STUPID

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyelids fall heavier than usual, taking a little longer as they calibrate the view in front of her. Park Chaeyoung is known for her expert ability to hold in her liquor, especially when it came to something like a fine bottle of red line, but a mixture of her lack of sleep and the lack of food in her system perhaps caused for a miscalculation. She treads through the thin line a little after tipsy but not quite drunk, coherent enough to understand everything and to have her world remain stable, but not quite enough for her guard to be maintained to the proficient gauge it usually stood. Kim Taehyung seems to notice, holding his hand out against the bottle as he requests the waiter to put back the bottle and share it among the staff so that the pair could have a moment of privacy. He chuckles, a playful smile trailing through the lines of his lips as he carefully grazes his fingers through her hair, carefully moving it so that it falls down her back. 

 

Kim Taehyung never liked seeing girls in any state but complete sobriety, he’d always found that the sight would cause for him to lose his appeal for some unknown reason. 

 

But not when it came to her.

 

In fact, he finds himself mesmerised by the vision of another side to her. 

 

He thinks about how he could only have eyes for one woman in his whole life, and how his memory could serve such an injustice to him when he’ll come to replay the picture of her lazily smiling at him, with eyes of adoration.

 

“I think you’ve have a little too much wine, eat some more,” he doesn’t waste no time in picking up the metal chop sticks, carefully putting a piece of grilled meat into . 

 

There’s something sensual about the way her lips move, pouting slightly as she chews without a single word. For so long, he’d lived his life as a selfish man, but from meeting her, he found an appreciation for people outside of himself. He watches with carefulness as her fingers wrap around the glass of ice water, her held tilting slightly as she took a sip from it. She smiles gleefully, causing for him to sure the same vibrant expression as he rests his hand on her thigh.

 

Perhaps he’s testing boundaries. 

 

He watches as her face changes into a frown, her arm reaching over to his cheek as she pinches it with her thumb and forefinger. 

 

“Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter