STARVING

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you,” her voice is raised as she slams the door shut, covering her face with her hands out of pure embarrassment, “… I am never surprising you again.” 

 

He knows it isn’t the right time to laugh, but a small chuckle departs from his lips before he leans in, a gentle kiss on her forehead as he quickly wraps his arms around her, “… it’s okay babe it’s not that big of a deal I promise.”

 

“You should’ve said something!” She pushes him off of her before rushing to the ensuite bathroom, “… why didn’t you warn me in advanced?”

 

“I tried,” he calls out, taking a seat on the bed as he stares at her from the distance, “… but you weren’t answering your phone so I figured you took a nap or something since your secretary said you went home early, seriously babe, I promise it’s not that big of a deal.” 

 

“I opened the door wearing nothing but THIS,” she yells, pointing onto the tiny cherry coloured apron wrapped around her creamy flesh that barely covered anything if she were honest, “… not to mention that Jungkook had that look on his face, like his eyes  were probably a few moments away from popping out of his face.”

 

Kim Taehyung stares at her with admiration, as she pulls the string of the apron down, hastily changing into a pair of skinny jeans and a white loose top. 

 

“You looked hot in that apron by the way I would've passed on dinner had I known you were going to be to cute, babe but I thought you were serious when you said that we won't be celebrating since Maldives is already a big celebration,” he gets up with a dark smirk, making his way as he carefully moves her hand behind her shoulders, “… why don’t we get rid of the others and continue where we left off? Consider it my birthday present.” 

 

“We are NOT having after everything that happened, Kim Taehyung,” she warns, her hand on his shoulder before she taps onto it gently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter