed and sad than he already was. He was lonely and Seungcheol wouldn't come until late at night and he didn't know how he would make until then. Maybe he should call a friend.


The bell rang and it was unexpected. Who would come at this hour? He though he looked at the clock it was already 4. The bell ran again reminding him that he had a visitor at such strange hour. He went out of his room to the door he didn't bother to see who it was and just opened the door.
It took him solid 10 seconds before he realize that Joshua was standing in front of him.

"Shua???"  He did started a habit of using the nick name in their messages but it seemed a bit awkward when it was on his tongue.

"hey..."  Joshua smiled at him. The soft smile made his heart skipped thousands beat. He still can't believe that Joshua was in front of him.

"I can come... Right?"  Joshua asked and Jeonghan felt dumb as he give his lover the way. Joshua didn't say anything he just went straight to lounge, put his luggage on the couch and the drink he bought were placed on the table before he turned around.

 

.....

 

 

Joshua turned around and walked towards Jeonghan, the other male gave him a confused look but he ignored. He warped his arms around Jeonghan's waist and hug the male. Jeonghan went stiff, he didn't care he buried his face in the crook his his neck and inhale. Yes this is what he missed Jeonghan's sweet scent. He felt so warm and happy and protected.


"I missed you.." he breathed against his neck.

Jeonghan thought that he might be having a really good dream. How can Joshua be here? hugging him so tightly. He then wrapped his hands around Joshua's shoulder and before he could say anything Joshua continued.

"You know I was lost, I didn't know what to do with the situation. It took me a while but I finally get that it suppose to be me who had to take the final step. So here I am. Is it okay for me to crash for the whole weekend?"  Joshua looked up from his chest, his eyes looking deep into his own.


Jeonghan felt his eyes getting wet, he knew that he can't utter a word so he just nod. A tear fall down on his cheeks. He was so happy.

"Are you crying? "


Joshua was worried but Jeonghan shook his head, still unable to say a word and hugged him tightly. They stayed like that for a good two minutes before he released Joshua. He felt calm.
But he wasn't over yet. So he detached himself from Joshua, the latter looked a bit confused but he didn't say anything. Jeonghan hold his wrist and started walking towards the bed room. Joshua eyes widened, he didn't know what to take the of such actions but then he was pushed on the bed. Before he could react Jeonghan climbed up the bed as well and lied down beside him. Snuggling closer, he mumbled.


"Let's just stay like this."

Joshua was a bit embarrassed but he let Jeonghan snuggle more into him and the heat other emit was so warm and welcoming he felt that he might just forget about all his stress about work and life and would just stay in the embrace forever. It didn't took much time before both males went into the deep slumber.

 

 

....

 

 


Seungcheol was a bit worried because by 6 pm Jeonghan would have started to message him or call him about his whereabouts because he was so lonely. But today not a single message came. Even it was only 6:30 he felt a bit restless. Today he was taking off early because he knew Jeonghan wasn't feeling much well and he wanted to surprise him. And because of the early coming surprise he didn't message Jeonghan.

So when he came into home he was a bit more worried to find that the whole place was dark, there was only a single bulb there illuminating the lounge. He called Jeonghan's name but there was no response. he panicked when he saw bags on the couch. Those were not familiar, and then there was a strawberry shake and a latte. He knew strawberry shake was Jeonghan's favorite but whom does the latte belonged to? it was definitely not his because he hated sweets.


He didn't want to rise any suspicion but he was a bit hurt. Nevertheless he walked towards the bedroom. His heart beat faster when he saw two figures not only sleeping but hugging. He still didn't want to jump into the conclusion. Maybe one of their friends came, but Jeonghan never lets their friends to enter their room.
He walked towards the bed but when he saw the person sleeping next to Jeonghan he was so shocked and relieved at the same time.

Joshua looked so peaceful and beautiful just like that day. He smiled. He didn't know how Joshua came and what happened but watching both male hugging while sleeping so peacefully made his heart sweep with pride. He watched the scene for a long time.


It has always been Jeonghan wanting a third partner in the relationship but it was the first time when Seungcheol's heart flutter as well. Watching Joshua made him feel the same love he had felt for Jeonghan and it felt warm. He sit beside Joshua, keeping himself away from the couple so he won't wake them up. But even with all the precautions he failed and Joshua stirred in the sleep. Seungcheol went stiff he was still afraid of what Joshua reaction would be.

 

....

 


Joshua woke up, the room was dark, he squint and adjust his vision to the darkness. A smile spread on his lips when he saw Jeonghan in his arms. He was so happy. But then he felt a bit of movement behind him. He turned around careful not to wake Jeonghan up and saw a other figure he was aching to meet.

Seungcheol looked like a culprit caught in the robbery, he could see that older was a bit embarrassed and a ting of worry can be shown through his eyes. Joshua smiled.

 

"Hey."


"Hey..."   Seungcheol was a bit surprised but he managed to let out a greeting.

He still don't know what to do. But then Joshua beat him to that and spread his arms. Seungcheol thought that he might be dreaming but he did leaned in and Joshua circled his arms around his neck. His head resting on his shoulder.

 

 

"I missed you." he breathed.

He finally said it, to both of them and he was so happy. But he could feel that Seungcheol might have not believed in whatever was happening. So he pulled away from a shocked Seungcheol and sit up facing the older male. He put his hands on either cheek of Seungcheol and looked into his eyes.

 

"I missed you... Seungcheol."

The older male didn't know what to do, maybe it wasn't reality he was seeing, maybe it was all just one big dream. So he actually punched himself letting a surprise yelp from himself and a laughter from Joshua.
Joshua's laugh was so beautiful that he might just want to hear it forever. So soft.


"I don't know what to say... I mean I'm really happy and it's just too unrealistic and...."


"Yes yes I get it... I know it's too unrealistic for me too... But I think we should just cuddle for now.The bed is big for three people anyway."

"But I haven't changed and...."


"Who cares..." Joshua pulled him on the bed and now they were laying beside each other. Jeonghan was still sleeping beside them. Joshua looked up towards him and and smiled.


"Welcome back home." He said as he intertwine their fingers. Seungcheol returned the smile.


"I'm home." he breathed against his hair.

He was home, maybe their struggle was finally over. Joshua had finally found a place he could call home and belonged too. He knew maybe hardship were on their way but he knew he they can do it if they are together

 

 

 

I woul be really happy if you would contact me on twt and my cc thank you (^_^)