Vintage wine II

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri just finished his phone call with his over the top worried friends when he looked up to see Jiyong sleeping peacefully. He must’ve gone back to sleep while he was on the phone. “What a pretty man!”, Seungri muttered under his breath as he gazed gently at the orange haired man who slept with his lips parted. He decided that he needs a shower to fully wake up and get himself some strong caffeinated drink. Just as Seungri walked towards the shower his eyes caught the Christmas tree star by the bedside table.

“I am going to pick that”

“Hey!...Be careful Baebae!”

Oh god, had he actually stole it? Just what kind of childish acts did he do? It seems Jiyong found his antics cute but thinking about it made his head hurt. So, with great difficulty he dragged himself towards the shower and helped himself to the hotel’s toiletries.

After Seungri was done with showering, he came out to see Jiyong cross sitting on the bed looking at his phone with a bright smile. Seungri doesn’t know what to do. What is he supposed to say? He doesn’t even know where he stands with this man. For now, he knows for sure that nothing inappropriate occurred but what is with this strange situation? What kind of star let’s an ‘almost stranger’ sleep on his bed? Seungri is sure that had the man in front of him answered his phone when his friends called then they wouldn’t have to be in this situation. He has more questions than answers but the most important of it all is: what does he want from Jiyong?

“Seungriiiiii! Seungriiiii!”

“Uh yeah…”, Seungri said absentmindedly as he looked at Jiyong who was waving his arms as he called out to him.

“Why are you spacing out?”

“No, I was thinking…I need to hurry home”

“Can’t we have breakfast first?”

“My friends they are uh… worried about me so I need to go soon”

“Fine! Let me have shower then I’ll drop you”, Jiyong said in a not so pleased tone as he jumped out of the bed.

“No, I’ll get a taxi…I’m sure you got things to do”, Seungri hurriedly said. He doesn’t want to bother Jiyong anymore than he already did and besides he needs to collect his thoughts so that he knows what he wants. One careless action and he is going to end in a horrible state. He doesn’t know what he wants just yet, but he has enough awareness to realise that what ever he has with Jiyong is a lot more intensified than any of his previous relationships (if you can call it that!).

“Nothing important”, Jiyong said as he ruffled Seungri’s hair like it’s the most natural thing and smiled softly. In front of him wasn’t the hard-shell Dragon the world sees but Jiyong whom he adored – no adores to bits Seungri thought. Watching Jiyong walk into the bathroom brought back Seungri’s memories from the previous night.

Seungri stumbled out of the toilet drunk as hell. He can’t really make out things but he feels fuzzy and angry. Why does he feel angry? Ah, yes! A stupid orange head man was ignoring him. Well, he was the one who didn’t give him the time of the day…but…he didn’t mean for it to end like this. Seungri wanted to be wooed and not feel this hot and cold vibes he is getting. He was feeling too fuzzy headed so he just crunched down in front of the toilet’s door. The music was blaring and the world is going round and round. He had enough sense to realise he needs to leave this damn place and get himself to the comfort of his bed. As he staggered upwards, a really good looking guy came towards him.

“Hey! Are you okay sweetheart?”, he asked with concern. If Seungri doesn’t know any better, he would think the handsome man is trying to pick him up. See, Seungri has the boyish charms that makes straight man want to experiment with him and the others just want a piece of him. The thing is none of them want to know him for who he is – the deeper stuff. They have no regards for it and that’s why he finds himself single more often than he likes. He wants that connection, that spark, that thing he had with Jiyong when they were younger and that spark they seem to still have even now. Like they belong together.

“I saw you earlier on the dance floor pretty boy. You’ve got some moves there”, the stranger said in a sweet tone.

“Thankss”, Seungri slurred when the stranger came too close to him for comfort and started to graze his hands on his lower back. Seungri was about to belt out his black belt move when Jiyong came into his view with a stern face. At that moment the stranger d his slightly unaware of the new presence and before Jiyong could do anything, Seungri with his drunkard brute strength flipped him over.

“Ohwww! What the hell dude? Why did you throw me?”, the stranger shouted as he struggled to get up. He was clearly in pain.

“Don’t touch me!” Seungri yelled back. He was drunk and nothing made sense but as usual he could protect himself. Then Seungri decided to bid goodnight to his friends before another idiot tried to him or try something worse. Seungri knows he could protect himself just fine but he doesn’t want to cause trouble or so the remaining rational part of him thinks. Besides, he hates watching all those stupid high heeled women throw themselves at Jiyong. No, he doesn’t want to be here! With that res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter