Chapter 3

Let me love you

Hi... I am sorry for being late, this chapter might be the bestest one out there. I. Really sorry that I can't write well.... I hope you like this crappy. 

 

 

 

 

After half an hour Chan did came back, but to of course his friends whom jeonghan still hadn't seen except that smiling face guy.
But with the noise in the back side it seemed like something was up. Jeonghan didn't want to poke his nose into other people Businesses, so he stayed fidgeting on his seat.

He could feel seungcheol looking at him amusedly but he didn't look at his boyfriend and focus on his glass.
The noises were now building sentences and jeonghan tried to make out of them to form words.


"Is he drunk?"


"He is?"


"oh my God what should we do? We still have things to do we can't just leave."


" wait.... I have an idea."


And then the voices hushed down and jeonghan didn't get to know what great idea does Chan have for his drunk friend.
When he looked up from the glass his boyfriend was giving him amused smirk but he ignored the fact that he was caught eavesdropping.


Minutes later Chan came to them and asked them to take care of his friend until they were done. Jeonghan didn't know either to take offer or refuse but there seungcheol was taking the offer and even going to the booth and taking that guy out too.


With the help of Chan and seungcheol they did dragged a body in their booth. Jeonghan couldn't see his face but for some reason looking at the mop of hair made him sure that the other guy was handsome. He was really petite, it's like his body would break if someone hold him too harshly.


The body was dumped in front of him, Chan and his two friends thanked them and promised to come quickly which jeonghan know they wouldn't and left. Seungcheol sat beside him.


The stranger had his head on the table and it looked like he had no intention of getting up. Jeonghan looked his boyfriend and seungcheol just shrugged, draining another shot.


" His name is Joshua."


"Ahh... Okay."


Jeonghan didn't know if the information was necessary or not. The Joshua person stayed in his position for several minutes and jeonghan had an urge to see his face but he couldn't.


Then after almost ten minutes Joshua looked up his hair sticking on his forehead  and half covering his eyes. And jeonghan had the urge to touch his Hair. If you asked jeonghan the stranger was quite handsome.

Once Joshua regained his focus he tilted his head and joenghan almost squeaked. He then pointed to them.


" aren't you two the couple looking for a third partner?"

Jeonghan heart stopped, how can this stranger know? Did Chan told him? But his other friends acted normal. Looking for a third party was even weird even in the gay community. Or atelast with the people jeonghan spend his time with. That's why they made it a bit of their secret. But now a stranger spilling it made him seemed that they didn't kept it really well.
Joshua giggled, and despite being anxious jeonghan find it really cute.

"so did you find you partner."

Jeonghan didn't know how to answer that, but seungcheol beats him to that.

"no we didn't."

jeonghan looked at his boyfriend and he gave a smal and almost assuring smile.

"awww.... Why.....?"

"well people didn't like the idea." seungcheol was calm.

"people are stuuuupppiiid."
Yeah this Joshua was really drunk, maybe might not even remember their encounter.

"you know I was really sad when I saw you crying."

Joshua was now looking at him in his eyes and jeonghan heart skipped a beat.


"you saw him when?" seungcheol was now concerned.


"you know I came. Into this ty place last month and saw you two."

Okay that did make sense, but wow how good Joshua memory is, maybe it's a drunken effect. 

" I asked my friend about this relationship but they all said that's its hard because you have to divide your love for two people and that's impossible. " Joshua said and the couple just looked away, yeah people don't get it. They don't have to do math to love someone.

" But I said that they are stupid. " Joshua continued and the couple now were looking at him. " Look at the bright side, you are having two people to love you."
Jeonghan's jaw dropped, a lazy smile played on seungcheol' s lips.
These were the same words jeonghan said to Chan when he was leaving.

"so I just want to try."

"you mean the ." jeonghan asked, maybe Joshua was only asking for a night stand or something.

"I don't do nightstands, I meant the relationship."

"you want to have a relationship with us?" now he was sure that Joshua was way too drunk and don't know what the he was saying. 

"he is drunk jeonghan." seungcheol just crashed all his dream to have this cute guy for himself.

"No I am not drunk, and even if I don't do I am always open for cuddling" 
Now this was new. Jeonghan looked at seungcheol, pleading.

"You are not serious, are you?"

"come on at least we can cuddle."

"I don't do that with strangers."

"just once. Please."

Seungcheol clicked his tongue. He was a bit annoyed, maybe because with Chan he was never attracted, but this guy actually attracted him. And being attracted and then once the guy get his mind back and reject them was just a painful idea and he didn't want to go through this. 
He didn't know why jeonghan wanted to do this, but taking a drunk guy home might be a really bad idea. But he loved jeonghan way toouch. 
So there they were, both dragging Joshua to the taxi, it was pretty hard to get him into the taxi but they did it. 
Joshua was already passed out, he head slowly finds it's place on Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan smiled as he creased the other male's head his eyes meeting his own boyfriend.

"Are you sure about this?"

"we'll see." was all he could say.