Do you want to dance with me?

When Seungri met G-Dragon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t want to give you bad luck”, Jiyond said as he glanced towards the hanging mistletoe. His hands were still on Seungri’s waist and if seungri leaned forward few millimetres then he could touch the other’s nose. Seungri who was still in a daze, peeked slowly at the older’s pinky, juicy lips. That made Jiyong smirk. He then pulled away from Seungri, turned around waved one of his hand in air as he said, “See you at the party Panda baebae!”.

Soon as Jiyong had disappeared from the coffee shop, a bewildered Hoon, Hara and Mino walked towards a very much shocked Seungri.

“What was that?”

“Di-did he just kiss you on the cheek?”

“! I didn’t get to take a pic…I could have made a fortune selling that photo”

Seungri who just woke from his stupor decided that the best way to explain was give Jiyong’s reason even if he doesn’t believe it.

“We were under the mistletoe and he didn’t want me to get bad luck”, he said. Who would be stupid enough to believe it? Hell, he doesn’t buy that excuse.

“We aren’t stupid Ri”

“I am just relaying what he told me”, Seungri replied truthfully because he himself has no clue what is happening.

“I feel like he is toying with me”, he continued looking like a puppy that got kicked.

“Why?”

“I -I well, he uh messaged me randomly even though I recently got a new number, he is still pretending not to remember me and now he just bumped into me here of all places”, Seungri answered.

“Pretend?”

“Yeah, he is too cautious to get friendly with a person he met last night so he must definitely remember me from back then”

“Can’t have my panda baby being bullied by the big bad Dragon”, Hara said looking rather annoyed. Hara and Mino loved to tease Seungri but it was their thing. No one else was allowed to have that right, especially if he happens to be the big bad Dragon that their friend was hung over.

“Let’s make him regret it!”

“How? Seungri doesn’t even have a way to meet him…”

“Actually, I am invited to his Christmas party”, Seungri said. He might just regret joining forces with the schemers but at this moment he is exasperated with whatever game Jiyong is playing.

“Fab! Let’s start with a killer outfit”, Hara the fashion queen stated. Seungri was feeling doubtful of this plan because this hot mess all started with her ‘dress to kill’ scheme. However, he has to admit that in a way he did achieve his outcome so just maybe he should trust his best friend’s judgement.

“Let’s go with Chanel…I heard Mr GD lourves Chanel”, Mino added.

“I don’t think Ri has that much money to spare”, Hoon said knowing Seungri’s finance better than the others.

“Yeah, our Ri is the paper prince”, Hara giggled. It is true that Seungri is well off and could live without getting a job for a few years. However, he must sell all of his shares and withdraw investments to get the money, which is a royal pain. Even when he gets money from his shares, he would invest in something because he is an eager child who really enjoys spreading his wings. Hence, the younger has only sufficient amount of money in his bank and if he spends too much, he will have a difficult time paying for his one too many hobbies and bills.

“Hara, I could get my friend Jinu to get some Gucci wear since he is the model for them”, Mino chimed helpfully.

While the trio debated about clothes, Seungri was deep in thought. He was certain that the obsession of his world is up to something and is playing some sort of game, but why? Seungri for the love of god has no clue. He doesn’t want to go to the party and upstage the Dragon but he doesn’t want this thing where he is left hung and lost. He decided the first thing he needs to do is get a new job because he doesn’t like waking up early and he is sick of helping people get divorce.

( ^.^ )

As the week progressed, Seungri didn’t hear a thing from Jiyong. He thought that perhaps the older was busy filming shows, attending music awards and other things that stars are required to do. Truth to be said, Seungri didn’t miss the older but he was killing himself trying to solve Jiyong’s hot and cold attitude towards him. Jiyong from the past wasn’t like this.

On a positive note, Seungri managed to land himself a job in the hospital as a laboratory assistant through an old friend who used to work there as a BMS. The pay was better than his airport and paralegal job, so he felt satisfied. For now, he really enjoyed his work and the best part is that he gets the weekends off. Furthermore, one of the clubs he has shares for asked him to DJ for them since he was somewhat of a sensation when he did it during his earlier university days. Seungri is no longer crazy about clubbing, but he does miss DJing which he had to drop in order to successfully finish his degree. For the time being, his life felt complete, but his romance life is back to being non-existent.

It was the day of the Christmas party and Seungri was feeling more nervous than excited. If you looked at him you would think he is being forced to go, not a man going to see his past (and present) crush. He kept talking to himself and encouraging himself, but it simply was not working. The Dragon has made him into someone whom he doesn’t recognise. Seungri for the third time changed his outfit and went to show it to his not-so-patient friends who finally seemed thrilled with his outfit. He was wearing a red leather pant which made his firm peach look even more attractive with slightly shimmery black turtle neck that highlighted his strong abs and a black blazer with hints of shimmer. In addition, Hara bleached his hair and dyed it platinum blond. He was not sure about the drastic change of going blond from brown, but he smugly admitted to himself that he looks hot with the new hair colour. It’s like a new re-born Seungri and that is exactly what he needs to conquer a certain Dragon.

The gang decided the way to get Jiyong’s attention is to openly avoid him at the party and pretend he doesn’t exist. The first part was easy since he is way too nervous to go and chat to Jiyong. A fact that has his friends in stich because their baby boy was the most forth coming and never had an iss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter