You've got text

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?”,

“Seungri – Seunghyun”, Seungri replied with a steady voice that he didn’t think he had. Thank god Seungri could always pick himself up in time of danger. He doesn’t even know why this is dangerous but he knows if he mess it up now, he might get upset with himself later.

“and what are you doing here Seungri?”, Jiyong asked in a silky voice as he walked really close to Seungri.

“I am a volunteer. Looking for the backstage”, Seungri replied feeling thankful that he didn’t stutter at all.  

“I am Jiyong, thanks for volunteering but this isn’t the way to backstage”, Jiyong said in quiet voice as he stepped into Seungri’s personal space and pointed towards the direction Seungri was heading. Seungri cursed his navigation skills…How could he get lost inside a building? This is low even by his standard.

Before Seungri could respond or think of a decent comeback Daesung called Seungri’s name.

“Seungri, I been looking for you everywhere!”

Seungri broke his gaze away from the pretty man in front of him who didn’t blink or turn to look behind him and looked at Daesung.

“Ah sorry, I am bad with direction and got lost”, Seungri sheepishly admitted. He then turn to look at the pretty man in front whose eyes flickered with annoyance for a moment before it vanished without a trace. Perhaps Seungri is being a nuisance to him? Seungri took a step back and bowed a little to Jiyong then walked towards Daesung.

Daesung smiled at him and led him back to the foyer then towards the backstage talking about this and that. Seungri wouldn’t know what he is saying because he is thinking. Him thinking is never a good idea!

Currently in Seungri’s mind:

How could he not remember me? Is my face that common? Why doesn’t he recognise me?!

It’s been eight years, so it would be hard to recognise me. I am lot more handsome so maybe that’s why. He’s a celebrity so he probably met too many people to remember.

Okay, fine! I’ll make sure you don’t ever forget me, even if I won’t get to see you again after today.

What Seungri wants Seungri gets and right now he wants to leave a lasting impression on a certain Red headed man. While Seungri’s eyes lit with a determined fire, Daesung looked at him worried and repeatedly called Seungri’s name.

“Uh, ah sorry Daesung hyung! I was thinking the best way to do my role”, Seungri assured the older with a sweet, angelic smile. Daesung looked unsure but he melted at the smile.

“So, how long have you been working here?” Seungri asked in an attempt to push the conversation away from him.

“In Bigbang? I don’t really work at the charity…I sort of help out here and there since Jiyong hyung asked me”

“Is this a charity? I thought it’s a non-profit?”

“It’s a registered charity founded by Jiyong hyung to help children who wants to learn dancing and singing…they are all from poor background”

“Eh, he founded it?”

“Yeah, he found it last year and even though it’s a charity, most of the money comes from Jiyong hyung’s pocket and today is the 1st anniversary and the kids are showing their talent”

“Wow, he is impressive!”

“He is a bit crazy sometimes, but he means well…”

“So, everyone here is a volunteer?”

“Yup, although there are some paid staffs too”

“What do you do Daesung?”

“I work in YG as a voice trainer and occasional model. You Seungri?”

“I uh work in the legal field but I am thinking of changing career”, Seungri said honestly. He really hates talking about career since he doesn’t know where he is heading next because he more or less realised law isn’t for him. Don’t get him wrong, he really loved it at the beginning but now it has lost its appeal. People who don’t know him, think of him as whimsical and always changing direction faster than the wind. The people closest to him know that when he begins something, he truly believes it is the right path. It’s just once he gives 100% and get used to things, he gets bored of it or lose his passion and he knows that when something doesn’t make you happy you should go to the next thing, because life is fleeting to waste on things that make you unhappy be it relationship, work or hobby. That is a principle Seungri has abided by since he was young. He is not afraid to admit when he is wrong and that’s why people flock to him like moths to fire.

“How exciting! If you are thinking of singing or modelling, I can help you”, Daesung said kindly understanding the younger’s dilemma. Seungri decide then and there that Daesung is really a supportive angel and everyone should have a Daesung around them. This is because 98% people are shocked or express concern whenever Seungri talk about career change (except his friends and family – they are used to his brand of craziness).

“Thanks hyung!” Seungri said and gave him a warm hug. The younger feels like he has known Daesung for a life time even though they just met today.

“I feel like you are my long-lost brother for some reason”, Deasung replied as he returned the warm hug. Seungri for some reason feels that someone is watching him, he could feel his back prickling.

“Oh my god, I was thinking something similar too!”, Seungri exclaimed as he let go off Daesung who beamed his angelic smile.

“Time to get to work!”, Daesung said. Seungri then remembered he must make an impression and that he must shine like he is the star of the show. But, Jiyong is doing such a good deed for these children so maybe not star of the show but be the best volunteer he decided. Hearing about Jiyong’s role in the whole organisation made Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter