ROMEO

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The line between professionalism and greed falls rather thin, especially when she feels the warmth of his hand resting on the rough fabric of her pencil skirt from under the table knowing well of the risk of his actions. She doesn’t swell too much onto it, because she knows that the feeling of touch was something that was so innately engraved into their relationship and thus, could be something difficult for her to prevent, but the boundaries between their personal and work life seems to blend a little too quickly when he grazes his fingers, rubbing against the skin beneath her skirt. Park Chaeyoung turns her head, presenting him a sharp glare which seemingly goes intentionally unnoticed as he keeps his eyes on the documents in front of him before she feels a sharp touch from the other side coming from Jung Hoseok. 

 

Park Chaeyoung can feel the way her lungs suddenly stop breathing, thinking that they’d gotten caught as she looks at him wide eyed, mentally preparing her apologises beforehand. 

 

“Are you okay? We heard that you collapsed the other day and didn’t really get much of an update, don’t worry we didn’t tell anyone, in fact we still don’t know how mr lovebird here even found out since no one else in the agency seemed to know where you were that day,” he speaks, extending a sympathetic smile towards his superior. 

 

“M—mr lovebird?” 

 

She turns, eyes wide as she pushes his hand off her leg as she hands a nervous glare towards him. Kim Taehyung on the other hand seems unfazed, shifting his shoulders upwards before she feels him bringing his hand back to its original position on her leg. It doesn’t help that he had been awfully quiet the entire meeting.

 

“That’s his new nickname after he ditched practice for his girlfriend or something,” Kim Seokjin chimes in, “… I suppose he was taking advantage of the fact that you were unwell to be a sneaky snake and I mean— I’m sure we wouldn’t have to dob him in but he’s been dodging our group interventions and did you know that he said he won’t be staying in the dorm for a month? He said he’d already asked for your permission but do you even know who the girl is, I mean can we even trust her she doesn’t even have a name or face. There’s something really suspicious with him, boss, I hope you can fix him.” 

 

She can feel the relief flooding over her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter