CONQUER

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Kim Taehyung was shocked at the impression of Park Chaeyoung kneeling onto her feet in front of the boys in the practice room would be considered an euphemism. Lips drop slightly agape, eyes wide as he blinks a couple of times as though it were some sort of dream that he wasn’t able to wake up from. 

 

“I am dating Taehyung, I understand that you guys may be feeling a mixture of emotions and rightfully so, however I ask for your approval and your discretion in keeping things a secret, not for me but for the benefit of him as well as BTS as a group,” she speaks without interruption like a perfectly rehearsed act before bowing her head down a little further, “… I understand and will accept all criticisms and after much deliberation if you all agree, I am happy to have another party manage BTS as a group while I continue to run the company to ensure a lack of bias.” 

 

“What the are you doing?” 

 

She tilts her head slightly up though somehow refuses to look at him, lips pressed together before she continues, “… I hope for your support.” 

 

“Get up,” he demands, taking a couple full steps to her before fulling her off her knees before anyone could truly process what was happening, drops of sweat still seeping through his pores, “… what the are you doing Chaeyoung?” 

 

Less than a minute of silence suddenly ends with her being pulled into her office as he slams the door shut in an almost rage-like state knowing well that anyone on the same level wouldn’t dare to interrupt considering the soul of the door slamming. 

 

“They should know about us,” she whispers, “… don’t be angry please.” 

 

It’s hard for him to be angry at her ordinarily, he thinks but to be completely blindsided about a truly pivotal moment without consultation seems like a deadly sin. 

 

Park Chaeyoung had always been a sinner. 

 

“We agreed to date yesterday and literally for the last year you’ve been talking about how important it was to keep everything a secret for the fans and for the company, you don’t reply to my messages all day and leave to work without me and now you show up in the middle of practice to do things on your terms? Aren’t you even the least bit apologetic or won’t you at least consult with me since we are dating, isn’t that what normal couples do?” 

 

She turns,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter