PUBLIC

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Desire wears thick on his lips, gauging him as she pulls up what feels like the eighth dress in the last ten minutes before throwing it on the floor talking about how she didn’t like it. He falls victim to her, which isn’t much of a surprise considering how addictive she was to look at and to be frank—  he was in her territory. 

 

“Hmm,”  the sound departing from his lips sound closer to a moan, a more accurate reflection on how satisfied he was to simply take her in as he sat against the bed board, not listening to her small rants about how she can’t decide on what clothes to pack for their first trip together. 

 

She turns, arms crossed in disapprovingly, “… you’re not listening to me are you?”

 

“You don’t need to wear clothes, Chaeyoung it’s a private island anyway it’s not that big of a deal. Just wear whatever’s comfortable and to be frank,” he moves from his position on their bed so that he’s finally standing right in front of her, his gaze slowly breaking from her eyes onto her lips as his thumb follows suit, grazing against the plump of her lip, “… you look good in anything anyway.” 

 

Her body tenses at the low and steady rhythm of his words, her cheeks flushing a deeper rose before she suddenly pushes him back. He pouts in protest playfully, causing her for her roll her eyes back at him. 

 

“Not now, we need to leave in an hour and I haven’t even figured out one out—”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter