Chapter 5

Let me love you

Hello you all..... I am here with my small and late update..... I am. Sorry.... I. Hope. It will satisfy you... Thank you all. For reading and for encouraging comments as well.... They make my day

Jeonghan opened his eyes and was wleocmed by the vision of empty space. Maybe seungcheol was out in the kitchen. But for some reason seungcheol space looked too far from him, it was like there was seomething between them....

.

.

.

.. Someone.


He sit up abruptly and almost fell out of the bed in the process. The empty space should have been occupied with another person and he wasn't there. He hates it, the fact of being left alone .....again

He ran towards the bathroom but found no one. He ran outside the room, tears welling up in the eyes....

Did he left?

Was he angry?

Did he fought with seungcheol?

What if didn't want all this and it was all drunk talk?

The fact that such a brief moment made him attach to a stranger was scary. And he didn't wasn't to face his fear, not for now because he was tired, tired of losing. 
.......

 


The loud thud was followed by sound of running and then slamming of door. Both male were now bewildered and waiting for something to happen as they hold their breath. 
And a few second later jeonghan came running, he was out of his breath, a few tears were already leaving his eyes. Once his eyes met with Joshua he stopped. 


"you are here? You didn't leave. Right?"

He said, out of breath his legs gave in when Joshua nodded and he fell on the ground sobbing. 
Joshua didn't know what to do but then there was seungcheol running towards his boyfrined, holding the fragile body, his head tucked in Seungcheol's shoulder. 
Watchung them made Joshua think that maybe he didn't belonged there, the couple looked too perfect for him to be there. maybe he really was their to ruin their relationship. The idea that he is ruining someone's life hurt him , he wanted to leave yet his legs refused to move.


It took a few minutes for jeonghan to calm down and and he detached himself from his lover as he stood up. His swollen eyes met with Joshua's scared ones and he felt his heart broken. No he didn't want that. He slowly walked towards the other male. His arms spreading.


"can I?"


Joshua didn't know what to do but he did managed a nod. It was a cue and jeonghan embraced him, his arms circling around Joshua's waist. It was really comfortable for some reason and Joshua hold onto jeonghan his head in the crook of Jeonghan's neck inhaling the sweet scent and for the first time Joshua knew that he was in a good place.

 

Jeonghan was really surprised that Joshua didn't pushed him away but actually hold onto him making th even closer. A small smile spread in his lips, he need enjoy this while it last, he knew that he shouldn't expect too much.


.....


Seungcheol watched the scene unfold in front of him, and for some reason he felt right. He felt like it was the best scene he had ever seen.
But the it might turn awkward because those two didn't know what to, so with the biggest smile he walked towards then and pulled jeonghan away. Jeohngan whined,


"what the cheol, I was having a good time."


But then it strike him, he panicked and looked over Joshua who he hoped might had looked over his behavior and his totally creepy remarks. 
But alas No, Joshua was there with an amused smile and he looked at Jeohngan.


" I am glad you had a good time in my arms."


Jeonghan thought he might have combust with embaresment. Seungcheol only laughed and asked Jeohngan to be done with his morning routine while he lay down the breakfast with Joshua. 
But jeonghan had other questions, and he couldn't wait.


" so um.... Joshua..... Are you taking our offer or not?"


Seungcheol almost hit himself the the pan he was holding, what was Jeonghan even thinking. So he tried to interpret. 


"hahahah hannie I don't think......"


"shouldn't I be the one asking?Shouldn't it be me asking if you two can accept me?"

The older couple went silent, now this is what both of them didn't expect such thing. Seungcheol was speechless but jeonghan on the other hand started tearing up again. He walked towards Joshua his hands lifting and holding both sides of the other male.


"you mean you want this?"


It was more like a sob, Joshua nodded with a smile, his eyes glittering with tears as well.


"oh god."

Jeonghan sobbed.