Fateful encounter

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri not for the first time cursed himself for getting himself a job at the airport as a security agent. Well, he didn't exactly get the job himself because his friend Hoon just made him go to the interview since he found a different job. But, that's not the problem...the problem is how he has to wake up at ungodly hours on a rota basis and usually by 1pm he is high and dry. No he isn't exaggerating. Okay, maybe he is a little bit. The point is he has grown tired of his job but he can't voice this aloud. Why you ask? Well, Seungri is actually a law graduate as of last month. Somewhere along the end of the course he became confused especially after he started his part time job at the firm as a paralegal. Simply put he isn't sure he likes the working side of law as much he liked studying. All he does is sit in that damn office and take statements when he isn’t filing reports. That's when he decided he wanted to try a few different careers before settling to one. Who knows he might like being lawyer someday...or he thinks.

A quick look at his watch told Seungri that it was time to get out of this airport and go to his paralegal job and that thought made him groan in frustration. “Should I get a new job?”, he muttered to himself. As he was about to walk to the staff check out, he saw a familiar face and wished he could hide behind the podium on his right. Alas, they made eye contact and it was too late. Trust him to have rotten luck!

“ Hello!”, he said with the forced enthusiasm.

“Seungriya, how have you been? It’s been a while since I saw you. You grew up a lot!” said the cheerful voice and reached out to give Seungri a warm bear hug.

Seungri is used to meeting people at the airport but he still cringes when he meets people he hasn’t seen in a long time. It’s not like he is anti-social, on the contrary he is very social and all over the place but he finds it awkward to run into people whom he hasn’t seen in a while.  

“I am good and you? Where are you flying to?”, Seugri asked politely to Dami whom he hasn’t seen in a very long time. He met Dami about 8 years ago when she taught him dance at the academy.  It was Seungri’s thing at that time before that it was line skating and before it was bowling. The point is he always has an obsession before he dives into something else. Currently it’s Pokemon go. He’s gotta catch em all!

“Ah, I am only going on a local short haul but you know it’s a lot quicker than driving”, she replied.

“ Seungriah are you free on the 18th of December? It’s a Saturday”, Dami asked whilst looking at him eagerly.

“Ah 18th? Let me check my work rota…why? What’s on 18th?”, he asked curiously whilst pulling his phone that had battered screen out of his black trousers to look at the calendar. “Ah, I am free that day!”, he said.

“Fab! You know my brother? He is hosting his little dance crew’s first annual event and we could really do with some volunteers, do you think you help out? I remember how amazing you were at dancing!” Dami asked in a hurry worried Seungri would reject helping her out.

“No….uh..I don’t dance now”, Seungri stammered. He really loved dancing but after that embarrassing fall on the stage, he doesn’t really want to be on a stage again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter