Chapter 1

Let me love you

Hi... ​​​​​Umm I hope. You like it.... And if it have any mistakes please tell me :) thank you .. I hope you enjoy it....

 

Joshua whined when his blanket was taken away by someone he knew very well.

"hung wake up."

he could hear seungkwan mumbling more words but he was getting into his slumber because certainly sleep is impertant than a lecture his stupid junior was giving.

But the luck has never taken any like to him from the first day so he was shaken awake by the seungkwan again and this time he was dragged by the younger on the floor.

Tch so disrespectful.

"what do you want?" he asked his as he sat on the floor looking upward to face the younger boy, he knew he looked pathetic but he had lost his dignity long time ago.

"hung you do know that it's currently 7pm and is Saturday night."

"I am sleeping early....."

Seungkwan snort. He started to pull Joshua by his hands but Joshua being a lump bulk of meat stayed on the ground.

" Hyung you are so heavy"

"hey"

"Hyung you need to get laid."

seungkwan sat on the bed giving up his thoughts as it was a right thing to do. 

"and where does this come from?"

Joshua sigh as he stood up and tried to go back to the bed. 

"it comes from the fact that you are sleeping at 7pm on Saturday night and you have no one with you to spend your night with." 

"oh come on." 

But his wail were for no good as seungkwan dragged him to bathroom made him change his clothes and in half an hour he was standing in front of some shabby bar with some sappy music and he was already missing his bed. 

**

Jeonghan didn't know what to do. He knew he was loved by his boyfriend but for some reason he wanted more. Something more. He didn't want to be loved more but to give his love to someone. To pamper someone, to shower them with his love. Of course he can do it with his boyfriend, but seungcheol wasn't the type to take love but to give. 

Because of his thing they did tried polygamy and asked to Chan to accompany them. It went quite well. But Chan left because he couldn't take too much love or maybe he wasn't used to to take love from two people. 

Jeonghan was dejected when Chan left. People might think that he was being stupid and selfish but that's how he was made. And he was thankful that he has seungcheol as his boyfriend who was with him through his thick and thins. Sometimes he feel bad for him but seungcheol would remind him that he love him and Jeonghan was thankful for that. 

So here they were standing in front of their 5th gay bar in Seoul in a month looking for someone to be with them. But mostly people wither want an or they just fly away. It might be their last night doing such thing and Jeonghan had premised to himself that if he hadn't find a third partner he would leave to search one and would just stick to seungcheol because his boyfriend deserve the whole world. 

"the last stop" said Jeonghan as he entered the bar. 

**

Joshua didn't know what to do as he sit at the counter looking around the small place they call a bar. Since it was a bar the music was slow and lights were dim. There were many groups of friends talking and drinking many were dancing on the dance floor. 

But Joshua was alone even seungkwan who dragged him was now gone. The point of this run down bar was that it had two floors having at least 20 room for people to have intercorse. And Joshua knew damn well that seungkwan would be in those rooms upstairs. Joshua didn't know why was he there, if he actually wanted to have he wouldn't have rejected two people who tired to flirt with him but then why was he here? Maybe he was there for the booze. He might just take few sips before he go home.

It's was when he saw them. The pair, they looked dejected. It made Joshua more curious as he them, the man in black (gosh he was so hot) was trying to talk to the frail man (he was beautiful even when Joshua couldn't see his face properly) but the said man was sobbing. He didn't know what was happening but looking at them made his heart ache either it was out of sympathy or something else he didn't know. 

"you know they are trying to find a third party."

Joshua was startled at the voice, he looked at the bartender with a curious glance. 

"how do you know? " 

"I am the friend of their last partner." 

"why did he left?"

"not everyone can take such overwhelming relationship." 

"but isn't it good to have two people to take care of you?"

Joshua said looking at the said couple again. 

"well you have to take care of two people as well." 

"that's negative thinking." 

"well my friend wasn't as optimistic as you." 

 

**

Jeonghan didn't know what to do. They couldn't find anyone in here and he knew it was their last place. He sighed as he sit at the bar sipping his drink. Seungcheol came back from talking to that ty man who tried to take advantage of Jeonghan just because he was open for more people. 

Looking at seunghcehol made him feel safe and a bit sad. 

Why was he being selfish when he already have such an amazing boyfriend.

The thought of him being ungrateful made his sad, tears starts to fall down on his cheek. This made seungcheol panic as he sit down beside his boyfriend. 

" it's okay babe we will try to look in another place. "

" I am a bad boyfriend aren't I?" 

"no you are not...... You..."

"let's stop this seungcheol before I hurt you and myself more. I am happy to be with you." 

Seungcheol sigh, it was of relief. 

"are you sure." 

"I might be." 

Seungcheol embrace was as warm as he remembered and he thought why was he looking for more when he have this with him.