BOSS

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stares at her with complete enthralment, eyes enslaved to the image of a dimly lit room as she divides her attention between a computer screen and various documents that littered her desk. Kim Taehyung thinks that there’s something enslaving about the way she looks in circle shaped glasses, hair half tied up and left straight as she occasionally lets out a few sighs between the sound of typing and paper scrunching. He doesn’t know how long he’d been staring, or even the mere fact that he was staring through the barely visible crack between the hallway and her door until she almost jumps as she sees him. The young idol had a lot to say to her, a lot of questions and arguments that his heart was simply bleeding to be heard of but seeing her, so inundated with her work seemed to be a reminder of sorts, that he simply needed to give her a break. 

 

“, don’t do that I thought I was hallucinating and seeing ghosts,” she yells, hand over her rapidly beating chest which he watches rise up and down in the aftermath of her shock, “… it’s late, what are you doing here? You should be resting, not running around the buildings of Korea at scandalous times.”

 

It’s only by the words that depart from his lips that he realises how creepy he would’ve looked, standing in complete darkness staring into her at an unusual time of the day. Though, luckily enough, Park Chaeyoung wasn’t one who was easily scared. 

 

He couldn’t really say the same about himself though, thinking briefly about the various times he’d ask her to walk him to the toilet after they’d watched a scary movie.

 

He takes a step in, jaunting towards her as he closes the door shut as he holds out his device as evidence, “… I left my phone in the practice room.” 

 

Her tense expression evaporates into a playful smirk, rolling her eyes at him, “… why am I not surprised? You’ve always been clumsy…”

 

Kim Taehyung had always been forgetful, but not necessarily when it came to his phone, at least, not always. 

 

He wonders if he remembers how quickly he’d respond to her texts, once upon a time or how often he’d call her regardless of the time just because he wanted to hear her voice.

 

After some time, he simply stopped caring about the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter