BULL (minichapter)

COVET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She knows that she’s being unnecessarily cruel. Park Chaeyoung is committing sin by leaving him without a single trace, by returning only to push him away. She was turning into a harrowing fiend, all for the sake of protecting herself. Park Chaeyoung knows she’ll have to pay for her selfishness. She hadn’t always been a weak woman, but somewhere in between her short trip to Korea and leaving him, she grew fond of the concept of an eternity with him. He turned her into the fragile woman she’d promised herself not to become, the kind that felt such a need for another person to complete her. She needed him. Kim Taehyung was in many respects, the one thing in her life that seemed to remain constant in her ever changing life. 

 

Park Chaeyoung does what she does best — self sabotage. 

 

Breathe in. 

 

Breathe out. 

 

She closes her eyes shut, an exhaustedly pained expression burning across soft facial features as she tries not to think about the bright camera flashes that she was inundated by as she walked with the boys to their car from the airport. Even with her eyes closed, she can still hear the echoing screams from the paparazzi and fans, piercing through her ears, ringing like an alarm in the morning. A part of her is thankful, because for a second, she begins to think about the life she could’ve had with him and the happy ending that could’ve been attached to it but the lifestyle that he lived, was something she could’ve handle. 

 

She knows, she’ll end up despising him if she’d had to endure that much unwanted attention in her daily life. Park Chaeyoung would rather have him detest her now, rather than getting hurt in the end. He deserves that at least, to be able to move on faster. Park Chaeyoung is thankful for the fact that they’d endured a late flight because th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter